Joining the dad gang has head my head spinning, and time limited. I miss getting into some props. Probably won’t post nearly as much but I’ll try to do a couple each week.
Adonai Mitchell Ov 39.5 receiving (+124)
No jets bias but a speedy, vertical threat with ball skills vs a not so great rookie cb? Sign me up.
Jonathon Brooks Anytime Td (+398)
not much usage week 1, but didn’t look hindered at all. He’s going to take that backfield over and he should be more involved. At almost 4:1 , I’ll bite.
Train your mind to see the good in every situation! Chasing prop glory!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Joining the dad gang has head my head spinning, and time limited. I miss getting into some props. Probably won’t post nearly as much but I’ll try to do a couple each week.
Adonai Mitchell Ov 39.5 receiving (+124)
No jets bias but a speedy, vertical threat with ball skills vs a not so great rookie cb? Sign me up.
Jonathon Brooks Anytime Td (+398)
not much usage week 1, but didn’t look hindered at all. He’s going to take that backfield over and he should be more involved. At almost 4:1 , I’ll bite.