I reckon one stop in 2hlf will do it as long as the leading team doesn't do like that San Jose fuck up who ran in online kick score within the 1 minute warning tho his coach ordered take down the ball and kill the clock... Claycourtlesson: what is your play in this game?
I reckon one stop in 2hlf will do it as long as the leading team doesn't do like that San Jose fuck up who ran in online kick score within the 1 minute warning tho his coach ordered take down the ball and kill the clock... Claycourtlesson: what is your play in this game?
No plays for me at all. Swore to myself that "if" All Blacks covered the trappy 7 against the Boks earlier today, I would just take money and run and not bet until next w-end.
ABs held on for dear life at end of match, covered the 7, and my sorry ass got out alive.
Am just bored and shooting shit with peeps on this board today, man.
Brasco-
No plays for me at all. Swore to myself that "if" All Blacks covered the trappy 7 against the Boks earlier today, I would just take money and run and not bet until next w-end.
ABs held on for dear life at end of match, covered the 7, and my sorry ass got out alive.
Am just bored and shooting shit with peeps on this board today, man.