Make picks problems
No problems on my end...although it appears they have once again revamped the site so there may be some temporary issues.
Also, I have heard that their mobile app is less than ideal so I'd avoid that for the time being and stick to the web version.
Keep me updated thanks
No problems on my end...although it appears they have once again revamped the site so there may be some temporary issues.
Also, I have heard that their mobile app is less than ideal so I'd avoid that for the time being and stick to the web version.
Keep me updated thanks
UPDATE - Covers Help Forum advises using the laptop / desktop version until further notice, they are having update issues with mobile and tablet platforms.
Sorry for the inconvenience ![]()
UPDATE - Covers Help Forum advises using the laptop / desktop version until further notice, they are having update issues with mobile and tablet platforms.
Sorry for the inconvenience ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,355
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,166
- PART DEUX 249
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,235
- Week 5 Money 6,905
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,125
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,419
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
