Eagles won't see a SB in the next 5 years or longer
I'm going with the best defense and that is the Eagles
@DogbiteWilliams You were wrong on that. Congrats.
Thanks for the congratulations which I deserved.
I lost three regular bets - PHL SU, PHL ATS and Under. That fumble made KC a SU and ATS winner. PHL outgained KC from scrimmage by a wide margin.
I won all three of my prop bets fading Mahomes because I accurately figured PHL's #1 passing DEF would control Mahomes to a degree. I had Mahomes Under 292.5 yards for 1.5 units (my only non-1-unit wager). He only gained 182 yards.
On Saturday I took Hurts +51 yards vs. Mahomes. Hurts gained 304 yards so I squeaked by with a tiny edge of 173 yards. On game day it had risen to Hurts +52.5 yards so I added another unit and finished with a small profit despite the costly turnover.
By the way, if you can accurately predict the turnover differential you are a better handicapper than I am and you'd have a license to print money. The Sports Database has playoff data all the way back to the 2001 season. Playoff teams with more turnovers in a PO game are 42-147-6 ATS, covering only 22.2% of the time.
@DogbiteWilliams You were wrong on that. Congrats.
Thanks for the congratulations which I deserved.
I lost three regular bets - PHL SU, PHL ATS and Under. That fumble made KC a SU and ATS winner. PHL outgained KC from scrimmage by a wide margin.
I won all three of my prop bets fading Mahomes because I accurately figured PHL's #1 passing DEF would control Mahomes to a degree. I had Mahomes Under 292.5 yards for 1.5 units (my only non-1-unit wager). He only gained 182 yards.
On Saturday I took Hurts +51 yards vs. Mahomes. Hurts gained 304 yards so I squeaked by with a tiny edge of 173 yards. On game day it had risen to Hurts +52.5 yards so I added another unit and finished with a small profit despite the costly turnover.
By the way, if you can accurately predict the turnover differential you are a better handicapper than I am and you'd have a license to print money. The Sports Database has playoff data all the way back to the 2001 season. Playoff teams with more turnovers in a PO game are 42-147-6 ATS, covering only 22.2% of the time.
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: @DogbiteWilliams You were wrong on that. Congrats.
Thanks for the congratulations which I deserved.
I lost three regular bets - PHL SU, PHL ATS and Under. That fumble made KC a SU and ATS winner. PHL outgained KC from scrimmage by a wide margin.
I won all three of my prop bets fading Mahomes because I accurately figured PHL's #1 passing DEF would control Mahomes to a degree. I had Mahomes Under 292.5 yards for 1.5 units (my only non-1-unit wager). He only gained 182 yards.
On Saturday I took Hurts +51 yards vs. Mahomes. Hurts gained 304 yards so I squeaked by with a tiny edge of 173 yards. On game day it had risen to Hurts +52.5 yards so I added another unit and finished with a small profit despite the costly turnover.
By the way, if you can accurately predict the turnover differential you are a better handicapper than I am and you'd have a license to print money. The Sports Database has playoff data all the way back to the 2001 season. Playoff teams with more turnovers in a PO game are 42-147-6 ATS, covering only 22.2% of the time.
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: @DogbiteWilliams You were wrong on that. Congrats.
Thanks for the congratulations which I deserved.
I lost three regular bets - PHL SU, PHL ATS and Under. That fumble made KC a SU and ATS winner. PHL outgained KC from scrimmage by a wide margin.
I won all three of my prop bets fading Mahomes because I accurately figured PHL's #1 passing DEF would control Mahomes to a degree. I had Mahomes Under 292.5 yards for 1.5 units (my only non-1-unit wager). He only gained 182 yards.
On Saturday I took Hurts +51 yards vs. Mahomes. Hurts gained 304 yards so I squeaked by with a tiny edge of 173 yards. On game day it had risen to Hurts +52.5 yards so I added another unit and finished with a small profit despite the costly turnover.
By the way, if you can accurately predict the turnover differential you are a better handicapper than I am and you'd have a license to print money. The Sports Database has playoff data all the way back to the 2001 season. Playoff teams with more turnovers in a PO game are 42-147-6 ATS, covering only 22.2% of the time.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,375
- Friday 10/02/2026 911
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,514
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 290
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,439
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,570
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,930
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,165
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
