Dallas OC has a brain of worm going for 2 with 5mins left and 3 timeouts.
TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome
ITS SO OBVIOUS ... Dallas scores agaiin 2 pointer to tie.. Fail Penalty Success Win in Ot
Nah. Dallas is trying to to lose. At least the OC is.
ITS SO OBVIOUS ... Dallas scores agaiin 2 pointer to tie.. Fail Penalty Success Win in Ot
Nah. Dallas is trying to to lose. At least the OC is.
Idiotic game. Why Tampa not kick the FG.
Then why DAL go for 2. I know it is the new way. That way you have a great chance to win but still -- you are playing bad take the XP.
![]()
Idiotic game. Why Tampa not kick the FG.
Then why DAL go for 2. I know it is the new way. That way you have a great chance to win but still -- you are playing bad take the XP.
![]()
@Raiders22
I fucking has the kicker to Make 2 field goals. Its the only thing I need in my 8 team parlay 3890. And fucking Bolles goes for it...
@Raiders22
I fucking has the kicker to Make 2 field goals. Its the only thing I need in my 8 team parlay 3890. And fucking Bolles goes for it...
@Raiders22 I fucking has the kicker to Make 2 field goals. Its the only thing I need in my 8 team parlay 3890. And fucking Bolles goes for it...
Oh wow ![]()
@Raiders22 I fucking has the kicker to Make 2 field goals. Its the only thing I need in my 8 team parlay 3890. And fucking Bolles goes for it...
Oh wow ![]()
@Raiders22 I fucking has the kicker to Make 2 field goals. Its the only thing I need in my 8 team parlay 3890. And fucking Bolles goes for it...
It's all setup for Dallas OT victory..
Why else not kick FGs
Twice...
It's so obvious...
@Raiders22 I fucking has the kicker to Make 2 field goals. Its the only thing I need in my 8 team parlay 3890. And fucking Bolles goes for it...
It's all setup for Dallas OT victory..
Why else not kick FGs
Twice...
It's so obvious...
@croyal1964
The Giants are the divisional leader right now with QB1 done.
Commanders are even worst defense with their QB1 hurt.
And Eagles are pretty bad offensively. With Lane Johnson just announcing his retirement.
Cowboys are going win the NFC east this year.
They won’t make it past the 1st round playoffs
@croyal1964
The Giants are the divisional leader right now with QB1 done.
Commanders are even worst defense with their QB1 hurt.
And Eagles are pretty bad offensively. With Lane Johnson just announcing his retirement.
Cowboys are going win the NFC east this year.
They won’t make it past the 1st round playoffs
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,351
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,873
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 830
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- PART DEUX 145
- Week 6 Money 8,178
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,189
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
