What did that last XP look like? Just barely miss or way off? I guess I'll see it in another 2 hours on ESPN2. Just curious how that a-hole kicker lost my money.
What did that last XP look like? Just barely miss or way off? I guess I'll see it in another 2 hours on ESPN2. Just curious how that a-hole kicker lost my money.
I will never do that again, I placed it on 5dimes last minute after I found out LA scored a quick TD in the early minutes of 3Q, and 5dimes still had the line up.
We'll get em' next time. Any tennis for tomorrow?
Got real lucky Mike.
I will never do that again, I placed it on 5dimes last minute after I found out LA scored a quick TD in the early minutes of 3Q, and 5dimes still had the line up.
No tennis for me ohmy. These small tournaments are too hard to predict. I'm going to hold out and get my money stuck three days at a time on Wimbledon.
No tennis for me ohmy. These small tournaments are too hard to predict. I'm going to hold out and get my money stuck three days at a time on Wimbledon.
Oh and Utah almost the returned the miss XP for a 2. Now that would have been crazy
Is that true? Unreal.
I had -9.5. First, Utah kicks that extra point in the 4th, but then it gets declined due to an L.A. penalty. So Utah decided TO TAKE A POINT OFF THE BOARD and go for two. They miss.
Then, with 5.3 seconds left and Utah up 15, final play of the game, LA throws a pass to the 3 yard line, player dives, looks to have hit the ground before the ball crossed the goalline, but the refs were HORRIBLE ALL GAME, and they award the touchdown.
But wouldn't matter right, because of the upcoming extra point to make it an 8-point win? Wrong, LA misses the extra point to make it a 9 point win.........meaning the point Utah took off the board killed my cover.
And then someone on this forum said Utah ALMOST returned that missed extra point for a 2-point conversion.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
How many times did the come out and me in those final 5.3 seconds?
Quote Originally Posted by Gtr1991:
Oh and Utah almost the returned the miss XP for a 2. Now that would have been crazy
Is that true? Unreal.
I had -9.5. First, Utah kicks that extra point in the 4th, but then it gets declined due to an L.A. penalty. So Utah decided TO TAKE A POINT OFF THE BOARD and go for two. They miss.
Then, with 5.3 seconds left and Utah up 15, final play of the game, LA throws a pass to the 3 yard line, player dives, looks to have hit the ground before the ball crossed the goalline, but the refs were HORRIBLE ALL GAME, and they award the touchdown.
But wouldn't matter right, because of the upcoming extra point to make it an 8-point win? Wrong, LA misses the extra point to make it a 9 point win.........meaning the point Utah took off the board killed my cover.
And then someone on this forum said Utah ALMOST returned that missed extra point for a 2-point conversion.
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
How many times did the come out and me in those final 5.3 seconds?