• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    *Rags to Riches*

    123 ... 567 Next Last»
    CalculatedRisks
    Petyr_Baelish
    bayarea101
    emchu
    BarneysDad
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 23974
    Posts: 168
    123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2017 - 4:38 PM ET #1

    Hey what's up fellas? CalculatedRisks is here. I'd like to start by saying this will be my one and only thread. What you are reading right now will go down as the greatest thread of all time in Cover's history! Yes, you read that right. The greatest of all time. 

    My starting bankroll will be an amount of $3900 American dollars. Before long, my bankroll will be well into the 5 figure range. I plan to achieve my goal by deploying at least half of my bankroll on games that I believe are a "lock." 

    I will refuse to keep up with a record, because at the end of the day it only matters how fat your bankroll is. 

    Let the game/hate begin!

     

    -CalculatedRisks

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Hey what's up fellas? CalculatedRisks is here. I'd like to start by saying this will be my one and only thread. What you are reading right now will go down as the greatest thread of all time in Cover's history! Yes, you read that right. The greatest of all time. 

    My starting bankroll will be an amount of $3900 American dollars. Before long, my bankroll will be well into the 5 figure range. I plan to achieve my goal by deploying at least half of my bankroll on games that I believe are a "lock." 

    I will refuse to keep up with a record, because at the end of the day it only matters how fat your bankroll is. 

    Let the game/hate begin!

     

    -CalculatedRisks

     
    Petyr_Baelish
    Petyr_Baelish
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 964
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2017 - 4:42 PM ET #2

    Seems legit.
    Loading...
    Reply
    Seems legit.
     
    bayarea101
    bayarea101
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 430
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2017 - 4:56 PM ET #3

    Reply
     
    emchu
    emchu
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 4970
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2017 - 4:58 PM ET #4

    What you got for tonight?
    Reply
    What you got for tonight?
     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2017 - 5:14 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by emchu:

    What you got for tonight?

     

    Nice! I'm glad you asked. 

    Seahawks ML -250

    2750 to win 1100

    That way after tonight I'll be at a half a stack of high society. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by emchu:

    What you got for tonight?

     

    Nice! I'm glad you asked. 

    Seahawks ML -250

    2750 to win 1100

    That way after tonight I'll be at a half a stack of high society. 

     
    BarneysDad
    BarneysDad
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 23615
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2017 - 5:18 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by CalculatedRisks:

     

    Nice! I'm glad you asked. 

    Seahawks ML -250

    2750 to win 1100

    That way after tonight I'll be at a half a stack of high society. 

    If you lose can your next username be Clueless or  WTFwasIthinking  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CalculatedRisks:

     

    Nice! I'm glad you asked. 

    Seahawks ML -250

    2750 to win 1100

    That way after tonight I'll be at a half a stack of high society. 

    If you lose can your next username be Clueless or  WTFwasIthinking  
     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2017 - 5:25 PM ET #7

    @BarneysDad 

    Sure, but will you change your username to "CantAddforShit" or "IFailedBasicMath".

    Clearly math isn't your bread and butter. I will still have $1150 to play with IF the Seahawks lose. 

    Reply

    @BarneysDad 

    Sure, but will you change your username to "CantAddforShit" or "IFailedBasicMath".

    Clearly math isn't your bread and butter. I will still have $1150 to play with IF the Seahawks lose. 

     
    BarneysDad
    BarneysDad
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 23615
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2017 - 6:07 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by CalculatedRisks:

    @BarneysDad 

    Sure, but will you change your username to "CantAddforShit" or "IFailedBasicMath".

    Clearly math isn't your bread and butter. I will still have $1150 to play with IF the Seahawks lose. 

    Ok Einstein   risking a little over 70% of your bank roll on a Road team coming off a disappointing loss to a banged up Skins team at home has me thinking of a new username for you IamSofaKingWeToddIt  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CalculatedRisks:

    @BarneysDad 

    Sure, but will you change your username to "CantAddforShit" or "IFailedBasicMath".

    Clearly math isn't your bread and butter. I will still have $1150 to play with IF the Seahawks lose. 

    Ok Einstein   risking a little over 70% of your bank roll on a Road team coming off a disappointing loss to a banged up Skins team at home has me thinking of a new username for you IamSofaKingWeToddIt  
     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2017 - 6:25 PM ET #9

    @BarneysDad

    Your ignorance is too hard for me to decipher. I don't need your negativity in my thread. Please move along. 

    Thanks,

    -CalculatedRisks 

    Reply

    @BarneysDad

    Your ignorance is too hard for me to decipher. I don't need your negativity in my thread. Please move along. 

    Thanks,

    -CalculatedRisks 

     
    Lowme
    Lowme
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1679
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2017 - 7:18 PM ET #10

    QUOTE#6
    Posted: 11/9/2017 5:18:20 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by CalculatedRisks:

     

    Nice! I'm glad you asked. 

    Seahawks ML -250

    2750 to win 1100

    That way after tonight I'll be at a half a stack of high society. 

    If you lose can your next username be Clueless or  WTFwasIthinking             ??
    Reply
    QUOTE#6
    Posted: 11/9/2017 5:18:20 PM
    QUOTE Originally Posted by CalculatedRisks:

     

    Nice! I'm glad you asked. 

    Seahawks ML -250

    2750 to win 1100

    That way after tonight I'll be at a half a stack of high society. 

    If you lose can your next username be Clueless or  WTFwasIthinking             ??
     
    Lowme
    Lowme
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1679
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2017 - 7:19 PM ET #11

    Reply
     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2017 - 12:10 AM ET #12

    I'm off to a perfect start. Officially at half a stack of high society. I just knew I'd be cashing a voucher after the Seahawks registered that much needed safety.

    My bankroll is sitting at $5000 currently. I firmly believe I'll be popping bottles and popping models around Christmas time.

    I have a pretty big bet lined up right now. I'm still waiting on some intel from one of my insiders. I'll be sure to upload it in the near future.

    I'm signing off for the night. Good luck everyone.

    -CalculatedRisks

    Reply

    I'm off to a perfect start. Officially at half a stack of high society. I just knew I'd be cashing a voucher after the Seahawks registered that much needed safety.

    My bankroll is sitting at $5000 currently. I firmly believe I'll be popping bottles and popping models around Christmas time.

    I have a pretty big bet lined up right now. I'm still waiting on some intel from one of my insiders. I'll be sure to upload it in the near future.

    I'm signing off for the night. Good luck everyone.

    -CalculatedRisks

     
    NeverBrokeAgain
    NeverBrokeAgain
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 2072
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2017 - 1:54 AM ET #13

    Reply
     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2017 - 10:42 PM ET #14

    Good evening fellas! CalculatedRisks is back, and he has something very special for all to read.

    As you know, I promised you all last night that I had a pretty big bet lined up. I'm very excited to share with you all the intel i just acquired from one of my closest friends. He's a fellow YouTube blogger dedicated to bringing all of the latest and up to date news on anything and everything regarding Star Wars. He is a true gem in the Star Wars community.

    Anyways... enough of this rancor! Fellas. We have a *Prop Bet Alert* incoming!

    The proposition: Supreme Leader Snoke is in no way the same character as Jar Jar Binks (Odds at -6600 via Betonline.ag)

    I understand that most will be turned off by this bet due to the low payout. Rest assured though, this is a guaranteed winner. This should be the foundation of all of your future parlay bets. I can provide a write-up, if requested. I hope everyone is having a great day.

    May the Force be with you,

    -CalculatedRisks

    Reply

    Good evening fellas! CalculatedRisks is back, and he has something very special for all to read.

    As you know, I promised you all last night that I had a pretty big bet lined up. I'm very excited to share with you all the intel i just acquired from one of my closest friends. He's a fellow YouTube blogger dedicated to bringing all of the latest and up to date news on anything and everything regarding Star Wars. He is a true gem in the Star Wars community.

    Anyways... enough of this rancor! Fellas. We have a *Prop Bet Alert* incoming!

    The proposition: Supreme Leader Snoke is in no way the same character as Jar Jar Binks (Odds at -6600 via Betonline.ag)

    I understand that most will be turned off by this bet due to the low payout. Rest assured though, this is a guaranteed winner. This should be the foundation of all of your future parlay bets. I can provide a write-up, if requested. I hope everyone is having a great day.

    May the Force be with you,

    -CalculatedRisks

     
    Skipster
    Skipster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 6422
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 3:02 AM ET #15

    Reply
     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 11:19 AM ET #16

    I believe I found another guaranteed winner. I'm taking Alabama ML.

    Odds are at -500. 

    4500 to win 900.

    Good luck everyone,

    -CalculatedRisks 

    Reply

    I believe I found another guaranteed winner. I'm taking Alabama ML.

    Odds are at -500. 

    4500 to win 900.

    Good luck everyone,

    -CalculatedRisks 

     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 12:19 PM ET #17

    • ACCEPTED:
      11/11/2017 2:25:44 AM
      DESCRIPTION:
      MOBILE - FOOTBALL - NCAA - 177 ALABAMA -500 FOR GAME

       
    • TYPE
      RISK
      TO WIN
      MONEYLINE 
      $4,500.00
    Reply
    • ACCEPTED:
      11/11/2017 2:25:44 AM
      DESCRIPTION:
      MOBILE - FOOTBALL - NCAA - 177 ALABAMA -500 FOR GAME

       
    • TYPE
      RISK
      TO WIN
      MONEYLINE 
      $4,500.00
     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 12:23 PM ET #18

    @zebrakiller

    Don't get my ticket mixed up with your budget at the local Dave & Busters. 

     

    I don't know how to upload a screenshot on here, and the copy and paste was difficult to do on my phone. 

    Reply

    @zebrakiller

    Don't get my ticket mixed up with your budget at the local Dave & Busters. 

     

    I don't know how to upload a screenshot on here, and the copy and paste was difficult to do on my phone. 

     
    BET2WIN4
    BET2WIN4
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 3182
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 7:45 PM ET #19

    Holly shhhhhhhhhit .... who u trying to impress with these lame bets?
    Reply
    Holly shhhhhhhhhit .... who u trying to impress with these lame bets?
     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 7:54 PM ET #20

    @BET2WIN4

    I'm not trying to impress anyone. Are you impressed though? I'm up $1100 since inception (less than a week).

    Reply

    @BET2WIN4

    I'm not trying to impress anyone. Are you impressed though? I'm up $1100 since inception (less than a week).

     
    BET2WIN4
    BET2WIN4
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 3182
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 8:06 PM ET #21

    Impress by you taking out a loan to place each bet? Sure thing! Orz!
    Reply
    Impress by you taking out a loan to place each bet? Sure thing! Orz!
     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2017 - 8:15 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by BET2WIN4:

    Impress by you taking out a loan to place each bet? Sure thing! Orz!

    Speaking from experience? You don't know who I am, nor do you know how I acquired the funds. All that you do know is that I'm up $1100.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BET2WIN4:

    Impress by you taking out a loan to place each bet? Sure thing! Orz!

    Speaking from experience? You don't know who I am, nor do you know how I acquired the funds. All that you do know is that I'm up $1100.

     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 10:02 AM ET #23

    What's up fellas? CalculatedRisks is back. He managed to pick up a nice win with the Alabama pick. Accumulating a bankroll of roughly $5772 American dollars. 

    I'm off to a pretty good start, and I have a few plays for today. I'm parlaying Pittsburgh ML with Detroit ML. 

    $4000 to win $1903

    Reply

    What's up fellas? CalculatedRisks is back. He managed to pick up a nice win with the Alabama pick. Accumulating a bankroll of roughly $5772 American dollars. 

    I'm off to a pretty good start, and I have a few plays for today. I'm parlaying Pittsburgh ML with Detroit ML. 

    $4000 to win $1903

     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2017 - 6:59 PM ET #24

    Hey fellas, CalculatedRisks is here. He managed to cash another voucher profitting him around $2000. He's hoping that some of his readers tailed that parlay that cashed at -200 odds. His current bankroll is sitting at $7678 American dollars with his $660 Jar Jar Binks proposition bet still pending. He's looking to make just enough to cover his Star Wars: The Last Jedi midnight premier movie ticket. If you're unaware of the bet, please referrence post 14 of this thread. Also, please ignore @BET2WIN4's idiotic posts in the thread. He's still trying to save up for his chicken dinner since all of his picks are underwater right now.

    I don't have any official picks right now. I might throw some playground money on New England just so I can get in on the action. In the meantime, I'll be conducting a few raids with my friends on EVE Online. You know our motto.. "If one of us goes down, ONLY one of us goes down." Happy flying.

    I hope everyone (except @BET2WIN4) is having a wonderful day!

    -CalculatedRisks

    Reply

    Hey fellas, CalculatedRisks is here. He managed to cash another voucher profitting him around $2000. He's hoping that some of his readers tailed that parlay that cashed at -200 odds. His current bankroll is sitting at $7678 American dollars with his $660 Jar Jar Binks proposition bet still pending. He's looking to make just enough to cover his Star Wars: The Last Jedi midnight premier movie ticket. If you're unaware of the bet, please referrence post 14 of this thread. Also, please ignore @BET2WIN4's idiotic posts in the thread. He's still trying to save up for his chicken dinner since all of his picks are underwater right now.

    I don't have any official picks right now. I might throw some playground money on New England just so I can get in on the action. In the meantime, I'll be conducting a few raids with my friends on EVE Online. You know our motto.. "If one of us goes down, ONLY one of us goes down." Happy flying.

    I hope everyone (except @BET2WIN4) is having a wonderful day!

    -CalculatedRisks

     
     
    CalculatedRisks
    CalculatedRisks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 106
    Posted: Nov. 13, 2017 - 8:30 PM ET #25

    Fellas. CalculatedRisks is back. He's gonna keep it short and sweet. 

    I'm going to play a couple of small bets. I'm hoping the state of Florida wants to win me some money. $100 on Dolphins ML at +400. $100 on Magic ML at +650.

    -CalculatedRisks

    Reply

    Fellas. CalculatedRisks is back. He's gonna keep it short and sweet. 

    I'm going to play a couple of small bets. I'm hoping the state of Florida wants to win me some money. $100 on Dolphins ML at +400. $100 on Magic ML at +650.

    -CalculatedRisks

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,676
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 671
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,163
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 7,799
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,773
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,132
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,460
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,867

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.