@BooBunny
ESPN Plus/Hulu have to go to NHL 66
And as I hit submit there.. Tavares scores (Marner shot from the point so I wonder if he'll get a point again). There goes that Toronto idea lol, odds won't be good.
And as I hit submit there.. Tavares scores (Marner shot from the point so I wonder if he'll get a point again). There goes that Toronto idea lol, odds won't be good.
Dallas has mostly dominated this period and of course are down 2-0. Matt Murray playing like his Cup days in the burgh. My dart hit the wrong square.
![]()
Dallas has mostly dominated this period and of course are down 2-0. Matt Murray playing like his Cup days in the burgh. My dart hit the wrong square.
![]()
Heavy Breathers spent too much time playing in Jackson Hole yesterday but still time left and after what I have seen this year, it is not over.
Heavy Breathers spent too much time playing in Jackson Hole yesterday but still time left and after what I have seen this year, it is not over.
Isles down 1 and pull the goalie with 2:30 left
. Don't get that call when you just scored 2 goals and had some momentum.
Isles down 1 and pull the goalie with 2:30 left
. Don't get that call when you just scored 2 goals and had some momentum.
Fuck Paul Maurice. That's what he gets for quitting on the Jets and start coaching again the next season. Bullshit guy, I knew he was full of shit when they interview him last year. He said he doesn't feel good coming into the rink anymore cause of Covid. And him resigning has nothing to do with the Jets. Next season go straight to coaching again. Who does that? What a dick move.
Fuck Paul Maurice. That's what he gets for quitting on the Jets and start coaching again the next season. Bullshit guy, I knew he was full of shit when they interview him last year. He said he doesn't feel good coming into the rink anymore cause of Covid. And him resigning has nothing to do with the Jets. Next season go straight to coaching again. Who does that? What a dick move.
