• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Numbers - Trends - Stats - Sides - Sharps (back this week)

    Ball_Picker
    DOVJAK
    glenndef62
    Copag07
    kevinkim
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 622
    Posts: 14
     
    Ball_Picker
    Ball_Picker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 4016
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 4:38 AM ET #1

    So I have not done this for a few weeks due to health issues, for the most part. Now that I'm post-emergency surgery, I can't sleep and decided to bring it back. Now this WAS hitting at about a 65% clip for the first 7 weeks that I did this! Also, same thing I started doing near the end of last season and it was very successful. I just look for a few certain things to see what should be played accordingly. My write ups are going to be horrible because I'm sick and on pain meds, so bare with me:

    NFL YTD: Was 26-14 through Week 7


    Houston +3 over Indy --- 28% of public on Houston, 43% ML. Indianapolis has 72% of public on them but the line went from 3.5 and dropped to 3. Leads me to believe the sharp money is on Houston. Under was hit hard when line opened at 88% when the line opened and now only 35% of public is on the Under. So a lean toward the Under 48 but not a play for me. PLAY: Houston +3

    Cleveland +14 at Cincinnati --- When line opened, a very large percent of the money coming in was on Cleveland at +14. It was around 88% up to 92% when line opened. This line has dropped at some places off of 14 down to 13.5 despite Cincy getting a huge percentage of the public action at 67%. Plus, 14 is a very key number to be moved off of. This also leads me to believe that sharp money is on Cleveland, although that is not real surprising since double digit dogs are popular with sharps. PLAY: Cleveland +14

    Miami at Buffalo -- This line opened at 3 and despite 90% of the public on Miami, it has stayed at 3. Takes a lot to move a number off of 3 but 90% will usually do it unless good money has come in on the other side. The ML percentages are nearly equal, so it's not the ML keeping this at 3, although a lot of people will take the ML with a home dog rather than lay the 3 points. Only thing keeping this from being a play is that Miami was hammered when this line opened and it doesn't really match all three things that I look for. I personally like Miami in this game but system leans to Buffalo. I have to believe a lot of money somewhere is keeping this line at 3. System Lean: Buffalo +3


    Carolina at NY Jets -- Line opened at NY Jets -3 and has moved to 3.5 despite 61% of public being on Carolina. So 39% of public on the Jets and 68% of public on ML but neither team was hammered when the line opened. The bigger thing I noticed is that the Total of 41.5 is at even betting for the most part, but the Over was was getting 81% to 83% of the action when this opened. Lines at 3 are tricky to read so I'm sticking with the strong read. PLAY: Over 41.5

    Chicago at Minnesota --- 23% of public is on Chicago at +11 and 67% on Chicago ML. That right there makes Chicago a play, however, I see that Minny was the team getting pounded when this line opened. I'm just speculating, but perhaps sharp money was waiting for public money to come in as Minny has been a big public play lately. I do see this line has moved to 10.5 and 10 in some places. PLAY: Chicago +11

    Tampa Bay at Atlanta --- 38%  of public and 64% on ML for Tampa Bay. This is just like the Minnesota game. Percentages match up but Atlanta was hammered when this line opened, so it's not exactly what I look for. I'll do a LEAN: Tampa Bay +12

    Jacksonville +3 at San Francisco --- 44% of public and 90% ML on Jacksonville. Also, Jax was hit at a 77% clip, or there abouts, when this line opened up, and it then started to go back even and swing a little toward San Fran.  Now we are back on track for pretty  much everything matching up in this situation. PLAY: Jax +3

    So there are 5 Plays according to what I look at and 2 leans. I HATE the term 'leans'. Either play it or don't. Do you count it on your record or no? I have always had it as a 'Play' and that's it. I am going to count these leans on my record but am calling them 'leans' because I did not see heavy action being wagered on the side I needed in order for them to be plays. It was basically 2/3 things, so this is just for me to keep an eye on. I think 5 plays is pretty good anyway. We'll see if this stays on track.


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    So I have not done this for a few weeks due to health issues, for the most part. Now that I'm post-emergency surgery, I can't sleep and decided to bring it back. Now this WAS hitting at about a 65% clip for the first 7 weeks that I did this! Also, same thing I started doing near the end of last season and it was very successful. I just look for a few certain things to see what should be played accordingly. My write ups are going to be horrible because I'm sick and on pain meds, so bare with me:

    NFL YTD: Was 26-14 through Week 7


    Houston +3 over Indy --- 28% of public on Houston, 43% ML. Indianapolis has 72% of public on them but the line went from 3.5 and dropped to 3. Leads me to believe the sharp money is on Houston. Under was hit hard when line opened at 88% when the line opened and now only 35% of public is on the Under. So a lean toward the Under 48 but not a play for me. PLAY: Houston +3

    Cleveland +14 at Cincinnati --- When line opened, a very large percent of the money coming in was on Cleveland at +14. It was around 88% up to 92% when line opened. This line has dropped at some places off of 14 down to 13.5 despite Cincy getting a huge percentage of the public action at 67%. Plus, 14 is a very key number to be moved off of. This also leads me to believe that sharp money is on Cleveland, although that is not real surprising since double digit dogs are popular with sharps. PLAY: Cleveland +14

    Miami at Buffalo -- This line opened at 3 and despite 90% of the public on Miami, it has stayed at 3. Takes a lot to move a number off of 3 but 90% will usually do it unless good money has come in on the other side. The ML percentages are nearly equal, so it's not the ML keeping this at 3, although a lot of people will take the ML with a home dog rather than lay the 3 points. Only thing keeping this from being a play is that Miami was hammered when this line opened and it doesn't really match all three things that I look for. I personally like Miami in this game but system leans to Buffalo. I have to believe a lot of money somewhere is keeping this line at 3. System Lean: Buffalo +3


    Carolina at NY Jets -- Line opened at NY Jets -3 and has moved to 3.5 despite 61% of public being on Carolina. So 39% of public on the Jets and 68% of public on ML but neither team was hammered when the line opened. The bigger thing I noticed is that the Total of 41.5 is at even betting for the most part, but the Over was was getting 81% to 83% of the action when this opened. Lines at 3 are tricky to read so I'm sticking with the strong read. PLAY: Over 41.5

    Chicago at Minnesota --- 23% of public is on Chicago at +11 and 67% on Chicago ML. That right there makes Chicago a play, however, I see that Minny was the team getting pounded when this line opened. I'm just speculating, but perhaps sharp money was waiting for public money to come in as Minny has been a big public play lately. I do see this line has moved to 10.5 and 10 in some places. PLAY: Chicago +11

    Tampa Bay at Atlanta --- 38%  of public and 64% on ML for Tampa Bay. This is just like the Minnesota game. Percentages match up but Atlanta was hammered when this line opened, so it's not exactly what I look for. I'll do a LEAN: Tampa Bay +12

    Jacksonville +3 at San Francisco --- 44% of public and 90% ML on Jacksonville. Also, Jax was hit at a 77% clip, or there abouts, when this line opened up, and it then started to go back even and swing a little toward San Fran.  Now we are back on track for pretty  much everything matching up in this situation. PLAY: Jax +3

    So there are 5 Plays according to what I look at and 2 leans. I HATE the term 'leans'. Either play it or don't. Do you count it on your record or no? I have always had it as a 'Play' and that's it. I am going to count these leans on my record but am calling them 'leans' because I did not see heavy action being wagered on the side I needed in order for them to be plays. It was basically 2/3 things, so this is just for me to keep an eye on. I think 5 plays is pretty good anyway. We'll see if this stays on track.


     
    DOVJAK
    DOVJAK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 26036
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 4:43 AM ET #2

    good job    good info
    Reply
    good job    good info
     
    glenndef62
    glenndef62
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 7507
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 4:47 AM ET #3

    wow!!!...that was a lotta work and a great post....hope you recover fully, GL!!!
    Reply
    wow!!!...that was a lotta work and a great post....hope you recover fully, GL!!!
     
    Copag07
    Copag07
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 3860
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 4:50 AM ET #4

    Nice post and God Bless!
    Reply
    Nice post and God Bless!
     
    kevinkim
    kevinkim
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 5358
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 4:50 AM ET #5

    thats good!
    Reply
    thats good!
     
    Ball_Picker
    Ball_Picker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 4016
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 5:06 AM ET #6

    Thanks, guys. 

    I usually do this every week and the results have been pretty darn favorable since I've noticed this trend last year. I just have to look at a few certain things and see if they match up. My write ups are usually a little better, but ya know, it's late and I'm so damn tired! ha. Off to bed soon. Thanks for the kind words about the info and the health.
    Reply
    Thanks, guys. 

    I usually do this every week and the results have been pretty darn favorable since I've noticed this trend last year. I just have to look at a few certain things and see if they match up. My write ups are usually a little better, but ya know, it's late and I'm so damn tired! ha. Off to bed soon. Thanks for the kind words about the info and the health.
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 5:07 AM ET #7

    good job...get better.....buff $line wash $line.....san diego minny cincy  lay the number dont be scared....sell da kids put it all on titans ....good job.
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    good job...get better.....buff $line wash $line.....san diego minny cincy  lay the number dont be scared....sell da kids put it all on titans ....good job.
     
    tommyoc
    tommyoc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 180
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 5:15 AM ET #8

       Love your post ball ............

    now we can go get that money...........
    Reply
       Love your post ball ............

    now we can go get that money...........
     
    bronxdude
    bronxdude
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2001
    Posts: 1975
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 5:17 AM ET #9

    colts lose to texans I don't think so
    Reply
    colts lose to texans I don't think so
     
    tommyoc
    tommyoc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 180
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 5:19 AM ET #10

       I see you only pick Underdogs team... Not one favors team
    Reply
       I see you only pick Underdogs team... Not one favors team
     
    Ball_Picker
    Ball_Picker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 4016
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 5:22 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by bronxdude:

    colts lose to texans I don't think so


    That is your choice, then. So don't bet it. I clearly stated I have found some trends, that when they all match up, seem to be rather successful when it comes to wagering on NFL games. I was about to state my position in the Colts vs. Texans game but I won't. I will just stay with what I have used, and many more times than not, I have had winning Sundays with this method.

    I'll leave you with this, bronxdude: Did you know that Indianapolis has won their last 4 games by a combined total of 10 points? It's not like they are blowing people out, sir.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxdude:

    colts lose to texans I don't think so


    That is your choice, then. So don't bet it. I clearly stated I have found some trends, that when they all match up, seem to be rather successful when it comes to wagering on NFL games. I was about to state my position in the Colts vs. Texans game but I won't. I will just stay with what I have used, and many more times than not, I have had winning Sundays with this method.

    I'll leave you with this, bronxdude: Did you know that Indianapolis has won their last 4 games by a combined total of 10 points? It's not like they are blowing people out, sir.
     
    Ball_Picker
    Ball_Picker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 4016
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 5:23 AM ET #12

    TommyOC, that is just the way it came out this week. Most of the teams do end up being underdogs because the public likes to bet the favorites, for the most part. I do find teams that are favorites by using this method that I use, but this week it just happened to be that each team is an underdog.


    Reply
    TommyOC, that is just the way it came out this week. Most of the teams do end up being underdogs because the public likes to bet the favorites, for the most part. I do find teams that are favorites by using this method that I use, but this week it just happened to be that each team is an underdog.


     
    NNYHILLBILLY
    NNYHILLBILLY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 1329
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 10:53 AM ET #13

    Great job bud.....hope you get better!!!!!!! Nothing like some wins to bring your spirits up! 
    Reply
    Great job bud.....hope you get better!!!!!!! Nothing like some wins to bring your spirits up! 
     
     
    AlphaDog
    AlphaDog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 2671
    Posted: Nov. 29, 2009 - 10:55 AM ET #14

    Reply
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,323
    • Friday 10/02/2026 902
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,203
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,713
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,832
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,297
    • PART DEUX 224
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,747
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,161

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.