TOUCHDOWN $EAHAWK$$$$. ![]()
This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion
End of the first and Seattle’s up 7-3. Overall, I like what I’m seeing.
Herbert looks uncomfortable, Seattle’s defense has already forced two turnovers, and they’re clearly winning the efficiency battle. Darnold threw the dumb early pick, but he settled down and answered with a touchdown drive, which was good to see.
The bad is the penalties. Five for 55 yards is fucking ridiculous. That’s the kind of shit that keeps an underdog hanging around when you should be starting to separate.
So position-wise, we’re obviously not covering the -7 yet, but I still feel pretty good about where we’re sitting. Clean up the penalties, get one real touchdown drive, and this game can start opening up.
End of the first and Seattle’s up 7-3. Overall, I like what I’m seeing.
Herbert looks uncomfortable, Seattle’s defense has already forced two turnovers, and they’re clearly winning the efficiency battle. Darnold threw the dumb early pick, but he settled down and answered with a touchdown drive, which was good to see.
The bad is the penalties. Five for 55 yards is fucking ridiculous. That’s the kind of shit that keeps an underdog hanging around when you should be starting to separate.
So position-wise, we’re obviously not covering the -7 yet, but I still feel pretty good about where we’re sitting. Clean up the penalties, get one real touchdown drive, and this game can start opening up.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,676
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,365
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- Sunday 10/04/2026 634
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,037
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,740
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,461
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,108
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,836
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
