You would need your head examined. ![]()
Who in their right mind will bet against Mahomes in the SB?
You would need your head examined.
Poetic justice, BB goes heavy on Mahomes and the 49ers and Tom Brady Junior wins on a last min drive.
You would need your head examined.
Poetic justice, BB goes heavy on Mahomes and the 49ers and Tom Brady Junior wins on a last min drive.
Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy: You would need your head examined. Poetic justice, BB goes heavy on Mahomes and the 49ers and Tom Brady Junior wins on a last min drive.
It’s much more likely that Purdy chokes and turns it over. I’m not betting it ether way, but KC has better coach and superior QB. That is traditionally a winning formula. I don’t know how the Giants and Eagles beat the Pats, but those were exceptions to the rule and all three games went down to the wire. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy: You would need your head examined. Poetic justice, BB goes heavy on Mahomes and the 49ers and Tom Brady Junior wins on a last min drive.
It’s much more likely that Purdy chokes and turns it over. I’m not betting it ether way, but KC has better coach and superior QB. That is traditionally a winning formula. I don’t know how the Giants and Eagles beat the Pats, but those were exceptions to the rule and all three games went down to the wire. ![]()
Baltimore choked to be honest. Chiefs weren't that good all year really. They aren't a lock at all
its all about recent form ..With that being said. SF last 4 road games ( SB LVIII is a road game) were vs 4 of the worse defenses in football. SF could be in for a surprise vs a KC team that has a +7.5 superior schedule defense. ![]()
Baltimore choked to be honest. Chiefs weren't that good all year really. They aren't a lock at all
its all about recent form ..With that being said. SF last 4 road games ( SB LVIII is a road game) were vs 4 of the worse defenses in football. SF could be in for a surprise vs a KC team that has a +7.5 superior schedule defense. ![]()
Mahomes' old lady with the SI bikini shoot pics coming out today..... another damn distraction for those Chiefs this week.
On the flip side, today is also the anniversary death of an all-time great Kansas City Chief, Mr. Derrick Thomas. DT wore #58. Super Bowl 58....
Mahomes' old lady with the SI bikini shoot pics coming out today..... another damn distraction for those Chiefs this week.
On the flip side, today is also the anniversary death of an all-time great Kansas City Chief, Mr. Derrick Thomas. DT wore #58. Super Bowl 58....
Quote Originally Posted by ActionMagnet: Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy: You would need your head examined. Poetic justice, BB goes heavy on Mahomes and the 49ers and Tom Brady Junior wins on a last min drive.
It’s much more likely that Purdy chokes and turns it over. I’m not betting it ether way, but KC has better coach and superior QB. That is traditionally a winning formula. I don’t know how the Giants and Eagles beat the Pats, but those were exceptions to the rule and all three games went down to the wire.
I would also include SF field goal kicker is a HUGE liability.
Quote Originally Posted by ActionMagnet: Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy: You would need your head examined. Poetic justice, BB goes heavy on Mahomes and the 49ers and Tom Brady Junior wins on a last min drive.
It’s much more likely that Purdy chokes and turns it over. I’m not betting it ether way, but KC has better coach and superior QB. That is traditionally a winning formula. I don’t know how the Giants and Eagles beat the Pats, but those were exceptions to the rule and all three games went down to the wire.
I would also include SF field goal kicker is a HUGE liability.
I watched the KC @ Baltimore game and Spagnuolo put 8 and 9 in the box almost every down daring LJ to beat him in the air and he couldn't. That is what I saw.
Even with that said, if Zay Flowers would have had the sense that God gave him, that game might have had a different ending. Many of these games turn on a thin dime.
I watched the KC @ Baltimore game and Spagnuolo put 8 and 9 in the box almost every down daring LJ to beat him in the air and he couldn't. That is what I saw.
Even with that said, if Zay Flowers would have had the sense that God gave him, that game might have had a different ending. Many of these games turn on a thin dime.
I was surprised they got made the dog, expecting the public to be all over them.
I would say in 3 of the losses they had this year Lions, Eagles and GB, the only reason they didn't win was the WRs dropped passes. The Raider game also it looked like they beat themselves.
That's basically all you can hope for. Your team needs to play the best game it possibly can and not make any mistakes, and even then you still need still have to hope KC has an off day catching the ball.
I was surprised they got made the dog, expecting the public to be all over them.
I would say in 3 of the losses they had this year Lions, Eagles and GB, the only reason they didn't win was the WRs dropped passes. The Raider game also it looked like they beat themselves.
That's basically all you can hope for. Your team needs to play the best game it possibly can and not make any mistakes, and even then you still need still have to hope KC has an off day catching the ball.
I was surprised they got made the dog, expecting the public to be all over them. I would say in 3 of the losses they had this year Lions, Eagles and GB, the only reason they didn't win was the WRs dropped passes. The Raider game also it looked like they beat themselves. That's basically all you can hope for. Your team needs to play the best game it possibly can and not make any mistakes, and even then you still need still have to hope KC has an off day catching the ball.
Why is it all about what Niners should be scared of? Niners had the best offense in the NFL. This team was the SB favorites throughout the season for a reason. Watch the Packers game and look at what they were able to do offensively. Even if you put Love over Brock, Niners have better weapons and Kyle is a better playcaller than LaFleur.
I was surprised they got made the dog, expecting the public to be all over them. I would say in 3 of the losses they had this year Lions, Eagles and GB, the only reason they didn't win was the WRs dropped passes. The Raider game also it looked like they beat themselves. That's basically all you can hope for. Your team needs to play the best game it possibly can and not make any mistakes, and even then you still need still have to hope KC has an off day catching the ball.
Why is it all about what Niners should be scared of? Niners had the best offense in the NFL. This team was the SB favorites throughout the season for a reason. Watch the Packers game and look at what they were able to do offensively. Even if you put Love over Brock, Niners have better weapons and Kyle is a better playcaller than LaFleur.
I watched the KC @ Baltimore game and Spagnuolo put 8 and 9 in the box almost every down daring LJ to beat him in the air and he couldn't. That is what I saw. Even with that said, if Zay Flowers would have had the sense that God gave him, that game might have had a different ending. Many of these games turn on a thin dime.
It was kinda surprising to me that the Ravens offense had about 50/50 run pass splits give or take in the 1st half. Felt like they passed more than they ran however looking at the play by play that was the most balanced they were in the entire game. it was apparent by the 3rd quarter from their 2nd drive of the half all the way to the end they abandoned the run which I don't get..
In the 1st half they didn't do terrible running against an 8 man box. Lamar and Gus had big runs vs a loaded box. Then they passed most of the time they were facing a light box but should have ran. Where Lamar got stripped sack he had some green in front of him but held on ball to long to try make a splash pass.
I watched the KC @ Baltimore game and Spagnuolo put 8 and 9 in the box almost every down daring LJ to beat him in the air and he couldn't. That is what I saw. Even with that said, if Zay Flowers would have had the sense that God gave him, that game might have had a different ending. Many of these games turn on a thin dime.
It was kinda surprising to me that the Ravens offense had about 50/50 run pass splits give or take in the 1st half. Felt like they passed more than they ran however looking at the play by play that was the most balanced they were in the entire game. it was apparent by the 3rd quarter from their 2nd drive of the half all the way to the end they abandoned the run which I don't get..
In the 1st half they didn't do terrible running against an 8 man box. Lamar and Gus had big runs vs a loaded box. Then they passed most of the time they were facing a light box but should have ran. Where Lamar got stripped sack he had some green in front of him but held on ball to long to try make a splash pass.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,405
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,587
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,256
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,497
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
