Posted:
#26
FUCKEN PHILLY! Its all D'Orazio's fault, who gives a fuck about milking the clock.
I think you need to go back to elementary school. How is it on pace to go over 116 when they have 56 in the first half? I hope you are right though b/c I am on the over myself....
I think you need to go back to elementary school. How is it on pace to go over 116 when they have 56 in the first half? I hope you are right though b/c I am on the over myself....
who cares if it should have gone over, it didn't. We are on pace for an under.
who cares if it should have gone over, it didn't. We are on pace for an under.
who cares if it should have gone over, it didn't. We are on pace for an under.
who cares if it should have gone over, it didn't. We are on pace for an under.
