AAF Week 1 steam
Orlando looks like the best team by far between the 4 teams that are playing.Matt Simms for Atlanta is really really bad. Nothing's changed with him. In some fairness to him, their OL play has been bad but you can still easily see that he doesn't have it at all.
When I was looking at the Wikipedia pages for the Orlando and Atlanta rosters, I noticed that only one of the Atlanta offensive linemen had a blue link = some info. The rest were red links = no info. It's not that hard to get a blue Wikipedia link. The Orlando offensive linemen had 5 blue links, and I think both of their offensive guards have started games in the NFL.
Got to get your info where you can.
Orlando looks like the best team by far between the 4 teams that are playing.Matt Simms for Atlanta is really really bad. Nothing's changed with him. In some fairness to him, their OL play has been bad but you can still easily see that he doesn't have it at all.
When I was looking at the Wikipedia pages for the Orlando and Atlanta rosters, I noticed that only one of the Atlanta offensive linemen had a blue link = some info. The rest were red links = no info. It's not that hard to get a blue Wikipedia link. The Orlando offensive linemen had 5 blue links, and I think both of their offensive guards have started games in the NFL.
Got to get your info where you can.
.....I'm predicting a score of 30-9, and yes I've placed a wager on Orlando. BOL
Great call. ![]()
After trailing 3-0, Orlando never looked back.![]()
.....I'm predicting a score of 30-9, and yes I've placed a wager on Orlando. BOL
Great call. ![]()
After trailing 3-0, Orlando never looked back.![]()
Motown I pard this under last leg at 50.5 yest.....45.5 now......tempted to just demolish the 1h under 22.5 man.... someone hold me back.....
Motown I pard this under last leg at 50.5 yest.....45.5 now......tempted to just demolish the 1h under 22.5 man.... someone hold me back.....
| Yeah, didnt add wanted too but stupid greedy can be costly Ive learned. 2Teamer Birm 1h under 23.5 Win Pend Az 1h under 24.5 2Teamer Birm under 48.5 Win Pend Az under 50.5 2Teamer Birm ml Win Az ml pend |
| Yeah, didnt add wanted too but stupid greedy can be costly Ive learned. 2Teamer Birm 1h under 23.5 Win Pend Az 1h under 24.5 2Teamer Birm under 48.5 Win Pend Az under 50.5 2Teamer Birm ml Win Az ml pend |
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,055
- Thursday 10/01/2026 744
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,971
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 11,242
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,160
- Happening just recently . . . 36,840
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,723
- Trump lies so much. 22,913
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,581
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 29,717
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
