Welcome back man glad to see ya! i would be with you only i can only get 8.5 from my local.. Good luck for everyone
**** MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL 11-22-2010 NFL ****
Posted:
#51
Quote Originally Posted by srcharles2:
Welcome back man glad to see ya! i would be with you only i can only get 8.5 from my local.. Good luck for everyone
That turned out to be a good thing for ya then,, Broncos folded, Welcome back man glad to see ya! i would be with you only i can only get 8.5 from my local.. Good luck for everyone
Quote Originally Posted by srcharles2:
Welcome back man glad to see ya! i would be with you only i can only get 8.5 from my local.. Good luck for everyone
That turned out to be a good thing for ya then,, Broncos folded, Welcome back man glad to see ya! i would be with you only i can only get 8.5 from my local.. Good luck for everyone
Posted:
#55
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
What are you talkin about, ,how did I not count juice??? I am doin great,, People like you ruin it tho,, Its all about the marathon not the sprint,, You can take the walk because it sounds like your out of money anyway,,
What are you talkin about, ,how did I not count juice??? I am doin great,, People like you ruin it tho,, Its all about the marathon not the sprint,, You can take the walk because it sounds like your out of money anyway,,
bud dont worry bout these ppl n e more keep doing what ur doin ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by investments4you:
What are you talkin about, ,how did I not count juice??? I am doin great,, People like you ruin it tho,, Its all about the marathon not the sprint,, You can take the walk because it sounds like your out of money anyway,,
What are you talkin about, ,how did I not count juice??? I am doin great,, People like you ruin it tho,, Its all about the marathon not the sprint,, You can take the walk because it sounds like your out of money anyway,,
bud dont worry bout these ppl n e more keep doing what ur doin ![]()
Posted:
#57
INVEST I KNOW UR JUST TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF BUT YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME AND BREATH ON EXPLAINING SHIT TO THESE PEOPLE. IT JUST AGGRAVATES U MORE TO ANSWER TO THIS CRAP, BELIEVE I KNOW. LISTEN YOU HAVE A GREAT FOLLOWING HERE AND WE HAVE ALL LEARNED A TON FROM YOU SO TAKE MY ADVICE BUD (IM TEN YRS OLDER THAN YOU) STOP GETTING AGGRAVATED JUST STAY FOCUSSED AND CONSISTANT AND YOU WILL BE ALOT HAPPIER. INVEST I REALLY WANNA SEE YOU IN NBA THREAD SO DONT ABANDON US BRO. WE NEED YOU.
INVEST I KNOW UR JUST TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF BUT YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME AND BREATH ON EXPLAINING SHIT TO THESE PEOPLE. IT JUST AGGRAVATES U MORE TO ANSWER TO THIS CRAP, BELIEVE I KNOW. LISTEN YOU HAVE A GREAT FOLLOWING HERE AND WE HAVE ALL LEARNED A TON FROM YOU SO TAKE MY ADVICE BUD (IM TEN YRS OLDER THAN YOU) STOP GETTING AGGRAVATED JUST STAY FOCUSSED AND CONSISTANT AND YOU WILL BE ALOT HAPPIER. INVEST I REALLY WANNA SEE YOU IN NBA THREAD SO DONT ABANDON US BRO. WE NEED YOU. 
Posted:
#59
invest, your the smartest guy on this forum...that being said, i never blindly follow anybody....i respect you, so i like to see who your on, but i never change my play based on what you like....not my style....its not about the loser tonight....or last week...its just the way you came off.....dont disappear for two weeks after the kitchen got hot and you couldnt take the heat and claim you were on this incredible run while you were gone...thats complete BS....you know it.....i know it...thats why i called you out...thats all.....listen....i trade commodities for a living....i bet a couple grand on football games because i gamble for a living and lust for the action...i dont need to hear your rants about money management....i called you out for acting like a donkeys behind...im not saying your lying about your run....maybe it is fact...i dont care....but coming on here after you went ghost and telling everyone your on an incredible run is trash...thats all bro.....listen....im going to end it here....i respect you....you're amazing at this....i give you all the props in the world....i wish you nothing but continued success....and i hope you find whatever it is in life that you're searching for.....but dont claim about the amazing runs you go on when your not posting....keep that shizzzit to yourself brother......
invest, your the smartest guy on this forum...that being said, i never blindly follow anybody....i respect you, so i like to see who your on, but i never change my play based on what you like....not my style....its not about the loser tonight....or last week...its just the way you came off.....dont disappear for two weeks after the kitchen got hot and you couldnt take the heat and claim you were on this incredible run while you were gone...thats complete BS....you know it.....i know it...thats why i called you out...thats all.....listen....i trade commodities for a living....i bet a couple grand on football games because i gamble for a living and lust for the action...i dont need to hear your rants about money management....i called you out for acting like a donkeys behind...im not saying your lying about your run....maybe it is fact...i dont care....but coming on here after you went ghost and telling everyone your on an incredible run is trash...thats all bro.....listen....im going to end it here....i respect you....you're amazing at this....i give you all the props in the world....i wish you nothing but continued success....and i hope you find whatever it is in life that you're searching for.....but dont claim about the amazing runs you go on when your not posting....keep that shizzzit to yourself brother......
Posted:
#63
Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:
INVEST I KNOW UR JUST TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF BUT YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME AND BREATH ON EXPLAINING SHIT TO THESE PEOPLE. IT JUST AGGRAVATES U MORE TO ANSWER TO THIS CRAP, BELIEVE I KNOW. LISTEN YOU HAVE A GREAT FOLLOWING HERE AND WE HAVE ALL LEARNED A TON FROM YOU SO TAKE MY ADVICE BUD (IM TEN YRS OLDER THAN YOU) STOP GETTING AGGRAVATED JUST STAY FOCUSSED AND CONSISTANT AND YOU WILL BE ALOT HAPPIER. INVEST I REALLY WANNA SEE YOU IN NBA THREAD SO DONT ABANDON US BRO. WE NEED YOU.
INVEST I KNOW UR JUST TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF BUT YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME AND BREATH ON EXPLAINING SHIT TO THESE PEOPLE. IT JUST AGGRAVATES U MORE TO ANSWER TO THIS CRAP, BELIEVE I KNOW. LISTEN YOU HAVE A GREAT FOLLOWING HERE AND WE HAVE ALL LEARNED A TON FROM YOU SO TAKE MY ADVICE BUD (IM TEN YRS OLDER THAN YOU) STOP GETTING AGGRAVATED JUST STAY FOCUSSED AND CONSISTANT AND YOU WILL BE ALOT HAPPIER. INVEST I REALLY WANNA SEE YOU IN NBA THREAD SO DONT ABANDON US BRO. WE NEED YOU.
Ya the guy made a good point tho, ,I didnt realize I had not posted so much this month,, Just looked back on the Covers numbers and he is right
NOVEMBER 5-5 ,, Only 10 games posted this month,, WOW,, I guess it makes more sense to me now tho ,, Here I am all happy and gitty because I dont realize the dudes that are tailin havin only gotten 10 plays from me,, Anyway,, Thanks for the advice,, Experience does come with time, because its like an old saying I like to use,,
" Good Decisions come from experience, and Experience comes from Bad decisions ""
So your right man,, Not even worth the time anymore,, For those of you that are learning something,, I am glad,, My experience comes from bad decisions when I was younger, which was the whole reason I came to the site,, Anyway,,
The day I started keepin a record here for just Covers Posted plays was August 30th, 2009. So exactly 14 months ago. If people have not learned by now its all about the long term, that streaks come and go,, then I have no idea how to teach it anymore, The goal is not today, or tomorrow, but the goal is year to year,, Just like any other job.. Its not a dream,, Its a career.. But like the quote says, it only works if you make the right decisions.. We have all lost on here, But only a select few learn from that experience, and start to make good decisions.. I dont know how else to try and help people.,, Thanks for the advice tho bud,,
Quote Originally Posted by tonydan:
INVEST I KNOW UR JUST TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF BUT YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME AND BREATH ON EXPLAINING SHIT TO THESE PEOPLE. IT JUST AGGRAVATES U MORE TO ANSWER TO THIS CRAP, BELIEVE I KNOW. LISTEN YOU HAVE A GREAT FOLLOWING HERE AND WE HAVE ALL LEARNED A TON FROM YOU SO TAKE MY ADVICE BUD (IM TEN YRS OLDER THAN YOU) STOP GETTING AGGRAVATED JUST STAY FOCUSSED AND CONSISTANT AND YOU WILL BE ALOT HAPPIER. INVEST I REALLY WANNA SEE YOU IN NBA THREAD SO DONT ABANDON US BRO. WE NEED YOU.
INVEST I KNOW UR JUST TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF BUT YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME AND BREATH ON EXPLAINING SHIT TO THESE PEOPLE. IT JUST AGGRAVATES U MORE TO ANSWER TO THIS CRAP, BELIEVE I KNOW. LISTEN YOU HAVE A GREAT FOLLOWING HERE AND WE HAVE ALL LEARNED A TON FROM YOU SO TAKE MY ADVICE BUD (IM TEN YRS OLDER THAN YOU) STOP GETTING AGGRAVATED JUST STAY FOCUSSED AND CONSISTANT AND YOU WILL BE ALOT HAPPIER. INVEST I REALLY WANNA SEE YOU IN NBA THREAD SO DONT ABANDON US BRO. WE NEED YOU.
Ya the guy made a good point tho, ,I didnt realize I had not posted so much this month,, Just looked back on the Covers numbers and he is right
NOVEMBER 5-5 ,, Only 10 games posted this month,, WOW,, I guess it makes more sense to me now tho ,, Here I am all happy and gitty because I dont realize the dudes that are tailin havin only gotten 10 plays from me,, Anyway,, Thanks for the advice,, Experience does come with time, because its like an old saying I like to use,,
" Good Decisions come from experience, and Experience comes from Bad decisions ""
So your right man,, Not even worth the time anymore,, For those of you that are learning something,, I am glad,, My experience comes from bad decisions when I was younger, which was the whole reason I came to the site,, Anyway,,
The day I started keepin a record here for just Covers Posted plays was August 30th, 2009. So exactly 14 months ago. If people have not learned by now its all about the long term, that streaks come and go,, then I have no idea how to teach it anymore, The goal is not today, or tomorrow, but the goal is year to year,, Just like any other job.. Its not a dream,, Its a career.. But like the quote says, it only works if you make the right decisions.. We have all lost on here, But only a select few learn from that experience, and start to make good decisions.. I dont know how else to try and help people.,, Thanks for the advice tho bud,,
Posted:
#68
Quote Originally Posted by RonaldTrump:
invest, your the smartest guy on this forum...that being said, i never blindly follow anybody....i respect you, so i like to see who your on, but i never change my play based on what you like....not my style....its not about the loser tonight....or last week...its just the way you came off.....dont disappear for two weeks after the kitchen got hot and you couldnt take the heat and claim you were on this incredible run while you were gone...thats complete BS....you know it.....i know it...thats why i called you out...thats all.....listen....i trade commodities for a living....i bet a couple grand on football games because i gamble for a living and lust for the action...i dont need to hear your rants about money management....i called you out for acting like a donkeys behind...im not saying your lying about your run....maybe it is fact...i dont care....but coming on here after you went ghost and telling everyone your on an incredible run is trash...thats all bro.....listen....im going to end it here....i respect you....you're amazing at this....i give you all the props in the world....i wish you nothing but continued success....and i hope you find whatever it is in life that you're searching for.....but dont claim about the amazing runs you go on when your not posting....keep that shizzzit to yourself brother......
invest, your the smartest guy on this forum...that being said, i never blindly follow anybody....i respect you, so i like to see who your on, but i never change my play based on what you like....not my style....its not about the loser tonight....or last week...its just the way you came off.....dont disappear for two weeks after the kitchen got hot and you couldnt take the heat and claim you were on this incredible run while you were gone...thats complete BS....you know it.....i know it...thats why i called you out...thats all.....listen....i trade commodities for a living....i bet a couple grand on football games because i gamble for a living and lust for the action...i dont need to hear your rants about money management....i called you out for acting like a donkeys behind...im not saying your lying about your run....maybe it is fact...i dont care....but coming on here after you went ghost and telling everyone your on an incredible run is trash...thats all bro.....listen....im going to end it here....i respect you....you're amazing at this....i give you all the props in the world....i wish you nothing but continued success....and i hope you find whatever it is in life that you're searching for.....but dont claim about the amazing runs you go on when your not posting....keep that shizzzit to yourself brother......
Dude,, lol,, The amazing run Im on,, is right here on covers,, Just go away man,, Like my buddy from France tries to tell me to say to you guys,, Cardiff,, (( he is funny )) I will just put it this way,, Money doesnt dissapear,, I have not gone hiding from nothin,, I just do not have time for immature stuff like this bud, Its only human for me to want to argue with ya, But really what is the point,, So like Cariff says,,
Scoreboard,,
14 months Posting,, + 441 Units
Average 31.4 Units Per Month
50 dollar bettor + 22000
100 DOllar bettor + 44,000
500 Dollar bettor 220,500
Dime Player + 441,000
Its all long term man,,, I can not control people like you that think you can cap games because of short streaks you hit,, Its not for everybody ,, I will never ever win every game, and I will without a doubt have slow streaks,, 5-5 posted this month, Big Deal,, Now please man, Go play somewhere else,, Since ya respect me you say, Then quit tryin to prove something that you cannot,,
Quote Originally Posted by RonaldTrump:
invest, your the smartest guy on this forum...that being said, i never blindly follow anybody....i respect you, so i like to see who your on, but i never change my play based on what you like....not my style....its not about the loser tonight....or last week...its just the way you came off.....dont disappear for two weeks after the kitchen got hot and you couldnt take the heat and claim you were on this incredible run while you were gone...thats complete BS....you know it.....i know it...thats why i called you out...thats all.....listen....i trade commodities for a living....i bet a couple grand on football games because i gamble for a living and lust for the action...i dont need to hear your rants about money management....i called you out for acting like a donkeys behind...im not saying your lying about your run....maybe it is fact...i dont care....but coming on here after you went ghost and telling everyone your on an incredible run is trash...thats all bro.....listen....im going to end it here....i respect you....you're amazing at this....i give you all the props in the world....i wish you nothing but continued success....and i hope you find whatever it is in life that you're searching for.....but dont claim about the amazing runs you go on when your not posting....keep that shizzzit to yourself brother......
invest, your the smartest guy on this forum...that being said, i never blindly follow anybody....i respect you, so i like to see who your on, but i never change my play based on what you like....not my style....its not about the loser tonight....or last week...its just the way you came off.....dont disappear for two weeks after the kitchen got hot and you couldnt take the heat and claim you were on this incredible run while you were gone...thats complete BS....you know it.....i know it...thats why i called you out...thats all.....listen....i trade commodities for a living....i bet a couple grand on football games because i gamble for a living and lust for the action...i dont need to hear your rants about money management....i called you out for acting like a donkeys behind...im not saying your lying about your run....maybe it is fact...i dont care....but coming on here after you went ghost and telling everyone your on an incredible run is trash...thats all bro.....listen....im going to end it here....i respect you....you're amazing at this....i give you all the props in the world....i wish you nothing but continued success....and i hope you find whatever it is in life that you're searching for.....but dont claim about the amazing runs you go on when your not posting....keep that shizzzit to yourself brother......
Dude,, lol,, The amazing run Im on,, is right here on covers,, Just go away man,, Like my buddy from France tries to tell me to say to you guys,, Cardiff,, (( he is funny )) I will just put it this way,, Money doesnt dissapear,, I have not gone hiding from nothin,, I just do not have time for immature stuff like this bud, Its only human for me to want to argue with ya, But really what is the point,, So like Cariff says,,
Scoreboard,,
14 months Posting,, + 441 Units
Average 31.4 Units Per Month
50 dollar bettor + 22000
100 DOllar bettor + 44,000
500 Dollar bettor 220,500
Dime Player + 441,000
Its all long term man,,, I can not control people like you that think you can cap games because of short streaks you hit,, Its not for everybody ,, I will never ever win every game, and I will without a doubt have slow streaks,, 5-5 posted this month, Big Deal,, Now please man, Go play somewhere else,, Since ya respect me you say, Then quit tryin to prove something that you cannot,,
Posted:
#69
Quote Originally Posted by miniman44444:
just throwin a good play out if anyone interested do a parlay for wash ml and the over for wash virginia pays 55 for 50
just throwin a good play out if anyone interested do a parlay for wash ml and the over for wash virginia pays 55 for 50
Quote Originally Posted by miniman44444:
just throwin a good play out if anyone interested do a parlay for wash ml and the over for wash virginia pays 55 for 50
just throwin a good play out if anyone interested do a parlay for wash ml and the over for wash virginia pays 55 for 50
Posted:
#70
Invest,
A applicable quote that has always stuck with me - "Never overestimate your ability to change others, never underestimate your ability to change yourself."
For me, as far as sportsbetting - I am building a wealth of experience from making bad decisions. I'm diligently working to maintain discipline - but their are alligators around every corner. Thanks for the reminders re: discipline, seeing you have success practicing long term "marathon" discipline makes it much more tangible for me. Gracias.
Invest,
A applicable quote that has always stuck with me - "Never overestimate your ability to change others, never underestimate your ability to change yourself."
For me, as far as sportsbetting - I am building a wealth of experience from making bad decisions. I'm diligently working to maintain discipline - but their are alligators around every corner. Thanks for the reminders re: discipline, seeing you have success practicing long term "marathon" discipline makes it much more tangible for me. Gracias.
Posted:
#71
Quote Originally Posted by bassaholicman:
Invest,
Invest,
A applicable quote that has always stuck with me - "Never overestimate your ability to change others, never underestimate your ability to change yourself."
For me, as far as sportsbetting - I am building a wealth of experience from making bad decisions. I'm diligently working to maintain discipline - but their are alligators around every corner. Thanks for the reminders re: discipline, seeing you have success practicing long term "marathon" discipline makes it much more tangible for me. Gracias.
De Nada
Quote Originally Posted by bassaholicman:
Invest,
Invest,
A applicable quote that has always stuck with me - "Never overestimate your ability to change others, never underestimate your ability to change yourself."
For me, as far as sportsbetting - I am building a wealth of experience from making bad decisions. I'm diligently working to maintain discipline - but their are alligators around every corner. Thanks for the reminders re: discipline, seeing you have success practicing long term "marathon" discipline makes it much more tangible for me. Gracias.
De Nada
Posted:
#75
Hey Invest. Good to see you back. Looking forward to hopefully getting on board with you in the NBA. You planning on getting NBA train rolling this week? Good Luck this week and have a great Thanksgiving!
Hey Invest. Good to see you back. Looking forward to hopefully getting on board with you in the NBA. You planning on getting NBA train rolling this week? Good Luck this week and have a great Thanksgiving!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
