Spokane for some peanuts.. needed some late night action
I took Spokane also. I read a post that Milwaukee is the most dangerous O in the league. Something to that effect. I had to laugh. I guess there are some Arena League insiders.........
These teams have only been practicing for a few weeks. How can anyone know anything? Simple fade.........for me.
Quote Originally Posted by TheBallDontLie:
Spokane for some peanuts.. needed some late night action
I took Spokane also. I read a post that Milwaukee is the most dangerous O in the league. Something to that effect. I had to laugh. I guess there are some Arena League insiders.........
These teams have only been practicing for a few weeks. How can anyone know anything? Simple fade.........for me.
Yeah that Iowa QB was a bag of shit, make sure to bring $50.00 with you though for the tryout fee i should of just tried out and seen what happened hahaha
Yeah that Iowa QB was a bag of shit, make sure to bring $50.00 with you though for the tryout fee i should of just tried out and seen what happened hahaha