KC by 6
GL
![]()
Mahomes has unreal playoff ATS and SU stats..through 13 playoff games so far..it's pretty much a losing proposition going against him..We shall see Sunday..![]()
He could Crush Us All ![]()
Mahomes has unreal playoff ATS and SU stats..through 13 playoff games so far..it's pretty much a losing proposition going against him..We shall see Sunday..![]()
He could Crush Us All ![]()
It is unfortunate that you do not know what a typo is called me out? What are you twelve? I can spell just fine, typing on the other hand I cannot do to save my life
It is unfortunate that you do not know what a typo is called me out? What are you twelve? I can spell just fine, typing on the other hand I cannot do to save my life
So how many commercials r Mahomes and Kelce currently in ? A lot. Too many. How many times via different media outlets did we see Jason and TS? A lot. Again,too many. So,you honestly think the NFL doesn't have a hand in this and won't leverage their popularity? KC +11 baby. I view this as above avg probability. GL to all.
So how many commercials r Mahomes and Kelce currently in ? A lot. Too many. How many times via different media outlets did we see Jason and TS? A lot. Again,too many. So,you honestly think the NFL doesn't have a hand in this and won't leverage their popularity? KC +11 baby. I view this as above avg probability. GL to all.
Community Integration Storyline for KC/Baltimore....
Lamar Jackson black man from low class city of Baltimore watches in disgust as he thinks Taylor and Travis are in the illuminati. Black vs. White plays well for 3 qtrs and folds after a 4th qtr Travis td. Taylor sprinkling billionaire magick from the skybox and the illuminati wins again. Lamars teammates nowhere to be found in the 4th and the announcers can't stop praising KC. GL
Community Integration Storyline for KC/Baltimore....
Lamar Jackson black man from low class city of Baltimore watches in disgust as he thinks Taylor and Travis are in the illuminati. Black vs. White plays well for 3 qtrs and folds after a 4th qtr Travis td. Taylor sprinkling billionaire magick from the skybox and the illuminati wins again. Lamars teammates nowhere to be found in the 4th and the announcers can't stop praising KC. GL
U have a better chance being 7 foot tall on Sunday....
![]()
U have a better chance being 7 foot tall on Sunday....
![]()
I use Swiffers does that count ![]()
I like her music
I use Swiffers does that count ![]()
I like her music
