Sheez its 2026 cannot be that hard..Ty
Can a Moderator help Robards unlock his account ?
Can I please get some fucking assistance on retrieving my old account under the same name. I have sent several emails and posts for weeks and nobody has gotten back to me..
Can I please get some fucking assistance on retrieving my old account under the same name. I have sent several emails and posts for weeks and nobody has gotten back to me..
Thanks for the help Covers. Not! I've been using this site for decades and actually made a account years 7 years ago and several weeks of emailing and posting asking for help to recover my old account,with zero response. Freaking hilarious
Thanks for the help Covers. Not! I've been using this site for decades and actually made a account years 7 years ago and several weeks of emailing and posting asking for help to recover my old account,with zero response. Freaking hilarious
Who the hell would hack a covers.com account ? I wouldn’t even want your account if you tried giving it to me for free - why don’t you just say you tried showing it to some chicks to impress them and they changed your password went you weren’t looking - we all know that was what happened
Who the hell would hack a covers.com account ? I wouldn’t even want your account if you tried giving it to me for free - why don’t you just say you tried showing it to some chicks to impress them and they changed your password went you weren’t looking - we all know that was what happened
@Calde13
Damn Cuz you figured it out. Lol Honestly I am not sure what happen,either hacked or I'm locked out of my old account for unapparent reasons. Either way it's bizarre and Ive emailed Covers several times with zero response.
Oh well. At this point I don't give AF.
@Calde13
Damn Cuz you figured it out. Lol Honestly I am not sure what happen,either hacked or I'm locked out of my old account for unapparent reasons. Either way it's bizarre and Ive emailed Covers several times with zero response.
Oh well. At this point I don't give AF.
There is no PM feature anymore. This is also beyond any moderator's purview. Go to the help section. Already a couple of threads in there concerning this. You've even personally responded in one of them.
There is no PM feature anymore. This is also beyond any moderator's purview. Go to the help section. Already a couple of threads in there concerning this. You've even personally responded in one of them.
@weeble5672
Lmao I've haven't done this already! Great insight and I appreciate the attitude my friend. You really think I have not emailed several times associated with the HELP section with no response. Hence my attitude. Other than you telling me what I have already done with no success,how can I get Covers to respond to my multiple emails for assistance on this matter.
Ty for your attention to this issue
@weeble5672
Lmao I've haven't done this already! Great insight and I appreciate the attitude my friend. You really think I have not emailed several times associated with the HELP section with no response. Hence my attitude. Other than you telling me what I have already done with no success,how can I get Covers to respond to my multiple emails for assistance on this matter.
Ty for your attention to this issue
There was zero attitude in what I was saying. Your best bet is, as I said, to post in the help section. If you're struggling to receive a response through email, Flynt or someone might be able to help you there. As frustrated as I'm sure you are, your sarcasm doesn't help when responding to someone who is genuinely trying to help you get the answer for which you seek. Unfortunately, due to security purposes, we mods have zero access to these things.
There was zero attitude in what I was saying. Your best bet is, as I said, to post in the help section. If you're struggling to receive a response through email, Flynt or someone might be able to help you there. As frustrated as I'm sure you are, your sarcasm doesn't help when responding to someone who is genuinely trying to help you get the answer for which you seek. Unfortunately, due to security purposes, we mods have zero access to these things.
@weeble5672
Ive posted Aug 13 asking for help from mods because nobody from the help section would email me back. For the love of God @ArtSchlicterJr made a post unsolicited trying to help me. So forgive me for being a little silly. Lol
Ty for clarifying that this not an issue mods can address.
I appreciate the response but you just said mods can't help with this and isn't Flynt a mod? Not trying to be a smart ass just trying to solve my issue. I guess I just start a thread asking for Flynt?
Ty for the help.
@weeble5672
Ive posted Aug 13 asking for help from mods because nobody from the help section would email me back. For the love of God @ArtSchlicterJr made a post unsolicited trying to help me. So forgive me for being a little silly. Lol
Ty for clarifying that this not an issue mods can address.
I appreciate the response but you just said mods can't help with this and isn't Flynt a mod? Not trying to be a smart ass just trying to solve my issue. I guess I just start a thread asking for Flynt?
Ty for the help.
Flynt is higher than a mod. He might not be able to help you directly either, but he can certainly get someone on it. I'm just unsure what levels of security each higher-up has. If you post something in the help forum, I'm sure he will respond in a timely manner. ![]()
Flynt is higher than a mod. He might not be able to help you directly either, but he can certainly get someone on it. I'm just unsure what levels of security each higher-up has. If you post something in the help forum, I'm sure he will respond in a timely manner. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,352
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,162
- PART DEUX 246
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,214
- Week 5 Money 6,897
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,124
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,419
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
