I should go ut back and ram my head in a car for tailing someone's GOY on the over in the first shit fest and then trying to chase it on this game. Had I known it was running clock and that AFL is pretty much backyard football with part-time football players I would of kept my money in my damn account. But like most sports outside of basketball, had I not bet it both these games would of soared over....But really whats up with wasting 30-40 seconds after every TD, why dont they stop the clock?
I should go ut back and ram my head in a car for tailing someone's GOY on the over in the first shit fest and then trying to chase it on this game. Had I known it was running clock and that AFL is pretty much backyard football with part-time football players I would of kept my money in my damn account. But like most sports outside of basketball, had I not bet it both these games would of soared over....But really whats up with wasting 30-40 seconds after every TD, why dont they stop the clock?