AAF Week 1 steam
And all Unders
And all Unders
Orlando has a big edge tonight. Homefield advantage, 44,000 seat stadium will be about 70% full (I checked their online ticket sales), huge coaching advantage Steve Spurrier and DC Bob Sanders, for Atlanta Brad Childress jumped ship about a month ago, maybe he thought a losing record with a bad roster in a minor league would not enhance his chance to get a lucrative NFL or college job in the future.
His replacement Kevin Coyle has no head coaching experience, he was DC for the Miami Dolphins for a few years however. Up until 2 days ago Michael Vick was going to be calling the plays for Atlanta, however he has been relieved of his duties and will stay around as an advisor.
I've gone down the 52 man rosters, and I think there is a large talent disparity, my findings:
Orlando - 29 have been in an NFL training camp or practice squad.
Orlando - 21 have made a 53 man roster and seen playing time in an NFL game.
Atlanta - 20 have been in an NFL training camp or practice squad.
Atlanta - 8 have made a 53 man roster and seen playing time in an NFL game.
So homefield advatage, big coaching advantage, big talent/NFL experience advantage on Orlando.
I'm predicting a score of 30-9, and yes I've placed a wager on Orlando.
BOL
Orlando has a big edge tonight. Homefield advantage, 44,000 seat stadium will be about 70% full (I checked their online ticket sales), huge coaching advantage Steve Spurrier and DC Bob Sanders, for Atlanta Brad Childress jumped ship about a month ago, maybe he thought a losing record with a bad roster in a minor league would not enhance his chance to get a lucrative NFL or college job in the future.
His replacement Kevin Coyle has no head coaching experience, he was DC for the Miami Dolphins for a few years however. Up until 2 days ago Michael Vick was going to be calling the plays for Atlanta, however he has been relieved of his duties and will stay around as an advisor.
I've gone down the 52 man rosters, and I think there is a large talent disparity, my findings:
Orlando - 29 have been in an NFL training camp or practice squad.
Orlando - 21 have made a 53 man roster and seen playing time in an NFL game.
Atlanta - 20 have been in an NFL training camp or practice squad.
Atlanta - 8 have made a 53 man roster and seen playing time in an NFL game.
So homefield advatage, big coaching advantage, big talent/NFL experience advantage on Orlando.
I'm predicting a score of 30-9, and yes I've placed a wager on Orlando.
BOL
Orlando has a big edge tonight. Homefield advantage, 44,000 seat stadium will be about 70% full (I checked their online ticket sales), huge coaching advantage Steve Spurrier and DC Bob Sanders, for Atlanta Brad Childress jumped ship about a month ago, maybe he thought a losing record with a bad roster in a minor league would not enhance his chance to get a lucrative NFL or college job in the future.
His replacement Kevin Coyle has no head coaching experience, he was DC for the Miami Dolphins for a few years however. Up until 2 days ago Michael Vick was going to be calling the plays for Atlanta, however he has been relieved of his duties and will stay around as an advisor.
I've gone down the 52 man rosters, and I think there is a large talent disparity, my findings:
Orlando - 29 have been in an NFL training camp or practice squad.
Orlando - 21 have made a 53 man roster and seen playing time in an NFL game.
Atlanta - 20 have been in an NFL training camp or practice squad.
Atlanta - 8 have made a 53 man roster and seen playing time in an NFL game.
So homefield advatage, big coaching advantage, big talent/NFL experience advantage on Orlando.
I'm predicting a score of 30-9, and yes I've placed a wager on Orlando.
BOL
Orlando has a big edge tonight. Homefield advantage, 44,000 seat stadium will be about 70% full (I checked their online ticket sales), huge coaching advantage Steve Spurrier and DC Bob Sanders, for Atlanta Brad Childress jumped ship about a month ago, maybe he thought a losing record with a bad roster in a minor league would not enhance his chance to get a lucrative NFL or college job in the future.
His replacement Kevin Coyle has no head coaching experience, he was DC for the Miami Dolphins for a few years however. Up until 2 days ago Michael Vick was going to be calling the plays for Atlanta, however he has been relieved of his duties and will stay around as an advisor.
I've gone down the 52 man rosters, and I think there is a large talent disparity, my findings:
Orlando - 29 have been in an NFL training camp or practice squad.
Orlando - 21 have made a 53 man roster and seen playing time in an NFL game.
Atlanta - 20 have been in an NFL training camp or practice squad.
Atlanta - 8 have made a 53 man roster and seen playing time in an NFL game.
So homefield advatage, big coaching advantage, big talent/NFL experience advantage on Orlando.
I'm predicting a score of 30-9, and yes I've placed a wager on Orlando.
BOL
4000 to win 3500 at 5 1/2
1100 to win 1000 at 6
2750 to win 2500 at 6 1/2
Total 7850 to win 7000
Mostly 550 to win 500 increments, that was the limit. The juice and spread was moving as I bet as I'm guessing they weren't getting any action but mine at the time. They let me rebet every 61 seconds or if the line moved. They just want to take so much action at a time before they have a chance to adjust. betonline
4000 to win 3500 at 5 1/2
1100 to win 1000 at 6
2750 to win 2500 at 6 1/2
Total 7850 to win 7000
Mostly 550 to win 500 increments, that was the limit. The juice and spread was moving as I bet as I'm guessing they weren't getting any action but mine at the time. They let me rebet every 61 seconds or if the line moved. They just want to take so much action at a time before they have a chance to adjust. betonline
Orlando has gone TD + 2 pt conversion, get an interception a couple plays later, go TD + 2 pt conversion again.
16-3 Orlando now with about 12 mins left 2nd quarter.
Orlando QB Gilbert is starting to look really good.
Orlando has gone TD + 2 pt conversion, get an interception a couple plays later, go TD + 2 pt conversion again.
16-3 Orlando now with about 12 mins left 2nd quarter.
Orlando QB Gilbert is starting to look really good.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,055
- Thursday 10/01/2026 744
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,971
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 11,242
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,160
- Happening just recently . . . 36,840
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,723
- Trump lies so much. 22,913
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,581
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 29,717
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
