THURSDAY NIGHT NFL
Posted:
#35
Uriss, like your reason for the over..i think i like it better 1h over 21.5. I can't trust indy offense to play 4 full quarter. like denver game, indy put up 21 1h and only 7 2h.......looking to play jax 2h if indy has a blowout 1h!!
gl

gl
Uriss, like your reason for the over..i think i like it better 1h over 21.5. I can't trust indy offense to play 4 full quarter. like denver game, indy put up 21 1h and only 7 2h.......looking to play jax 2h if indy has a blowout 1h!!
gl

gl
Posted:
#36
Quote Originally Posted by B_A_R_N_E_Y:
, there's a very strong possibility this could go Over or Under

, there's a very strong possibility this could go Over or Under
best pick of the day
B_A_R_N_E_Y
You just have a pick-6 that seal the deal
Every day out of the red is a big win.
Quote Originally Posted by B_A_R_N_E_Y:
, there's a very strong possibility this could go Over or Under

, there's a very strong possibility this could go Over or Under
best pick of the day
B_A_R_N_E_Y
You just have a pick-6 that seal the deal
Posted:
#38
Quote Originally Posted by choiOi:
I see your point. BOL tonight.
Any picks between Boys/Saints yet? Any leans?
![]()
Still looking at that one... I'm spending my time on the Packers game, and the Bears game right now, I will have 2 maybe 3 plays Sunday
Quote Originally Posted by choiOi:
I see your point. BOL tonight.
Any picks between Boys/Saints yet? Any leans?
![]()
Still looking at that one... I'm spending my time on the Packers game, and the Bears game right now, I will have 2 maybe 3 plays Sunday
Posted:
#40
Quote Originally Posted by amame:
Uriss, like your reason for the over..i think i like it better 1h over 21.5. I can't trust indy offense to play 4 full quarter. like denver game, indy put up 21 1h and only 7 2h.......looking to play jax 2h if indy has a blowout 1h!!
gl

Uriss, like your reason for the over..i think i like it better 1h over 21.5. I can't trust indy offense to play 4 full quarter. like denver game, indy put up 21 1h and only 7 2h.......looking to play jax 2h if indy has a blowout 1h!!
gl
GL BUD
Quote Originally Posted by amame:
Uriss, like your reason for the over..i think i like it better 1h over 21.5. I can't trust indy offense to play 4 full quarter. like denver game, indy put up 21 1h and only 7 2h.......looking to play jax 2h if indy has a blowout 1h!!
gl

Uriss, like your reason for the over..i think i like it better 1h over 21.5. I can't trust indy offense to play 4 full quarter. like denver game, indy put up 21 1h and only 7 2h.......looking to play jax 2h if indy has a blowout 1h!!
gl
GL BUD
Posted:
#44
Quote Originally Posted by B_A_R_N_E_Y:
, there's a very strong possibility this could go Over or Under

, there's a very strong possibility this could go Over or Under
You are hillarious........
Good luck guys on ur play
Quote Originally Posted by B_A_R_N_E_Y:
, there's a very strong possibility this could go Over or Under

, there's a very strong possibility this could go Over or Under
You are hillarious........
Good luck guys on ur play
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,679
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,311
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,352
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,476
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,144
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,095
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
