Niners Chiefs was a fixed game! Back judge with phantom flags was on Chiefs -7
But I'm sure it was just a coincidence, in a game where the spread was -6.5 to -7. LOL
But I'm sure it was just a coincidence, in a game where the spread was -6.5 to -7. LOL
The NFL has rigged games every week. It's part of it. We just hope we are on the rigged side. Once you accept the truth, you won't be so pissed.
The NFL has rigged games every week. It's part of it. We just hope we are on the rigged side. Once you accept the truth, you won't be so pissed.
That's right. There is no such thing. What a moron. All you have to do is google fixed matches and hundreds of reputable article pop up on the topic. That is the best thing about the internet. It exposes morons like you in an instant. Now, either go F yourself or do some research and educate yourself. Yeah, because everything on the internet is true. I can find you reputable articles about Space Aliens, Atlantis, and russians fixing elections. That's the best thing about the internet. What do you want me to find a reputable article saying. Tupac is still alive? Donald Trump #1 died years ago and Tupac is actually Donald Trump? Reverse "Get Out" kind of thing. What do you wsnt proven.... by the internet. The audacity for someone to insult someone's intelligence and in the same paragraph, almost the same sentence, say, "...but the internet says..." i guess you told us.
I'm a troll. You insult people's intelligence because they don't believe in nutjob conspiracy theories. Essentially, you insult people's intelligence because they don't agree with you but i'm a troll? Who have I trolled? You're a brat that's crying like a toddler because you called a game wrong. "What a low-life you turned out to be." You don't know me, dude.
That's right. There is no such thing. What a moron. All you have to do is google fixed matches and hundreds of reputable article pop up on the topic. That is the best thing about the internet. It exposes morons like you in an instant. Now, either go F yourself or do some research and educate yourself. Yeah, because everything on the internet is true. I can find you reputable articles about Space Aliens, Atlantis, and russians fixing elections. That's the best thing about the internet. What do you want me to find a reputable article saying. Tupac is still alive? Donald Trump #1 died years ago and Tupac is actually Donald Trump? Reverse "Get Out" kind of thing. What do you wsnt proven.... by the internet. The audacity for someone to insult someone's intelligence and in the same paragraph, almost the same sentence, say, "...but the internet says..." i guess you told us.
I'm a troll. You insult people's intelligence because they don't believe in nutjob conspiracy theories. Essentially, you insult people's intelligence because they don't agree with you but i'm a troll? Who have I trolled? You're a brat that's crying like a toddler because you called a game wrong. "What a low-life you turned out to be." You don't know me, dude.
"Most penalty yards against the 49ers since 2000." That's 18 years for those who can't count!But I'm sure it was just a coincidence, in a game where the spread was -6.5 to -7. LOL
I suppose if you had bet the team that was deemed to be a TD better than the other, this thread doesn't exist. You make choices in life. Do so wisely.
"Most penalty yards against the 49ers since 2000." That's 18 years for those who can't count!But I'm sure it was just a coincidence, in a game where the spread was -6.5 to -7. LOL
I suppose if you had bet the team that was deemed to be a TD better than the other, this thread doesn't exist. You make choices in life. Do so wisely.
You make choices in life. Do so wisely.
You make choices in life. Do so wisely.
F you Stu, for twisting my words. You are a troll after all. I had hopes for you. What an A-hole. Am I telling the guy to read the Enquirer you moron???!!! No. I said reputable. What part of that don't you understand you trolling m'n fer. What an absolute a-hole/low-life you turned out to be.
I'm a troll. You insult people's intelligence because they don't believe in nutjob conspiracy theories. Essentially, you insult people's intelligence because they don't agree with you but i'm a troll? Who have I trolled? You're a brat that's crying like a toddler because you called a game wrong. "What a low-life you turned out to be." You don't know me, dude.
There you go again, you troll. Scal had you pegged the first time and I was wrong to question him and give you the benefit of the doubt. The idiot you are referring to came into my thread and suggested I was crazy. So get your facts straight. Second, instead of focusing on what I accused you of being in this forum (which, btw, is completely accurate) you change the subject. You did so because you (and anyone with half of brain) could see I was right. Very rare in life to be right about something, but your transparency makes it all to easy. I never said everything on the internet was true. I never even said half the things on the internet were true, or a third or a fourth or one hundreth you numskull troll. I said you could find countless reputable articles on the topic of match fixing if you simply searched for it. If you and people of your ilk can't determine what is real reporting and what fake news then I can't help you. Nor is it my job to teach you the basics of finding reputable sources (something you should have learned in middle school!) But your point in coming into this thread was not to point out the error of my ways (because if it was you would not attribute to me what I never said!) but simply to troll. Which is, based on my experience with you, all that you are good at or good for. Now f yourself you troll!!
F you Stu, for twisting my words. You are a troll after all. I had hopes for you. What an A-hole. Am I telling the guy to read the Enquirer you moron???!!! No. I said reputable. What part of that don't you understand you trolling m'n fer. What an absolute a-hole/low-life you turned out to be.
I'm a troll. You insult people's intelligence because they don't believe in nutjob conspiracy theories. Essentially, you insult people's intelligence because they don't agree with you but i'm a troll? Who have I trolled? You're a brat that's crying like a toddler because you called a game wrong. "What a low-life you turned out to be." You don't know me, dude.
There you go again, you troll. Scal had you pegged the first time and I was wrong to question him and give you the benefit of the doubt. The idiot you are referring to came into my thread and suggested I was crazy. So get your facts straight. Second, instead of focusing on what I accused you of being in this forum (which, btw, is completely accurate) you change the subject. You did so because you (and anyone with half of brain) could see I was right. Very rare in life to be right about something, but your transparency makes it all to easy. I never said everything on the internet was true. I never even said half the things on the internet were true, or a third or a fourth or one hundreth you numskull troll. I said you could find countless reputable articles on the topic of match fixing if you simply searched for it. If you and people of your ilk can't determine what is real reporting and what fake news then I can't help you. Nor is it my job to teach you the basics of finding reputable sources (something you should have learned in middle school!) But your point in coming into this thread was not to point out the error of my ways (because if it was you would not attribute to me what I never said!) but simply to troll. Which is, based on my experience with you, all that you are good at or good for. Now f yourself you troll!!
All I can say is that if you really believe in fixes, then why make any bets?
because a majority of the games are not fixed. And those that are are subtle enough that you don't even notice. But the 49ers forced the issue. They refused to go away despite all the phantom calls and injuries and poor play. They kept hanging around and in so doing forced the ref(s) to make even more egregious calls to insure the cover. I was watching with a friend, and we could not believe what we were seeing: "theft in plain sight." Go back and watch the replay of the last Niners td that was taken away. You will see the shadow of the ref's flag fly over the players only after the catch is made. The a hole was waiting to see if he would have to throw a flag before throwing it. Once he caught the TD, the flag came out. That's how they do.
All I can say is that if you really believe in fixes, then why make any bets?
because a majority of the games are not fixed. And those that are are subtle enough that you don't even notice. But the 49ers forced the issue. They refused to go away despite all the phantom calls and injuries and poor play. They kept hanging around and in so doing forced the ref(s) to make even more egregious calls to insure the cover. I was watching with a friend, and we could not believe what we were seeing: "theft in plain sight." Go back and watch the replay of the last Niners td that was taken away. You will see the shadow of the ref's flag fly over the players only after the catch is made. The a hole was waiting to see if he would have to throw a flag before throwing it. Once he caught the TD, the flag came out. That's how they do.
https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/313959/string-theories-is-the-nfl-broken-because-its-fi.html
THE OLYMPICS, NCAA SPORTS, EUROPEAN SOCCER ARE CLASSIFIED AS REAL SPORT(S).
(FORMER NFL HEAD OF OFFICIALS) DEAN BLANDINO HAS NEVER REFFED A SINGLE FOOTBALL PLAY IN HIS LIFE.
https://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/313959/string-theories-is-the-nfl-broken-because-its-fi.html
THE OLYMPICS, NCAA SPORTS, EUROPEAN SOCCER ARE CLASSIFIED AS REAL SPORT(S).
(FORMER NFL HEAD OF OFFICIALS) DEAN BLANDINO HAS NEVER REFFED A SINGLE FOOTBALL PLAY IN HIS LIFE.
F you Stu, for twisting my words. You are a troll after all. I had hopes for you. What an A-hole. Am I telling the guy to read the Enquirer you moron???!!! No. I said reputable. What part of that don't you understand you trolling m'n fer. What an absolute a-hole/low-life you turned out to be. I'm a troll. You insult people's intelligence because they don't believe in nutjob conspiracy theories. Essentially, you insult people's intelligence because they don't agree with you but i'm a troll? Who have I trolled? You're a brat that's crying like a toddler because you called a game wrong. "What a low-life you turned out to be." You don't know me, dude.
Ha. You're becoming unhinged. And the good thing about the internet is there is a record, this thread, that shows what a f*cking loon you are. I could pick through your post and point out every inaccuracy, starting with me being a troll, but because of the way you feel this false empowerment that leads you to disrespect me, I won't waste my time. I'll simply leave you with this bit of knowledge.
It's a very, very small world. And it's an even smaller state, and a smaller still region. And maybe you'll forever remain this anonymous internet avatar named beginnerboy that believes he can say whatever the f*ck he wants to people because, "Hey, i'm an anonymous internet avatar." but then again, maybe you won't remain forever anonymous. So maybe you should address people as if you might have to meet them face to face, like a man one day because I can promise you, I might joke around with you dudes on this site but i'm really about that life.
Read through this thread again. Look at how I have addressed you. Look at how you have addressed me. Ask yourself who the real troll is.
p.s. Scal and I are cool now. You were right, he's a pretty decent dude.
F you Stu, for twisting my words. You are a troll after all. I had hopes for you. What an A-hole. Am I telling the guy to read the Enquirer you moron???!!! No. I said reputable. What part of that don't you understand you trolling m'n fer. What an absolute a-hole/low-life you turned out to be. I'm a troll. You insult people's intelligence because they don't believe in nutjob conspiracy theories. Essentially, you insult people's intelligence because they don't agree with you but i'm a troll? Who have I trolled? You're a brat that's crying like a toddler because you called a game wrong. "What a low-life you turned out to be." You don't know me, dude.
Ha. You're becoming unhinged. And the good thing about the internet is there is a record, this thread, that shows what a f*cking loon you are. I could pick through your post and point out every inaccuracy, starting with me being a troll, but because of the way you feel this false empowerment that leads you to disrespect me, I won't waste my time. I'll simply leave you with this bit of knowledge.
It's a very, very small world. And it's an even smaller state, and a smaller still region. And maybe you'll forever remain this anonymous internet avatar named beginnerboy that believes he can say whatever the f*ck he wants to people because, "Hey, i'm an anonymous internet avatar." but then again, maybe you won't remain forever anonymous. So maybe you should address people as if you might have to meet them face to face, like a man one day because I can promise you, I might joke around with you dudes on this site but i'm really about that life.
Read through this thread again. Look at how I have addressed you. Look at how you have addressed me. Ask yourself who the real troll is.
p.s. Scal and I are cool now. You were right, he's a pretty decent dude.
As you can see Begginer nobody here saying your crazy for thinking it was fixed,has once mentioned the plays your talking about,not 1 person has defended the calls.They have probably never even seen the game or the plays,nobody's once said your crazy that was definitely PI on that play in the end zone.They just automatically say "Oh your just saying it was fixed cause you lost money".Every other sports leagues have had betting scandals,but for some reason these guys think its impossible to sway the outcome of a game in the NFL,nobody would ever do that,but these guys will argue over stuff and plays that they havent even seen.To get them to quiet down most times you just have to mention the NBA and Tim Donaghy they have no answer for this,cause its the same things they used to say about the NBA,"It could never be fixed",until the FBI caught the guy fixing games on tape.I used to bet on NBA games back in that timeframe,and i used to be 1 of those guys that said,"They could never fix games nowadays,i used to think it was just unfortunate bad luck that calls never seemed to go my way.Then bam all of a sudden they got proof that officials are fixing games.Notice the NBA didnt catch him,it took the FBI to catch the guy on a wiretap on somebody else,where was the NBA while all this was going on?Why do you think they fine players and coaches who question officials in the press and in public?And like the guy in a above post mentions,NFL games,as a matter of fact most professional sports leagues,outcomes can be altered for entertainment purposes,meaning officials can make any call they want,to keep games close.
As you can see Begginer nobody here saying your crazy for thinking it was fixed,has once mentioned the plays your talking about,not 1 person has defended the calls.They have probably never even seen the game or the plays,nobody's once said your crazy that was definitely PI on that play in the end zone.They just automatically say "Oh your just saying it was fixed cause you lost money".Every other sports leagues have had betting scandals,but for some reason these guys think its impossible to sway the outcome of a game in the NFL,nobody would ever do that,but these guys will argue over stuff and plays that they havent even seen.To get them to quiet down most times you just have to mention the NBA and Tim Donaghy they have no answer for this,cause its the same things they used to say about the NBA,"It could never be fixed",until the FBI caught the guy fixing games on tape.I used to bet on NBA games back in that timeframe,and i used to be 1 of those guys that said,"They could never fix games nowadays,i used to think it was just unfortunate bad luck that calls never seemed to go my way.Then bam all of a sudden they got proof that officials are fixing games.Notice the NBA didnt catch him,it took the FBI to catch the guy on a wiretap on somebody else,where was the NBA while all this was going on?Why do you think they fine players and coaches who question officials in the press and in public?And like the guy in a above post mentions,NFL games,as a matter of fact most professional sports leagues,outcomes can be altered for entertainment purposes,meaning officials can make any call they want,to keep games close.
because a majority of the games are not fixed. And those that are are subtle enough that you don't even notice. But the 49ers forced the issue. They refused to go away despite all the phantom calls and injuries and poor play. They kept hanging around and in so doing forced the ref(s) to make even more egregious calls to insure the cover. I was watching with a friend, and we could not believe what we were seeing: "theft in plain sight." Go back and watch the replay of the last Niners td that was taken away. You will see the shadow of the ref's flag fly over the players only after the catch is made. The a hole was waiting to see if he would have to throw a flag before throwing it. Once he caught the TD, the flag came out. That's how they do.
because a majority of the games are not fixed. And those that are are subtle enough that you don't even notice. But the 49ers forced the issue. They refused to go away despite all the phantom calls and injuries and poor play. They kept hanging around and in so doing forced the ref(s) to make even more egregious calls to insure the cover. I was watching with a friend, and we could not believe what we were seeing: "theft in plain sight." Go back and watch the replay of the last Niners td that was taken away. You will see the shadow of the ref's flag fly over the players only after the catch is made. The a hole was waiting to see if he would have to throw a flag before throwing it. Once he caught the TD, the flag came out. That's how they do.
The NFL has a way to end up +/- 7pts from the original line for most games...it keeps people in the stands until the 2 minute warning, eyeballs viewing at home until the 4th Q, and drunks at the bars all day long ordering more pitchers of beer...flags in the nfl have always been an issue, and always will...it gives the entire sports news media things to talk about all week long inbetween games.
Bboy, if you really think games are fixed as your meltdown here shows you do, how can you actually voluntarily wager on any nfl game ever again without making yourself an even bigger fool? If someone truly believed an industry was corrupt against them, that someone who immediately boycott that industry and never look back.
The NFL has a way to end up +/- 7pts from the original line for most games...it keeps people in the stands until the 2 minute warning, eyeballs viewing at home until the 4th Q, and drunks at the bars all day long ordering more pitchers of beer...flags in the nfl have always been an issue, and always will...it gives the entire sports news media things to talk about all week long inbetween games.
Bboy, if you really think games are fixed as your meltdown here shows you do, how can you actually voluntarily wager on any nfl game ever again without making yourself an even bigger fool? If someone truly believed an industry was corrupt against them, that someone who immediately boycott that industry and never look back.
Or...you could always hire a laywer and file a class action lawsuit vs the nfl and that back judge for stealing your money....if you have the footage of all those flags, you should win the case easy...go for it!
Or...you could always hire a laywer and file a class action lawsuit vs the nfl and that back judge for stealing your money....if you have the footage of all those flags, you should win the case easy...go for it!
The NFL has rigged games every week. It's part of it. We just hope we are on the rigged side. Once you accept the truth, you won't be so pissed.
The NFL has rigged games every week. It's part of it. We just hope we are on the rigged side. Once you accept the truth, you won't be so pissed.
The Dallas Seattle game had a roughing passer call also affect the flow and momentum of the game...and it happened on Seattles first offensive series:
(11:17 - 1st) (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass incomplete short middle to B.Marshall (B.Jones) [T.Crawford]. PENALTY on DAL-T.Crawford, Roughing the Passer, 15 yards, enforced at SEA 12 - No Play.
This play completely flipped field position and led to Seattle getting out in front early picking off Zak on the ensuing drive in Cowboys territory.
The rules and the refs will ultimately destroy this leagues appeal to guys 40yrs and up, as we all have mental reference to when this game was played pre Goodell era...millenials and gambling degens new to this game dont know any better and will continue following this league ride or die style because of their ignorance or gambling addiction.
For me, the nfl has gone down a dead end road and will be boycotted by alot of people 5 yrs from now...betting on this sport doesnt hold any attraction to me anymore...and if thats the case, the nfl is in real trouble because i know there are plenty of people who feel the same way as me.
The Dallas Seattle game had a roughing passer call also affect the flow and momentum of the game...and it happened on Seattles first offensive series:
(11:17 - 1st) (Shotgun) R.Wilson pass incomplete short middle to B.Marshall (B.Jones) [T.Crawford]. PENALTY on DAL-T.Crawford, Roughing the Passer, 15 yards, enforced at SEA 12 - No Play.
This play completely flipped field position and led to Seattle getting out in front early picking off Zak on the ensuing drive in Cowboys territory.
The rules and the refs will ultimately destroy this leagues appeal to guys 40yrs and up, as we all have mental reference to when this game was played pre Goodell era...millenials and gambling degens new to this game dont know any better and will continue following this league ride or die style because of their ignorance or gambling addiction.
For me, the nfl has gone down a dead end road and will be boycotted by alot of people 5 yrs from now...betting on this sport doesnt hold any attraction to me anymore...and if thats the case, the nfl is in real trouble because i know there are plenty of people who feel the same way as me.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 207
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,993
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,103
- Cleveland Bettors 2,572
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,117
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,949
- Happening just recently . . . 36,843
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
