4-1 yesterday +2.75
9-1 ytd +8.16
10/2, I think I'll test the system today ![]()
NYR +107
Dal in reg -109
Dal ov 6 -105
SGP Vegas ml / ov 5.5 +120
![]()
Good luck to the forum
4-1 yesterday +2.75
9-1 ytd +8.16
10/2, I think I'll test the system today ![]()
NYR +107
Dal in reg -109
Dal ov 6 -105
SGP Vegas ml / ov 5.5 +120
![]()
Good luck to the forum
4-1 yesterday +2.75
9-1 ytd +8.16
10/2, I think I'll test the system today ![]()
NYR +107
Dal in reg -109
Dal ov 6 -105
SGP Vegas ml / ov 5.5 +120
![]()
Good luck to the forum
Good luck today - lots of us on the Ragamuffins. I hate when Forum aligns too closely... ![]()
Good luck today - lots of us on the Ragamuffins. I hate when Forum aligns too closely... ![]()
Gain, LG, ravensfan, rufus, Mt, B L - thanks guys - good luck
dy - Agreed - GL
Doc, never too early for the system
GL
lopez - lean Bs, didn't bet it, no way could I bet Wpg right now -GL
ADDED
SYSTEM PLAY ![]()
Dux ov 6.5 -125
![]()
Gain, LG, ravensfan, rufus, Mt, B L - thanks guys - good luck
dy - Agreed - GL
Doc, never too early for the system
GL
lopez - lean Bs, didn't bet it, no way could I bet Wpg right now -GL
ADDED
SYSTEM PLAY ![]()
Dux ov 6.5 -125
![]()
