cant decide heads or tails ? taken tails last couple of years and was on losing end. tails again or switch to heads ? Cant help my self love this bet up or down before they even kick off !
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
cant decide heads or tails ? taken tails last couple of years and was on losing end. tails again or switch to heads ? Cant help my self love this bet up or down before they even kick off !
I bet and win heads every year and always seem to have a great SB and pick the correct winner. So if it's tails this year I have a feeling my luck will come to an end and I'll be on the losing side.
I bet and win heads every year and always seem to have a great SB and pick the correct winner. So if it's tails this year I have a feeling my luck will come to an end and I'll be on the losing side.