• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Why I like the Jets +9

    «First Previous 1234
    Alien-1
    Pasteur
    aznluder
    For_The_Books
    BentleySports
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8156
    Posts: 87
    «First Previous 1234
     
    Alien-1
    Alien-1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5043
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 12:03 AM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by malkin:

    that's hilarious that ALIEN GUY - says "VEGAS ISN"T INTO GAMBLING" - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! VEGAS IS ALL ABOUT GAMBLING - THEY HAVE THE "HOUSE MONEY" - FOOL!
    I finished 16th ATS OVERALL LAST YEAR - BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT "HOUSE MONEY" is 

    Hey Malkin...........you're an idiot....... do you think vegas routinely takes a position on a game and just hopes they cover

     

    Pasteur..................i never see you post your record,

    What is your record in NCAAF........just curious?

    I see your threads often and i'm constantly amused with your vegas line theories

    I read them for a good laugh !! seriously, I laugh out loud when i read most of your threads

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by malkin:

    that's hilarious that ALIEN GUY - says "VEGAS ISN"T INTO GAMBLING" - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! VEGAS IS ALL ABOUT GAMBLING - THEY HAVE THE "HOUSE MONEY" - FOOL!
    I finished 16th ATS OVERALL LAST YEAR - BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT "HOUSE MONEY" is 

    Hey Malkin...........you're an idiot....... do you think vegas routinely takes a position on a game and just hopes they cover

     

    Pasteur..................i never see you post your record,

    What is your record in NCAAF........just curious?

    I see your threads often and i'm constantly amused with your vegas line theories

    I read them for a good laugh !! seriously, I laugh out loud when i read most of your threads

     
    Alien-1
    Alien-1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5043
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 12:05 AM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasteur:

    Not sure why you hate so much Alien.  I have a method that works for me.  Do I win 100%?  Nobody does.  But I win more than I lose, and if vegas had "no idea" who's going to win then why do I consistently make money reading the lines and hitting 2 out of 3?  Wouldn't I be batting 50% if it was truly a coin flip?

    I appreciate hearing the other side of the argument.  Have a good one

    hitting 2 out of 3 eh.........you better start posting your record, I think your full of %^$#

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasteur:

    Not sure why you hate so much Alien.  I have a method that works for me.  Do I win 100%?  Nobody does.  But I win more than I lose, and if vegas had "no idea" who's going to win then why do I consistently make money reading the lines and hitting 2 out of 3?  Wouldn't I be batting 50% if it was truly a coin flip?

    I appreciate hearing the other side of the argument.  Have a good one

    hitting 2 out of 3 eh.........you better start posting your record, I think your full of %^$#

     
    Pasteur
    Pasteur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 2938
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 12:06 AM ET #78

    I think this conversation has run it's course sir.  Excuse me while I go assess my winnings. 
    Reply
    I think this conversation has run it's course sir.  Excuse me while I go assess my winnings. 
     
    Alien-1
    Alien-1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5043
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 12:13 AM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasteur:

    I think this conversation has run it's course sir.  Excuse me while I go assess my winnings. 

    assess your winnings.............

    you AND I both know you don't bet real money on anything, you, like most of the members talk the talk but when it comes down to brass tax you have no actual MONEY riding on the outcome,,,,,,,,,it's all talk, it's all bullshit..I'm calling you on it buddy.

    Like I said........you know. I know it..........don't try to kid anyone.

    Good night sir

    assess your winnings............that is funny shit my friend !!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasteur:

    I think this conversation has run it's course sir.  Excuse me while I go assess my winnings. 

    assess your winnings.............

    you AND I both know you don't bet real money on anything, you, like most of the members talk the talk but when it comes down to brass tax you have no actual MONEY riding on the outcome,,,,,,,,,it's all talk, it's all bullshit..I'm calling you on it buddy.

    Like I said........you know. I know it..........don't try to kid anyone.

    Good night sir

    assess your winnings............that is funny shit my friend !!!!

     
    Alien-1
    Alien-1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5043
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 12:18 AM ET #80

    I can't help myself...........LOL... assess your winnings...yeah right
    Reply
    I can't help myself...........LOL... assess your winnings...yeah right
     
    aznluder
    aznluder
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 140
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 12:25 AM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by Alien-1:

    I can't help myself...........LOL... assess your winnings...yeah right


    LOL... sounds like someone's bitter about losing money tonight.  LOL i can't help myself. 

    Thank you Jets!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien-1:

    I can't help myself...........LOL... assess your winnings...yeah right


    LOL... sounds like someone's bitter about losing money tonight.  LOL i can't help myself. 

    Thank you Jets!!
     
    For_The_Books
    For_The_Books
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 4059
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 12:31 AM ET #82

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Pasteur] I think this conversation has run it's course sir.  Excuse me while I go assess my winnings. 
    [/Quo

    I LIKE YUR STYLE PASTEUR KEEP IT UP BRO
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by Pasteur] I think this conversation has run it's course sir.  Excuse me while I go assess my winnings. 
    [/Quo

    I LIKE YUR STYLE PASTEUR KEEP IT UP BRO
     
    Pasteur
    Pasteur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 2938
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 12:34 AM ET #83

    Here you go Alien, I'm done "assessing" my winnings.  Hope the tickets are legible, I'm  not very good at pasting them here.  I got lucky on hitting the under as well, but a win is a win.

    139420159-1    10/8/12 3:26pm    $105.00    $100.00    $205.00    Win    2 Team Teaser (ties win) T tw 5½nfl 6fb & 4½bk
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  436 New York Jets +16 * vs Houston Texans
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  435 Houston Texans/New York Jets Under 47 *  


    139392611-1    10/8/12 2:13am    $242.50    $230.95    $473.45    Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  Reduced Football  436 New York Jets +8½ -105* vs Houston Texans

    139419802-1    10/8/12 3:24pm    $50.00    $132.23    $182.23    Win    2 Team Parlay
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  436 New York Jets +9½ -110* vs Houston Texans
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  435 Houston Texans/New York Jets Under 40½ -110*

    139421433-1    10/8/12 3:43pm    $80.25    $75.00    $155.25    Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  Reduced Football  436 New York Jets +9½ -107* vs Houston Texans

    Reply
    Here you go Alien, I'm done "assessing" my winnings.  Hope the tickets are legible, I'm  not very good at pasting them here.  I got lucky on hitting the under as well, but a win is a win.

    139420159-1    10/8/12 3:26pm    $105.00    $100.00    $205.00    Win    2 Team Teaser (ties win) T tw 5½nfl 6fb & 4½bk
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  436 New York Jets +16 * vs Houston Texans
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  435 Houston Texans/New York Jets Under 47 *  


    139392611-1    10/8/12 2:13am    $242.50    $230.95    $473.45    Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  Reduced Football  436 New York Jets +8½ -105* vs Houston Texans

    139419802-1    10/8/12 3:24pm    $50.00    $132.23    $182.23    Win    2 Team Parlay
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  436 New York Jets +9½ -110* vs Houston Texans
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  435 Houston Texans/New York Jets Under 40½ -110*

    139421433-1    10/8/12 3:43pm    $80.25    $75.00    $155.25    Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  Reduced Football  436 New York Jets +9½ -107* vs Houston Texans

     
    BentleySports
    BentleySports
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 1493
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 12:45 AM ET #84

    Let's Get This ??!
    Reply
     
    naesiy
    naesiy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 2005
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 1:11 AM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by Alien-1:

    Pasteur............are you going to be a dumbass your whole life. Vegas has no fucking clue who is going to cover this spread. They are not enticing action on Houston as you suggest. If Houston blows out the Jets tonight they would stand to lose a lot of dough. They want equal action on both sides...why is it so hard for you to understand this. Vegas does not like to be too exposed on either side of a game because they do NOT know who is going to cover ATS.,

    For the las time.......as I have said before "VEGAS IS NOT INTO GAMBLING" they are running a fucking business. You do not run a buisness by gambling...............

    I am convinced you are not a successfull gambler, Meaning you consistently lose money month after month. Right? am I right?.......you know I'm right !!

    I am 99% sure you don't bet real money..... so, in your case, it doesn't matter much anyways 

    Wow, this is so incorrect.  I've seen articles and interviews of linesmakers that specifically state that certain games, they set lines based heavily on public perception.  All games?  no, but like Pasteur said, MNF is a prime game to take that into account. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien-1:

    Pasteur............are you going to be a dumbass your whole life. Vegas has no fucking clue who is going to cover this spread. They are not enticing action on Houston as you suggest. If Houston blows out the Jets tonight they would stand to lose a lot of dough. They want equal action on both sides...why is it so hard for you to understand this. Vegas does not like to be too exposed on either side of a game because they do NOT know who is going to cover ATS.,

    For the las time.......as I have said before "VEGAS IS NOT INTO GAMBLING" they are running a fucking business. You do not run a buisness by gambling...............

    I am convinced you are not a successfull gambler, Meaning you consistently lose money month after month. Right? am I right?.......you know I'm right !!

    I am 99% sure you don't bet real money..... so, in your case, it doesn't matter much anyways 

    Wow, this is so incorrect.  I've seen articles and interviews of linesmakers that specifically state that certain games, they set lines based heavily on public perception.  All games?  no, but like Pasteur said, MNF is a prime game to take that into account. 

     
    malkin
    malkin
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 4297
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 1:21 AM ET #86

    - ya this alien guy is the true loser - Im on the right side a lot of the time because of "HOUSE MONEY"  - people from the public were posting the Texans to Roll 34-10 - saying there was no way the shitty jets cover - all that kind of bogus talk - I saw that vegas even extended the line from -8.5 to -9.5 knowing the public wouldn't care because the Texans have been publicly awarded " The best team in Football Award" prematurely of course
    Reply
    - ya this alien guy is the true loser - Im on the right side a lot of the time because of "HOUSE MONEY"  - people from the public were posting the Texans to Roll 34-10 - saying there was no way the shitty jets cover - all that kind of bogus talk - I saw that vegas even extended the line from -8.5 to -9.5 knowing the public wouldn't care because the Texans have been publicly awarded " The best team in Football Award" prematurely of course
     
     
    COBY_BRYANT101
    COBY_BRYANT101
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2012 - 1:39 AM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasteur:

    Here you go Alien, I'm done "assessing" my winnings.  Hope the tickets are legible, I'm  not very good at pasting them here.  I got lucky on hitting the under as well, but a win is a win.

    139420159-1    10/8/12 3:26pm    $105.00    $100.00    $205.00    Win    2 Team Teaser (ties win) T tw 5½nfl 6fb & 4½bk
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  436 New York Jets +16 * vs Houston Texans
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  435 Houston Texans/New York Jets Under 47 *  


    139392611-1    10/8/12 2:13am    $242.50    $230.95    $473.45    Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  Reduced Football  436 New York Jets +8½ -105* vs Houston Texans

    139419802-1    10/8/12 3:24pm    $50.00    $132.23    $182.23    Win    2 Team Parlay
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  436 New York Jets +9½ -110* vs Houston Texans
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  435 Houston Texans/New York Jets Under 40½ -110*

    139421433-1    10/8/12 3:43pm    $80.25    $75.00    $155.25    Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  Reduced Football  436 New York Jets +9½ -107* vs Houston Texans

    At list some one play all most same like me
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasteur:

    Here you go Alien, I'm done "assessing" my winnings.  Hope the tickets are legible, I'm  not very good at pasting them here.  I got lucky on hitting the under as well, but a win is a win.

    139420159-1    10/8/12 3:26pm    $105.00    $100.00    $205.00    Win    2 Team Teaser (ties win) T tw 5½nfl 6fb & 4½bk
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  436 New York Jets +16 * vs Houston Texans
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  435 Houston Texans/New York Jets Under 47 *  


    139392611-1    10/8/12 2:13am    $242.50    $230.95    $473.45    Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  Reduced Football  436 New York Jets +8½ -105* vs Houston Texans

    139419802-1    10/8/12 3:24pm    $50.00    $132.23    $182.23    Win    2 Team Parlay
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  436 New York Jets +9½ -110* vs Houston Texans
                        Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  NFL Football  435 Houston Texans/New York Jets Under 40½ -110*

    139421433-1    10/8/12 3:43pm    $80.25    $75.00    $155.25    Win    10/8/12 8:35pm  Reduced Football  436 New York Jets +9½ -107* vs Houston Texans

    At list some one play all most same like me
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 1234

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,737
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,665
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,692
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,186
    • PART DEUX 306
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,294
    • Trump's legacy? 33,919
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,977
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 579
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,792

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.