Titans / Chiefs ***In Game***
Posted:
#136
They keep talking about the longest super bowl drought for the Chiefs . What about Reid ? I think it might apply to him too, going back to his Philly days..
They keep talking about the longest super bowl drought for the Chiefs . What about Reid ? I think it might apply to him too, going back to his Philly days..
Posted:
#137
Quote Originally Posted by Rush51:
They keep talking about the longest super bowl drought for the Chiefs . What about Reid ? I think it might apply to him too, going back to his Philly days..
Humm not many Coaches make it to the big dance with 2 teams..Parcells,Holmgren, Reid now... Shula of course..
They keep talking about the longest super bowl drought for the Chiefs . What about Reid ? I think it might apply to him too, going back to his Philly days..
Quote Originally Posted by Rush51:
They keep talking about the longest super bowl drought for the Chiefs . What about Reid ? I think it might apply to him too, going back to his Philly days..
Humm not many Coaches make it to the big dance with 2 teams..Parcells,Holmgren, Reid now... Shula of course.. They keep talking about the longest super bowl drought for the Chiefs . What about Reid ? I think it might apply to him too, going back to his Philly days..
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
