are you serious?? the fat 300 pound terd fell on brady after the play.. thats a flag every time
Ngata had already starting his dive before Brady even started sliding. Nobody would be able to stop, even Michaels/Collingsworth agree it shouldn't be a call.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightweis:
are you serious?? the fat 300 pound terd fell on brady after the play.. thats a flag every time
Ngata had already starting his dive before Brady even started sliding. Nobody would be able to stop, even Michaels/Collingsworth agree it shouldn't be a call.
love it when Flaco is being himself and act like a retard. Just as I expected, pretended he doesnt know how to play. England will shut down these people with a score of 33-21. I really want the score to be around 26-31 1H so I can pound OVER 2H.
love it when Flaco is being himself and act like a retard. Just as I expected, pretended he doesnt know how to play. England will shut down these people with a score of 33-21. I really want the score to be around 26-31 1H so I can pound OVER 2H.
wtf measurement a full yard short lol. and now a challenge. Idk they might have the first though. or at least closer then where they first spotted the ball
wtf measurement a full yard short lol. and now a challenge. Idk they might have the first though. or at least closer then where they first spotted the ball