What do you know, a 3-0 night. On a 4-0 run, should just call it a season. Not a fan of this early betting, seen a bunch of sloppy play. Something in the gut telling me Capitals but I will wait this one out. Garand in net for Rags, so that is a mystery, even though Wings are a train wreck. Was hoping to get Binnington in net but I see it is Hofer. I still will go with gut on this one.
Stars in reg. -110 more weapons and better goalie.
GL Puckers
Those Who do not learn from History, are doomed to repeat it
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Maybe this trademark will bring out Frienemy.
What do you know, a 3-0 night. On a 4-0 run, should just call it a season. Not a fan of this early betting, seen a bunch of sloppy play. Something in the gut telling me Capitals but I will wait this one out. Garand in net for Rags, so that is a mystery, even though Wings are a train wreck. Was hoping to get Binnington in net but I see it is Hofer. I still will go with gut on this one.
Stars in reg. -110 more weapons and better goalie.
Doc is El Fuego out of the gate in 2026. Piroozi prolly lurking waiting for you to post something on his boys...
Pass for me on the Rags game. Still not sure on Stars, but that might be one of better plays on board. I like Canes here off that loss and Craps are 2-5 in Raleigh last 3 season including playoffs two years ago, and Craps beat Cane sin Raleigh last time, and Bator has some good stats that support Carolina side in that spot last few seasons.
Good luck tonight
People who can afford to gamble don't need money, and those who need money can't afford to
Doc is El Fuego out of the gate in 2026. Piroozi prolly lurking waiting for you to post something on his boys...
Pass for me on the Rags game. Still not sure on Stars, but that might be one of better plays on board. I like Canes here off that loss and Craps are 2-5 in Raleigh last 3 season including playoffs two years ago, and Craps beat Cane sin Raleigh last time, and Bator has some good stats that support Carolina side in that spot last few seasons.