Laying the chalk, Dallas -9.5 (small).
Dallas might win this thing straight up, but to cover the spread is far stretched. ![]()
Dallas might win this thing straight up, but to cover the spread is far stretched. ![]()
Dallas might win this thing straight up, but to cover the spread is far stretched. ![]()
that Dallas defense is dangerous with the spread ![]()
that Dallas defense is dangerous with the spread ![]()
Ever heard the guy in the movie Predator, name Hawkins said his girlfriend has a pu**y as big as a house which will echo twice....Great movie.
Ever heard the guy in the movie Predator, name Hawkins said his girlfriend has a pu**y as big as a house which will echo twice....Great movie.
Sorry I haven't been posting and you fellas know I had a Tampa write up which is currently looking good but I'm so involved with the White Sox game and my Chicago Homies but still keeping an eye out to this thread in between innings to catch up on what's going on ...thanks for the thread PG ![]()
Sorry I haven't been posting and you fellas know I had a Tampa write up which is currently looking good but I'm so involved with the White Sox game and my Chicago Homies but still keeping an eye out to this thread in between innings to catch up on what's going on ...thanks for the thread PG ![]()
haven't seen it in ages, great quote and movie ![]()
haven't seen it in ages, great quote and movie ![]()
