Line should be JETS - 3
JETS +4 is free early season money.
I'm already on full game JETS ML
Added:
JETS +4
1H JETS ML + 160
@skillahmang
Not free and definitely not easy. I believe people will be chasing this weekends loses. SF ML bets are over 90%
Win or lose I believe JETS Iis the correct play.
@skillahmang
Not free and definitely not easy. I believe people will be chasing this weekends loses. SF ML bets are over 90%
Win or lose I believe JETS Iis the correct play.
Um, why do people say this...if it loses it was not the correct call and if it wins it was the correct call...it's 50/50 and you are either right or wrong...
Um, why do people say this...if it loses it was not the correct call and if it wins it was the correct call...it's 50/50 and you are either right or wrong...
25 Hail Marys
and
25 Our Fathers
Ahora
25 Hail Marys
and
25 Our Fathers
Ahora
Poop be brown . Except for that spinach green variety . And the yellow guldens spicy kind too . Can’t forget that one .
Poop be brown . Except for that spinach green variety . And the yellow guldens spicy kind too . Can’t forget that one .
