RANGERS V CAPITALS OVER 5.5 +122 AND WHY
Fever I really liked your write-up, but I'm not going to lie it made me like my under play even more. This game was all about the Rangers having 3 days off to work on their 5 goals against, also gave Lundqvist time to pull his head out of his as s. Cant rely on just numbers and stats so early in the season, especially when a team starts off their year on a 9 game road trip with the first 5 being on the other coast. This was one of those games where you have to put yourself in their shoes and in their locker room.
Cheers bud. I like to provide write ups when I have the time to provide them for that very reason. So people can see why I like a particular play and can then make an informed decision to agree or disagree or pass altogether. In this case, it made you like the under and I believe trying to provide at least some rationale helps us all beat the man, whether we agree with each other or not. We are here after all to beat the books, not beat up each other.
Respect bud!! I appreciate the feedback as always.
![]()
Fever I really liked your write-up, but I'm not going to lie it made me like my under play even more. This game was all about the Rangers having 3 days off to work on their 5 goals against, also gave Lundqvist time to pull his head out of his as s. Cant rely on just numbers and stats so early in the season, especially when a team starts off their year on a 9 game road trip with the first 5 being on the other coast. This was one of those games where you have to put yourself in their shoes and in their locker room.
Cheers bud. I like to provide write ups when I have the time to provide them for that very reason. So people can see why I like a particular play and can then make an informed decision to agree or disagree or pass altogether. In this case, it made you like the under and I believe trying to provide at least some rationale helps us all beat the man, whether we agree with each other or not. We are here after all to beat the books, not beat up each other.
Respect bud!! I appreciate the feedback as always.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,447
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,365
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,956
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,521
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,888
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,358
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,890
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
