• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    PUBLIC IS DUMB!

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    fixedgame
    BigPapa21
    HaiRoller
    MARK8
    SpadezSRH
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9887
    Posts: 123
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    fixedgame
    fixedgame
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 2243
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2010 - 2:38 PM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by thawv:

    Public offshore plays as of right now.

    Ariz  68%

    Balt 54%

    Dal 56%

    Jets 60%

    I am taking all the home teams this week.

    Ariz  68% - Kurt Warner will not have more TD than incompletion this week

    Balt 54% - Balt scored most of their pts on NE off turnovers. Manning takes care of the balls and Colts D is much better than NE.

    Dal 56% - This one is a tough call. But I like the home team with a good defense minus 3 or less ....i hope

    Jets 60% - SD receivers will take the NY corners to the cleaner. Cincy recievers are a bunch of frauds.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by thawv:

    Public offshore plays as of right now.

    Ariz  68%

    Balt 54%

    Dal 56%

    Jets 60%

    I am taking all the home teams this week.

    Ariz  68% - Kurt Warner will not have more TD than incompletion this week

    Balt 54% - Balt scored most of their pts on NE off turnovers. Manning takes care of the balls and Colts D is much better than NE.

    Dal 56% - This one is a tough call. But I like the home team with a good defense minus 3 or less ....i hope

    Jets 60% - SD receivers will take the NY corners to the cleaner. Cincy recievers are a bunch of frauds.

     
    BigPapa21
    BigPapa21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3210
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2010 - 2:49 PM ET #77

    Cowboys beat more then just the Eagles. I think they beat the Saints when they were undefeated? Minny seems like it is limping in while the Boys are peeking. They completely shut down a pretty good Eagles offense.... Hey Homer save your money or take the Boys.....as much as I hate them,they are the play.
    Reply
    Cowboys beat more then just the Eagles. I think they beat the Saints when they were undefeated? Minny seems like it is limping in while the Boys are peeking. They completely shut down a pretty good Eagles offense.... Hey Homer save your money or take the Boys.....as much as I hate them,they are the play.
     
    HaiRoller
    HaiRoller
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 521
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2010 - 2:58 PM ET #78

    if boys can beat saints in their dome...their no doubt in my mind they will be VIkes in their dome....they mite be 8-0 but won't be for long...

    Vikes offensive like sucks ...look at the carolina game...pepper dominated their offensive line..he got like 2-3 sacks in that game....I'm see da boi will do the same...Ratcliff _cowboys nose takle probaly the best in nfl and ware will run oveer the vikes offensive line..MCkinney won't be able to contain netther of them....miles should have a big game at least 100 yards..enough said....GO cowboys!!

     

    Reply

    if boys can beat saints in their dome...their no doubt in my mind they will be VIkes in their dome....they mite be 8-0 but won't be for long...

    Vikes offensive like sucks ...look at the carolina game...pepper dominated their offensive line..he got like 2-3 sacks in that game....I'm see da boi will do the same...Ratcliff _cowboys nose takle probaly the best in nfl and ware will run oveer the vikes offensive line..MCkinney won't be able to contain netther of them....miles should have a big game at least 100 yards..enough said....GO cowboys!!

     

     
    MARK8
    MARK8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2010 - 2:59 PM ET #79

    im looking for a local in the chicagoland area can anyone help me out?
    Reply
    im looking for a local in the chicagoland area can anyone help me out?
     
    SpadezSRH
    SpadezSRH
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 58
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2010 - 6:10 PM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by mojo10:

    I hate to get sidetracked here dcowboys but.... If someone says they are getting 5,000 G's that is $5,000,000. He said he's betting 5,000 - $1,000 untis. Same as saying he's betting 5,000 dimes. More likely he's betting 5,000 nickels. Which would be $250. But who cares really.. Vikings cover this weekend  


    I said 5 G's! 5 G's is slang for 5 grand! DAMN! I am not rich or a high roller! I just got lucky and hit a 11 game parlay and won 37.000.00 G's with means 37 grand! DAMN! My theory is based on my opinion! Not stats! My eyes don't lie! I believe dallas has the best O-Line in the nfl! I believe dallas has the 2nd best defense in the playoffs! I believe dallas has the 3 best pass rushers in the nfl! As for the vikes pass rushers i say WHO! Don't care! I believe dallas has the best 3 line backers in the nfl! As for vikes 3 line backers i say again WHO! Don't care! I believe dallas has the 2 best shutdown corners in the nfl and as for the 2 corners for the vikes i say WHO? Don't care! Vikes don't have 2 running backs.. taylor doesn't count! He's a non factor! I believe dallas has the 3 best running backs in the league! The two best tight ends in the league are witten and gates! As for the vikes tight end all i have to say is WHO do they have? Don't care! As for the offense dallas is playing better right now! I trust the dallas wr's austin and crayton! For the vikes 2 recievers i say WHO! Don't care! Now it's down to romo and favre! Both are question marks! Romo is playing better right now and like i said has the best O-line in the league so i take romo i guess? My money is on dallas+3 ! If i am wrong i will man up and admit it but i like my chances! $5.000 G's as in 5 grand against the spread! My logic says dallas better offense! Dallas better DEFENSE! I will put my money on DEFENSE!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo10:

    I hate to get sidetracked here dcowboys but.... If someone says they are getting 5,000 G's that is $5,000,000. He said he's betting 5,000 - $1,000 untis. Same as saying he's betting 5,000 dimes. More likely he's betting 5,000 nickels. Which would be $250. But who cares really.. Vikings cover this weekend  


    I said 5 G's! 5 G's is slang for 5 grand! DAMN! I am not rich or a high roller! I just got lucky and hit a 11 game parlay and won 37.000.00 G's with means 37 grand! DAMN! My theory is based on my opinion! Not stats! My eyes don't lie! I believe dallas has the best O-Line in the nfl! I believe dallas has the 2nd best defense in the playoffs! I believe dallas has the 3 best pass rushers in the nfl! As for the vikes pass rushers i say WHO! Don't care! I believe dallas has the best 3 line backers in the nfl! As for vikes 3 line backers i say again WHO! Don't care! I believe dallas has the 2 best shutdown corners in the nfl and as for the 2 corners for the vikes i say WHO? Don't care! Vikes don't have 2 running backs.. taylor doesn't count! He's a non factor! I believe dallas has the 3 best running backs in the league! The two best tight ends in the league are witten and gates! As for the vikes tight end all i have to say is WHO do they have? Don't care! As for the offense dallas is playing better right now! I trust the dallas wr's austin and crayton! For the vikes 2 recievers i say WHO! Don't care! Now it's down to romo and favre! Both are question marks! Romo is playing better right now and like i said has the best O-line in the league so i take romo i guess? My money is on dallas+3 ! If i am wrong i will man up and admit it but i like my chances! $5.000 G's as in 5 grand against the spread! My logic says dallas better offense! Dallas better DEFENSE! I will put my money on DEFENSE!
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2010 - 6:19 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    I have to admit, as a Cowboy hater to the max, I have been very impressed with this team as of late. They did lose to SD but it was a close game and they could have won if Romo was not Romo. They, as they have all year, made some step on your dick plays and penalties at the most inopportune times.  They have a great end in Ware and that figures to play huge in this game. To me it boils down to, does Ware pressure Favre and turn him into the forcing INT Brett we know, or is he given time and allowed to deliver unreal strikes all over the field. And does Romo, step all over his dick with ineptitude yet again in another pressure situation or does he finally mature and deliver.  Percy Harvin is a future pro bowler and Favre must be happy to have him back. This really gives the Vikings many dimensions. The Cowboys after Miles are weak (Williams is a joke and a huge bust for a number one).   My initial reaction was the Boys but I may switch here to ol number 4 ....

    leaning to the under also as these D's figure to slow down these O's. Lines get inflated with many Overs like last week and we may see some Unders this weekend

    Its official Vikings and the Under.

    nah- I could not sleep last night, think long and think wrong.

    The Boys are the team this year, throw all the stats and chit out the window. To my eye, over the last three weeks they are playing the best of all the teams with the Chargers and Colts a close second.

    Going back on em for five units.

    Made 5 on the philly win and going to re bet this.

    Minny is limping, they seem to be like the Jets last year when Favre had pissed everyone off and they could not wait to get rid of him. Favre, Favre, Favre, Favre if you play on this team do you not get sick of it?

    Romo the person and a team vs Favre, Favre and fighting with the coach. Maybe this locker is poisoned?

    Going with the boys, my final pick. Throw everything else out, this team is playing well.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    I have to admit, as a Cowboy hater to the max, I have been very impressed with this team as of late. They did lose to SD but it was a close game and they could have won if Romo was not Romo. They, as they have all year, made some step on your dick plays and penalties at the most inopportune times.  They have a great end in Ware and that figures to play huge in this game. To me it boils down to, does Ware pressure Favre and turn him into the forcing INT Brett we know, or is he given time and allowed to deliver unreal strikes all over the field. And does Romo, step all over his dick with ineptitude yet again in another pressure situation or does he finally mature and deliver.  Percy Harvin is a future pro bowler and Favre must be happy to have him back. This really gives the Vikings many dimensions. The Cowboys after Miles are weak (Williams is a joke and a huge bust for a number one).   My initial reaction was the Boys but I may switch here to ol number 4 ....

    leaning to the under also as these D's figure to slow down these O's. Lines get inflated with many Overs like last week and we may see some Unders this weekend

    Its official Vikings and the Under.

    nah- I could not sleep last night, think long and think wrong.

    The Boys are the team this year, throw all the stats and chit out the window. To my eye, over the last three weeks they are playing the best of all the teams with the Chargers and Colts a close second.

    Going back on em for five units.

    Made 5 on the philly win and going to re bet this.

    Minny is limping, they seem to be like the Jets last year when Favre had pissed everyone off and they could not wait to get rid of him. Favre, Favre, Favre, Favre if you play on this team do you not get sick of it?

    Romo the person and a team vs Favre, Favre and fighting with the coach. Maybe this locker is poisoned?

    Going with the boys, my final pick. Throw everything else out, this team is playing well.

     
    LiNeMaKeR_iNc
    LiNeMaKeR_iNc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2010 - 6:34 PM ET #82

    this thread is pointless...

    Reply

    this thread is pointless...

     
    NCState2008
    NCState2008
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 931
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2010 - 7:48 PM ET #83

    Min -2.5 is the play here...maybe a 6 pt teaser on min, and the over...just incase they look by 3 they will still cover...

    Cant wait for this weekin to watch all the cowgirl lovers to talk more shit bout there qb bc he cant win the big gm...yes they beat philly twice but that was at HOME...vikings place will be very loud n i can see romo gettin very flusterdddd...also isnt he holding kicks again??? haha need i say more cowboys fans...laces out

    Reply

    Min -2.5 is the play here...maybe a 6 pt teaser on min, and the over...just incase they look by 3 they will still cover...

    Cant wait for this weekin to watch all the cowgirl lovers to talk more shit bout there qb bc he cant win the big gm...yes they beat philly twice but that was at HOME...vikings place will be very loud n i can see romo gettin very flusterdddd...also isnt he holding kicks again??? haha need i say more cowboys fans...laces out

     
    MinnesotaHomer
    MinnesotaHomer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 11:31 AM ET #84

    Well...I guess less of the public is on the Cowboys as I was expecting.  Doesn't change the fact that I LOVE the Vikings at -2.5!
    Reply
    Well...I guess less of the public is on the Cowboys as I was expecting.  Doesn't change the fact that I LOVE the Vikings at -2.5!
     
    KicKA55
    KicKA55
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 597
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 11:37 AM ET #85

    The Cowboy's last 2 games were a cake walk for them and far from what you call "2 physical, high-emotion games"
    Reply
    The Cowboy's last 2 games were a cake walk for them and far from what you call "2 physical, high-emotion games"
     
    Ice4Blood
    Ice4Blood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 11845
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 11:43 AM ET #86

    Quote Originally Posted by SpadezSRH:

     

    I believe dallas has the best O-Line in the nfl! I believe dallas has the 2nd best defense in the playoffs! I believe dallas has the 3 best pass rushers in the nfl! As for the vikes pass rushers i say WHO! Don't care! I believe dallas has the best 3 line backers in the nfl! As for vikes 3 line backers i say again WHO! Don't care! I believe dallas has the 2 best shutdown corners in the nfl and as for the 2 corners for the vikes i say WHO? Don't care! Vikes don't have 2 running backs.. taylor doesn't count! He's a non factor! I believe dallas has the 3 best running backs in the league! The two best tight ends in the league are witten and gates! As for the vikes tight end all i have to say is WHO do they have? Don't care! As for the offense dallas is playing better right now! I trust the dallas wr's austin and crayton! For the vikes 2 recievers i say WHO! Don't care! Now it's down to romo and favre! Both are question marks! Romo is playing better right now and like i said has the best O-line in the league so i take romo i guess?

     

    props... it isn't often i get to read the WORST WRITE-UP IN THE HISTORY OF COVERS!

    holy crap that's terrible shit...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SpadezSRH:

     

    I believe dallas has the best O-Line in the nfl! I believe dallas has the 2nd best defense in the playoffs! I believe dallas has the 3 best pass rushers in the nfl! As for the vikes pass rushers i say WHO! Don't care! I believe dallas has the best 3 line backers in the nfl! As for vikes 3 line backers i say again WHO! Don't care! I believe dallas has the 2 best shutdown corners in the nfl and as for the 2 corners for the vikes i say WHO? Don't care! Vikes don't have 2 running backs.. taylor doesn't count! He's a non factor! I believe dallas has the 3 best running backs in the league! The two best tight ends in the league are witten and gates! As for the vikes tight end all i have to say is WHO do they have? Don't care! As for the offense dallas is playing better right now! I trust the dallas wr's austin and crayton! For the vikes 2 recievers i say WHO! Don't care! Now it's down to romo and favre! Both are question marks! Romo is playing better right now and like i said has the best O-line in the league so i take romo i guess?

     

    props... it isn't often i get to read the WORST WRITE-UP IN THE HISTORY OF COVERS!

    holy crap that's terrible shit...

     
    canigetawinner
    canigetawinner
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 329
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 12:46 PM ET #87

    Quote Originally Posted by SpadezSRH:



    I said 5 G's! 5 G's is slang for 5 grand! DAMN! I am not rich or a high roller! I just got lucky and hit a 11 game parlay and won 37.000.00 G's with means 37 grand! DAMN! My theory is based on my opinion! Not stats! My eyes don't lie! I believe dallas has the best O-Line in the nfl! I believe dallas has the 2nd best defense in the playoffs! I believe dallas has the 3 best pass rushers in the nfl! As for the vikes pass rushers i say WHO! Don't care! I believe dallas has the best 3 line backers in the nfl! As for vikes 3 line backers i say again WHO! Don't care! I believe dallas has the 2 best shutdown corners in the nfl and as for the 2 corners for the vikes i say WHO? Don't care! Vikes don't have 2 running backs.. taylor doesn't count! He's a non factor! I believe dallas has the 3 best running backs in the league! The two best tight ends in the league are witten and gates! As for the vikes tight end all i have to say is WHO do they have? Don't care! As for the offense dallas is playing better right now! I trust the dallas wr's austin and crayton! For the vikes 2 recievers i say WHO! Don't care! Now it's down to romo and favre! Both are question marks! Romo is playing better right now and like i said has the best O-line in the league so i take romo i guess? My money is on dallas+3 ! If i am wrong i will man up and admit it but i like my chances! $5.000 G's as in 5 grand against the spread! My logic says dallas better offense! Dallas better DEFENSE! I will put my money on DEFENSE!


    your eyes don't lie.  holy shit, that's funny. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SpadezSRH:



    I said 5 G's! 5 G's is slang for 5 grand! DAMN! I am not rich or a high roller! I just got lucky and hit a 11 game parlay and won 37.000.00 G's with means 37 grand! DAMN! My theory is based on my opinion! Not stats! My eyes don't lie! I believe dallas has the best O-Line in the nfl! I believe dallas has the 2nd best defense in the playoffs! I believe dallas has the 3 best pass rushers in the nfl! As for the vikes pass rushers i say WHO! Don't care! I believe dallas has the best 3 line backers in the nfl! As for vikes 3 line backers i say again WHO! Don't care! I believe dallas has the 2 best shutdown corners in the nfl and as for the 2 corners for the vikes i say WHO? Don't care! Vikes don't have 2 running backs.. taylor doesn't count! He's a non factor! I believe dallas has the 3 best running backs in the league! The two best tight ends in the league are witten and gates! As for the vikes tight end all i have to say is WHO do they have? Don't care! As for the offense dallas is playing better right now! I trust the dallas wr's austin and crayton! For the vikes 2 recievers i say WHO! Don't care! Now it's down to romo and favre! Both are question marks! Romo is playing better right now and like i said has the best O-line in the league so i take romo i guess? My money is on dallas+3 ! If i am wrong i will man up and admit it but i like my chances! $5.000 G's as in 5 grand against the spread! My logic says dallas better offense! Dallas better DEFENSE! I will put my money on DEFENSE!


    your eyes don't lie.  holy shit, that's funny. 
     
    theoeiii
    theoeiii
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 2:05 PM ET #88

    Right or wrong, I'm not going to take the advice of a guy who thinks 37,000 G's equals $37,000.00.  

    $5,000 G's.  I'm dying.

    This thread title seems pretty spot on to me.

    Reply
    Right or wrong, I'm not going to take the advice of a guy who thinks 37,000 G's equals $37,000.00.  

    $5,000 G's.  I'm dying.

    This thread title seems pretty spot on to me.

     
    DFlyersFan_82
    DFlyersFan_82
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 410
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 2:40 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by canigetawinner:



    may be the stupidest thing I've ever wasting 4 seconds reading.

    Hey tool when was the last time we had a 1 and 2 seed face each other in a Conference Finale.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by canigetawinner:



    may be the stupidest thing I've ever wasting 4 seconds reading.

    Hey tool when was the last time we had a 1 and 2 seed face each other in a Conference Finale.

     
    canigetawinner
    canigetawinner
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 329
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 2:59 PM ET #90

    Quote Originally Posted by DFlyersFan_82:

    Hey tool when was the last time we had a 1 and 2 seed face each other in a Conference Finale.



    2006 it happens, 2004 both NFC and AFC i happened.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DFlyersFan_82:

    Hey tool when was the last time we had a 1 and 2 seed face each other in a Conference Finale.



    2006 it happens, 2004 both NFC and AFC i happened.
     
    shababa
    shababa
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 152
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 3:02 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaHomer:

    It looks like we have another example coming this week.  I expect that everyone will be betting the Cowboys hard based on them beating the Eagles 2 weeks in a row.

    Minnesota is 8-0 at home averaging 32.75 ppg and allowing only 15.5 ppg!  The Cowboys just played 2 rivalry games against the Eagles and now go to the Metrodome.  This has all the makings of a let-down...especially after 2 physical, high-emotion games.

    The Viking offensive and defensive line will be physical and will dominate.  I only bet big on what I know.  My big college bet of the year was AGAINST my Gophers when they played the Illini.  I am going with my Vikings big in this one.  Definitely my NFL play of the year.

    Good luck to all of you who don't get swayed by 2 home games against the same opponent!


    How is the public betting Dallas?! Because the spread went from 3 to 2.5?  I totally disagree with you... That being said, Dallas will dominate this game.  The Vikings team as a whole has gone down hill the second half of the season.  The 3-4 defense is clicking on all cylinders right now for Dallas and they WILL get to Favre, no doubt about it, and if you didn't know, DEFENSE wins championships!!!! The way I look at this game is Vegas is sucking people in to bet the Vikings at 2.5... Why wouldn't you bet an 8-0 team at home on a first round bye to only win by a field goal???!!! Haven't posted on this site in quite a long time but it's the lock of the year DALLAS to the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaHomer:

    It looks like we have another example coming this week.  I expect that everyone will be betting the Cowboys hard based on them beating the Eagles 2 weeks in a row.

    Minnesota is 8-0 at home averaging 32.75 ppg and allowing only 15.5 ppg!  The Cowboys just played 2 rivalry games against the Eagles and now go to the Metrodome.  This has all the makings of a let-down...especially after 2 physical, high-emotion games.

    The Viking offensive and defensive line will be physical and will dominate.  I only bet big on what I know.  My big college bet of the year was AGAINST my Gophers when they played the Illini.  I am going with my Vikings big in this one.  Definitely my NFL play of the year.

    Good luck to all of you who don't get swayed by 2 home games against the same opponent!


    How is the public betting Dallas?! Because the spread went from 3 to 2.5?  I totally disagree with you... That being said, Dallas will dominate this game.  The Vikings team as a whole has gone down hill the second half of the season.  The 3-4 defense is clicking on all cylinders right now for Dallas and they WILL get to Favre, no doubt about it, and if you didn't know, DEFENSE wins championships!!!! The way I look at this game is Vegas is sucking people in to bet the Vikings at 2.5... Why wouldn't you bet an 8-0 team at home on a first round bye to only win by a field goal???!!! Haven't posted on this site in quite a long time but it's the lock of the year DALLAS to the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Gold_Rush
    Gold_Rush
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 7850
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 3:16 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by DOVJAK:

    public always bets the boys

    that is a fact
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DOVJAK:

    public always bets the boys

    that is a fact
     
    Gold_Rush
    Gold_Rush
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 7850
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 3:19 PM ET #93

     fixed game has a funny avatar
    Reply
     fixed game has a funny avatar
     
    pezeveng
    pezeveng
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 4711
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 4:06 PM ET #94

    I would feel much more confident with the Viking if EJ was in the lineup.  The guy is the captain of that D and they don't seem to be the same without him.

    If EJ was still playing I would be betting Vikings Superbowl at this point.  Everyone loves the 2 Williams and Allen but EJ was the head that formed Voltron for that Minny D.

    Reply

    I would feel much more confident with the Viking if EJ was in the lineup.  The guy is the captain of that D and they don't seem to be the same without him.

    If EJ was still playing I would be betting Vikings Superbowl at this point.  Everyone loves the 2 Williams and Allen but EJ was the head that formed Voltron for that Minny D.

     
    Crusher13
    Crusher13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 8060
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 4:21 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by NCState2008:

    Min -2.5 is the play here...maybe a 6 pt teaser on min, and the over...just incase they look by 3 they will still cover...

    Cant wait for this weekin to watch all the cowgirl lovers to talk more shit bout there qb bc he cant win the big gm...yes they beat philly twice but that was at HOME...vikings place will be very loud n i can see romo gettin very flusterdddd...also isnt he holding kicks again??? haha need i say more cowboys fans...laces out

    props this is the SECOND worse shit here.

     You're worse than the COWBOY homer above, thinking MInn T from -2.5 to +3.5.Dumbass, please explain why COWBOYS +8.5 or +9 wouldn't be the LOGICAL and objective side  in this critical matchup for the SB. Sorry, N.O./AZ 


    This could be for the SUPER BOWL TITLE. Grab em............
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NCState2008:

    Min -2.5 is the play here...maybe a 6 pt teaser on min, and the over...just incase they look by 3 they will still cover...

    Cant wait for this weekin to watch all the cowgirl lovers to talk more shit bout there qb bc he cant win the big gm...yes they beat philly twice but that was at HOME...vikings place will be very loud n i can see romo gettin very flusterdddd...also isnt he holding kicks again??? haha need i say more cowboys fans...laces out

    props this is the SECOND worse shit here.

     You're worse than the COWBOY homer above, thinking MInn T from -2.5 to +3.5.Dumbass, please explain why COWBOYS +8.5 or +9 wouldn't be the LOGICAL and objective side  in this critical matchup for the SB. Sorry, N.O./AZ 


    This could be for the SUPER BOWL TITLE. Grab em............
     
    gaybettor
    gaybettor
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 446
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 4:27 PM ET #96

    "Romo the person and a team vs Favre"

    I  know many people that wish he was!




    Reply
    "Romo the person and a team vs Favre"

    I  know many people that wish he was!




     
    Crusher13
    Crusher13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 8060
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 4:41 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by gaybettor:

    "Romo the person and a team vs Favre"

    I  know many people that wish he was
    !








      YOU "REALLY ARE FUN " to post with.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybettor:

    "Romo the person and a team vs Favre"

    I  know many people that wish he was
    !








      YOU "REALLY ARE FUN " to post with.
     
    SpadezSRH
    SpadezSRH
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 58
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 8:48 PM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4Blood:

     

    props... it isn't often i get to read the WORST WRITE-UP IN THE HISTORY OF COVERS!

    holy crap that's terrible shit...



    I kept telling myself after winning 46 G'S yes that's 46 GRAND! Damn people are stupid! I was wondering how do the casino's stay in business then i started reading forum posts and now i know they find dumb people who talk shit on covers forums to make dumb ass bets! Who ever made this forum he's right the pubic is dumb! These are the same people who picked saint's, eagles and then eagles again! Now it's the vikings! Save your mommies 20 bucks and find something else to waste your money on! Now i know how the casino's make money!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice4Blood:

     

    props... it isn't often i get to read the WORST WRITE-UP IN THE HISTORY OF COVERS!

    holy crap that's terrible shit...



    I kept telling myself after winning 46 G'S yes that's 46 GRAND! Damn people are stupid! I was wondering how do the casino's stay in business then i started reading forum posts and now i know they find dumb people who talk shit on covers forums to make dumb ass bets! Who ever made this forum he's right the pubic is dumb! These are the same people who picked saint's, eagles and then eagles again! Now it's the vikings! Save your mommies 20 bucks and find something else to waste your money on! Now i know how the casino's make money!
     
    michaelino985
    michaelino985
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 428
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 10:20 PM ET #99

    i have a rule of mine that i always follow.....dallas +2.5 is my play......i hate to say it but Romo will get it done in Minny....
    Reply
    i have a rule of mine that i always follow.....dallas +2.5 is my play......i hate to say it but Romo will get it done in Minny....
     
     
    si1ly
    si1ly
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 12061
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2010 - 10:22 PM ET #100

    this game could go either way.. turnovers will be the deciding factor and I can see a reason to bet either side for this reason.  I'm not very confident one way or the other - this certainly isn't game of the year type material.  The boys are hot, and Farve is freaking 40.

     
    Reply
    this game could go either way.. turnovers will be the deciding factor and I can see a reason to bet either side for this reason.  I'm not very confident one way or the other - this certainly isn't game of the year type material.  The boys are hot, and Farve is freaking 40.

     
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,312
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,138
    • Friday 10/02/2026 873
    • PART DEUX 224
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,115
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,697
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,442
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,155
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,590

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.