• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    HUGE “GOY” PLAY “GOY” FOR THURSDAY

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    AC271
    Nabooru
    vanzack
    dubz4dummyz
    GreenGod
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 9612
    Posts: 69
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    AC271
    AC271
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2022
    Posts: 258
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 4:43 PM ET #26

    @vanzack

     man if you gotta basically guess at outcome and have no clear opinion why bet ??

    the shit is fixed , rigged , scripted anyway just flip a coin and don,t overthink it .

    heads = home team 

    tales = away team i bet it would be as good as anyone,s GUESS confused

    Reply

    @vanzack

     man if you gotta basically guess at outcome and have no clear opinion why bet ??

    the shit is fixed , rigged , scripted anyway just flip a coin and don,t overthink it .

    heads = home team 

    tales = away team i bet it would be as good as anyone,s GUESS confused

     
    Nabooru
    Nabooru
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 3060
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 4:47 PM ET #27

    Jaguars are a tired team, this is a tough situation for Jacksonville 

    Reply

    Jaguars are a tired team, this is a tough situation for Jacksonville 

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:01 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    @vanzack    You’re going to make this a game hunter type situation, be a baby and not move on and drop it huh.  Nice personality.  come on move on stop being yourself and get a life.  There is room for  both of you.  I just wasted my time

    You are right.  You wasted your time.

    This is a discussion forum.  I am discussing.  All good.  I know you need your crack drip of the winner of the day, but dont worry - I wont affect that.

    And its funny that you talk about a sport I havent posted about for over a decade.  Pretty clear you cant say anything about my NFL seasons in the last decade.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    @vanzack    You’re going to make this a game hunter type situation, be a baby and not move on and drop it huh.  Nice personality.  come on move on stop being yourself and get a life.  There is room for  both of you.  I just wasted my time

    You are right.  You wasted your time.

    This is a discussion forum.  I am discussing.  All good.  I know you need your crack drip of the winner of the day, but dont worry - I wont affect that.

    And its funny that you talk about a sport I havent posted about for over a decade.  Pretty clear you cant say anything about my NFL seasons in the last decade.

    peace_5

     
    dubz4dummyz
    dubz4dummyz
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 14228
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:02 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    @vanzack    You’re going to make this a game hunter type situation, be a baby and not move on and drop it huh.  Nice personality.  come on move on stop being yourself and get a life.  There is room for  both of you.  I just wasted my time

     

    What was the gamehunter situation?? If u more time to burn

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    @vanzack    You’re going to make this a game hunter type situation, be a baby and not move on and drop it huh.  Nice personality.  come on move on stop being yourself and get a life.  There is room for  both of you.  I just wasted my time

     

    What was the gamehunter situation?? If u more time to burn

    an_popcorn

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:06 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by dubz4dummyz:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: @vanzack    You’re going to make this a game hunter type situation, be a baby and not move on and drop it huh.  Nice personality.  come on move on stop being yourself and get a life.  There is room for  both of you.  I just wasted my time   What was the gamehunter situation?? If u more time to burn

    If I remember correctly...

    GH and I sparred for a while.  Back when this site was about discussion, and not just GOY.  He and I follow each other on twitter - and are "friends".

    Good things come of debating.  Stop being so scared to share and critique ideas.  Jeesh.

    It is a horrible situation that healthy debate on covers is seen as a problem.

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dubz4dummyz:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: @vanzack    You’re going to make this a game hunter type situation, be a baby and not move on and drop it huh.  Nice personality.  come on move on stop being yourself and get a life.  There is room for  both of you.  I just wasted my time   What was the gamehunter situation?? If u more time to burn

    If I remember correctly...

    GH and I sparred for a while.  Back when this site was about discussion, and not just GOY.  He and I follow each other on twitter - and are "friends".

    Good things come of debating.  Stop being so scared to share and critique ideas.  Jeesh.

    It is a horrible situation that healthy debate on covers is seen as a problem.

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:09 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabooru:

    Jaguars are a tired team, this is a tough situation for Jacksonville

    Horrible situation.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabooru:

    Jaguars are a tired team, this is a tough situation for Jacksonville

    Horrible situation.

    peace_5

     
    GreenGod
    GreenGod
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 164
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:22 PM ET #32

    JVILLE ALL DAY, TY VZACK. 

     

    AS FOR GOY U GOTTA BE KIDDING?

     

    GREENCARD:JAGUARS:ML+100 moneybag

     

    Reply

    JVILLE ALL DAY, TY VZACK. 

     

    AS FOR GOY U GOTTA BE KIDDING?

     

    GREENCARD:JAGUARS:ML+100 moneybag

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:33 PM ET #33

    If I continue on with you it’s fodder for your desires.  I am meaningless to you as you are to me. 

    I have my senses and am moving on.  You haven’t any so please enjoy doing what you do. 

    thumbs_up

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    If I continue on with you it’s fodder for your desires.  I am meaningless to you as you are to me. 

    I have my senses and am moving on.  You haven’t any so please enjoy doing what you do. 

    thumbs_up

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:34 PM ET #34

    Pick college games again it was fun making money off your talents.  

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Pick college games again it was fun making money off your talents.  

     
    RayRayK
    RayRayK
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 12945
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:35 PM ET #35

    peace_5

    Reply

    peace_5

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:36 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    If I continue on with you it’s fodder for your desires.  I am meaningless to you as you are to me.  I have my senses and am moving on.  You haven’t any so please enjoy doing what you do.

    Sorry, I see you have been around like 20 years but I have no idea who you are.

    peace_5

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    If I continue on with you it’s fodder for your desires.  I am meaningless to you as you are to me.  I have my senses and am moving on.  You haven’t any so please enjoy doing what you do.

    Sorry, I see you have been around like 20 years but I have no idea who you are.

    peace_5

     
    SportsIntuition
    SportsIntuition
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2020
    Posts: 2136
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:36 PM ET #37

    @Nabooru

     

    @Mcmanus

     

    @MrFreedo

     

    @spottie2935

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    @Nabooru

     

    @Mcmanus

     

    @MrFreedo

     

    @spottie2935

     

    peace_5

     
    Ravensfan2k3
    Ravensfan2k3
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 3402
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:38 PM ET #38

    Let’s get it buddy!

    Reply

    Let’s get it buddy!

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:44 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsIntuition:

    @Nabooru   @Mcmanus   @MrFreedo   @spottie2935

     

    I play my own games but I like checking in with you.  We agree a lot. an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsIntuition:

    @Nabooru   @Mcmanus   @MrFreedo   @spottie2935

     

    I play my own games but I like checking in with you.  We agree a lot. an_cheers

     
    indy2
    indy2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2021
    Posts: 10538
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:45 PM ET #40

    @SportsIntuition

     Sports/I......BOL with your play tonight buddy....

    on them with you.....indy

    Reply

    @SportsIntuition

     Sports/I......BOL with your play tonight buddy....

    on them with you.....indy

     
    bittenbythehook
    bittenbythehook
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2021
    Posts: 509
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 5:57 PM ET #41

    an_cheers

    Big fish bite hard
    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 6:16 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: If I continue on with you it’s fodder for your desires.  I am meaningless to you as you are to me.  I have my senses and am moving on.  You haven’t any so please enjoy doing what you do. Sorry, I see you have been around like 20 years but I have no idea who you are.

     

    Trouble moving on?   I’m good 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: If I continue on with you it’s fodder for your desires.  I am meaningless to you as you are to me.  I have my senses and am moving on.  You haven’t any so please enjoy doing what you do. Sorry, I see you have been around like 20 years but I have no idea who you are.

     

    Trouble moving on?   I’m good 

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 6:21 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by dubz4dummyz: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: @vanzack    You’re going to make this a game hunter type situation, be a baby and not move on and drop it huh.  Nice personality.  come on move on stop being yourself and get a life.  There is room for  both of you.  I just wasted my time   What was the gamehunter situation?? If u more time to burn If I remember correctly... GH and I sparred for a while.  Back when this site was about discussion, and not just GOY.  He and I follow each other on twitter - and are "friends". Good things come of debating.  Stop being so scared to share and critique ideas.  Jeesh. It is a horrible situation that healthy debate on covers is seen as a problem.

    moneybag peace_5

    Time is a flat circle....
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:

    Quote Originally Posted by dubz4dummyz: Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: @vanzack    You’re going to make this a game hunter type situation, be a baby and not move on and drop it huh.  Nice personality.  come on move on stop being yourself and get a life.  There is room for  both of you.  I just wasted my time   What was the gamehunter situation?? If u more time to burn If I remember correctly... GH and I sparred for a while.  Back when this site was about discussion, and not just GOY.  He and I follow each other on twitter - and are "friends". Good things come of debating.  Stop being so scared to share and critique ideas.  Jeesh. It is a horrible situation that healthy debate on covers is seen as a problem.

    moneybag peace_5

     
    Quaffer
    Quaffer
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 971
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 6:45 PM ET #44

    GOY on Saints.  SMH. 

    Moneyline Dawg
    Reply

    GOY on Saints.  SMH. 

     
    jstwinn7
    jstwinn7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 71
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 6:51 PM ET #45

    Best of luck SI

    Reply

    Best of luck SI

     
    surinta1
    surinta1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 353
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 6:54 PM ET #46

    @SportsIntuition

     Jax it is!! 

    Reply

    @SportsIntuition

     Jax it is!! 

     
    saigon
    saigon
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 13898
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 6:55 PM ET #47

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    SteamCave
    SteamCave
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 7906
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 7:10 PM ET #48

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 7:14 PM ET #49

    How could anyone call this Saints team in this spot the game of the year? Makes no sense.

    Reply

    How could anyone call this Saints team in this spot the game of the year? Makes no sense.

     
     
    MacRx
    MacRx
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2022
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2023 - 7:30 PM ET #50

    @SportsIntuition

     Let’s goooo !! Thanks SI clover

    Reply

    @SportsIntuition

     Let’s goooo !! Thanks SI clover

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,319
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,777
    • MLB Playoffs 5,479
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,935
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,995
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,361
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.