• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Question for the regular parlay betters

    stoidi
    gutinstinctus
    ChrisBanks
    Donkey_Punch_
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 500
    Posts: 8
     
    stoidi
    stoidi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2019
    Posts: 278
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2019 - 4:20 PM ET #1

    So this season I'm going to be playing 1 parlay a week for about $20-$40 each depending on how confident I feel about the matchups.   

    I've been looking at these alternative lines the last few days and man, I can't believe I've never used these things on my parlays of the past!  I've used teasers before but not these.

    There are tons of lines that seem to have value if you combine them in a parlay.

     

    For instance:

    Bills @ Jets Over 33.5 (-260)

    Ravens @ Dolphins Over 31.5 (-280)

    Seahawks -3.5 (-220)

     

    I mean if you can string together 6 of these with 2 regular (-110/-120) bets, you can create a really nice parlay card that has a good chance of hitting.

    My question is, does using these alternative lines in parlays ever work?  They seem too good to be true.  I know the juice is high but if you string them together it seems like you can extract some good value compared to a typical parlay that will almost never hit but instead come close.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    So this season I'm going to be playing 1 parlay a week for about $20-$40 each depending on how confident I feel about the matchups.   

    I've been looking at these alternative lines the last few days and man, I can't believe I've never used these things on my parlays of the past!  I've used teasers before but not these.

    There are tons of lines that seem to have value if you combine them in a parlay.

     

    For instance:

    Bills @ Jets Over 33.5 (-260)

    Ravens @ Dolphins Over 31.5 (-280)

    Seahawks -3.5 (-220)

     

    I mean if you can string together 6 of these with 2 regular (-110/-120) bets, you can create a really nice parlay card that has a good chance of hitting.

    My question is, does using these alternative lines in parlays ever work?  They seem too good to be true.  I know the juice is high but if you string them together it seems like you can extract some good value compared to a typical parlay that will almost never hit but instead come close.

     
    gutinstinctus
    gutinstinctus
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 1941
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2019 - 7:20 PM ET #2

    There is no play that has a better value in a parlay than as a single, unless you have some sort of correlation between both bets. 

    I see you are a novice, which is fine, I also was one. The problem with novices and parlays is that you get lured into adding more marginal bets because now instead of a 5x payout you would get a 9x payout, and then you add another one and instead of a 9x payot you have an 18x payout. By the time you make your bet, you have some ev+ bets but some that fuck up the whole thing. 

    So, as a rule, don`t parlay. 

    BOL

    Reply

    There is no play that has a better value in a parlay than as a single, unless you have some sort of correlation between both bets. 

    I see you are a novice, which is fine, I also was one. The problem with novices and parlays is that you get lured into adding more marginal bets because now instead of a 5x payout you would get a 9x payout, and then you add another one and instead of a 9x payot you have an 18x payout. By the time you make your bet, you have some ev+ bets but some that fuck up the whole thing. 

    So, as a rule, don`t parlay. 

    BOL

     
    ChrisBanks
    ChrisBanks
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2019
    Posts: 85
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2019 - 7:42 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by stoidi:

    So this season I'm going to be playing 1 parlay a week for about $20-$40 each depending on how confident I feel about the matchups.    I've been looking at these alternative lines the last few days and man, I can't believe I've never used these things on my parlays of the past!  I've used teasers before but not these. There are tons of lines that seem to have value if you combine them in a parlay.   For instance: Bills @ Jets Over 33.5 (-260) Ravens @ Dolphins Over 31.5 (-280) Seahawks -3.5 (-220)   I mean if you can string together 6 of these with 2 regular (-110/-120) bets, you can create a really nice parlay card that has a good chance of hitting. My question is, does using these alternative lines in parlays ever work?  They seem too good to be true.  I know the juice is high but if you string them together it seems like you can extract some good value compared to a typical parlay that will almost never hit but instead come close.

    If I'm doing a parlay its a 6-8 teamer and it's all full game lines. Benefit of this is you don't always find 6-8 plays you love so you're not forced to play a parlay every week. Instead you divide that money to your single plays which gives you a better return. If you're betting less than $100 a play stay away from parlays or pick your spots.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by stoidi:

    So this season I'm going to be playing 1 parlay a week for about $20-$40 each depending on how confident I feel about the matchups.    I've been looking at these alternative lines the last few days and man, I can't believe I've never used these things on my parlays of the past!  I've used teasers before but not these. There are tons of lines that seem to have value if you combine them in a parlay.   For instance: Bills @ Jets Over 33.5 (-260) Ravens @ Dolphins Over 31.5 (-280) Seahawks -3.5 (-220)   I mean if you can string together 6 of these with 2 regular (-110/-120) bets, you can create a really nice parlay card that has a good chance of hitting. My question is, does using these alternative lines in parlays ever work?  They seem too good to be true.  I know the juice is high but if you string them together it seems like you can extract some good value compared to a typical parlay that will almost never hit but instead come close.

    If I'm doing a parlay its a 6-8 teamer and it's all full game lines. Benefit of this is you don't always find 6-8 plays you love so you're not forced to play a parlay every week. Instead you divide that money to your single plays which gives you a better return. If you're betting less than $100 a play stay away from parlays or pick your spots.

     
    stoidi
    stoidi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2019
    Posts: 278
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2019 - 7:48 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by gutinstinctus:

    There is no play that has a better value in a parlay than as a single, unless you have some sort of correlation between both bets.  I see you are a novice, which is fine, I also was one. The problem with novices and parlays is that you get lured into adding more marginal bets because now instead of a 5x payout you would get a 9x payout, and then you add another one and instead of a 9x payot you have an 18x payout. By the time you make your bet, you have some ev+ bets but some that fuck up the whole thing.  So, as a rule, don`t parlay.  BOL

    Yeah, I think I'm going to heed the warning from the long term guys such as yourself and not do it.  You're right too the greed aspect is big with these things.  After looking at a 9x parlay it kind of sucks to look at a straight bet at -110.  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gutinstinctus:

    There is no play that has a better value in a parlay than as a single, unless you have some sort of correlation between both bets.  I see you are a novice, which is fine, I also was one. The problem with novices and parlays is that you get lured into adding more marginal bets because now instead of a 5x payout you would get a 9x payout, and then you add another one and instead of a 9x payot you have an 18x payout. By the time you make your bet, you have some ev+ bets but some that fuck up the whole thing.  So, as a rule, don`t parlay.  BOL

    Yeah, I think I'm going to heed the warning from the long term guys such as yourself and not do it.  You're right too the greed aspect is big with these things.  After looking at a 9x parlay it kind of sucks to look at a straight bet at -110.  

     
    stoidi
    stoidi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2019
    Posts: 278
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2019 - 7:49 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBanks:

    Quote Originally Posted by stoidi:

    So this season I'm going to be playing 1 parlay a week for about $20-$40 each depending on how confident I feel about the matchups.    I've been looking at these alternative lines the last few days and man, I can't believe I've never used these things on my parlays of the past!  I've used teasers before but not these. There are tons of lines that seem to have value if you combine them in a parlay.   For instance: Bills @ Jets Over 33.5 (-260) Ravens @ Dolphins Over 31.5 (-280) Seahawks -3.5 (-220)   I mean if you can string together 6 of these with 2 regular (-110/-120) bets, you can create a really nice parlay card that has a good chance of hitting. My question is, does using these alternative lines in parlays ever work?  They seem too good to be true.  I know the juice is high but if you string them together it seems like you can extract some good value compared to a typical parlay that will almost never hit but instead come close.
    If I'm doing a parlay its a 6-8 teamer and it's all full game lines. Benefit of this is you don't always find 6-8 plays you love so you're not forced to play a parlay every week. Instead you divide that money to your single plays which gives you a better return. If you're betting less than $100 a play stay away from parlays or pick your spots.

    This is a good plan actually.  Very rarely can I find 6-8 non-juiced bets to put on a parlay.  I usually find 3-4 then add 2-3 high juiced ones to the mix.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisBanks:

    Quote Originally Posted by stoidi:

    So this season I'm going to be playing 1 parlay a week for about $20-$40 each depending on how confident I feel about the matchups.    I've been looking at these alternative lines the last few days and man, I can't believe I've never used these things on my parlays of the past!  I've used teasers before but not these. There are tons of lines that seem to have value if you combine them in a parlay.   For instance: Bills @ Jets Over 33.5 (-260) Ravens @ Dolphins Over 31.5 (-280) Seahawks -3.5 (-220)   I mean if you can string together 6 of these with 2 regular (-110/-120) bets, you can create a really nice parlay card that has a good chance of hitting. My question is, does using these alternative lines in parlays ever work?  They seem too good to be true.  I know the juice is high but if you string them together it seems like you can extract some good value compared to a typical parlay that will almost never hit but instead come close.
    If I'm doing a parlay its a 6-8 teamer and it's all full game lines. Benefit of this is you don't always find 6-8 plays you love so you're not forced to play a parlay every week. Instead you divide that money to your single plays which gives you a better return. If you're betting less than $100 a play stay away from parlays or pick your spots.

    This is a good plan actually.  Very rarely can I find 6-8 non-juiced bets to put on a parlay.  I usually find 3-4 then add 2-3 high juiced ones to the mix.

     
    Donkey_Punch_
    Donkey_Punch_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2019
    Posts: 1536
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2019 - 9:00 PM ET #6

    I have this parlay working:

    * Bears U23 1st Half (-110) WIN

    * Khabib (-430)

    * Eagles ML (-475)

    * Ravens ML (-300)

    * 49ers (Even)

    * Rams (-130)

     

    ~$80 pays about $1,000

    Reply

    I have this parlay working:

    * Bears U23 1st Half (-110) WIN

    * Khabib (-430)

    * Eagles ML (-475)

    * Ravens ML (-300)

    * 49ers (Even)

    * Rams (-130)

     

    ~$80 pays about $1,000

     
    stoidi
    stoidi
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2019
    Posts: 278
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2019 - 9:04 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey_Punch_:

    I have this parlay working: * Bears U23 1st Half (-110) WIN * Khabib (-430) * Eagles ML (-475) * Ravens ML (-300) * 49ers (Even) * Rams (-130)   ~$80 pays about $1,000

    Holy shit that is a sweet card, the biggest liability, of course, is the Rams but still loving this parlay.  It's stuff like this that makes me itch for a parlay but I need to stay away.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey_Punch_:

    I have this parlay working: * Bears U23 1st Half (-110) WIN * Khabib (-430) * Eagles ML (-475) * Ravens ML (-300) * 49ers (Even) * Rams (-130)   ~$80 pays about $1,000

    Holy shit that is a sweet card, the biggest liability, of course, is the Rams but still loving this parlay.  It's stuff like this that makes me itch for a parlay but I need to stay away.

     
     
    Donkey_Punch_
    Donkey_Punch_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2019
    Posts: 1536
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2019 - 3:30 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey_Punch_:

    I have this parlay working:

    * Bears U23 1st Half (-110) WIN

    * Khabib (-430)

    * Eagles ML (-475)

    * Ravens ML (-300)

    * 49ers (Even)

    * Rams (-130)  

    ~$80 pays about $1,000

     

    Gonna lay $200 on TB moneyline, rest of bets look good.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey_Punch_:

    I have this parlay working:

    * Bears U23 1st Half (-110) WIN

    * Khabib (-430)

    * Eagles ML (-475)

    * Ravens ML (-300)

    * 49ers (Even)

    * Rams (-130)  

    ~$80 pays about $1,000

     

    Gonna lay $200 on TB moneyline, rest of bets look good.

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,304
    • PART DEUX 223
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,086
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,674
    • Friday 10/02/2026 821
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,357
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,151
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • Week 5 Money 5,613

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.