BRUINS U 1.5
BLUES
SORRY FORGOT TO MARK THEM :)
on the Philly game over and probably Philly TT over 3. Wanted to throw more on 1st period over, but I am not laying 200 for it even though I think it will hit.
GL today Hook'em,,,,,,,,,,,,,![]()
on the Philly game over and probably Philly TT over 3. Wanted to throw more on 1st period over, but I am not laying 200 for it even though I think it will hit.
GL today Hook'em,,,,,,,,,,,,,![]()
on the Philly game over and probably Philly TT over 3. Wanted to throw more on 1st period over, but I am not laying 200 for it even though I think it will hit.
GL today Hook'em,,,,,,,,,,,,,![]()
same here not touching 1st period @ -210
on the Philly game over and probably Philly TT over 3. Wanted to throw more on 1st period over, but I am not laying 200 for it even though I think it will hit.
GL today Hook'em,,,,,,,,,,,,,![]()
same here not touching 1st period @ -210
