YTD: 20 - 5 [6 - 1 *BB]
__________ 📌 🏈 ☺️ Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩
. KEY INJURIES REPORT! Washington's TOP WR McLaurin (hamstring) is expected to miss Sunday's game against the Colts in London
. KEY INJURIES REPORT! Washington's TOP WR McLaurin (hamstring) is expected to miss Sunday's game against the Colts in London
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: . KEY INJURIES REPORT! Washington's TOP WR McLaurin (hamstring) is expected to miss Sunday's game against the Colts in London Beyond a shadow of doubt that hurts and puts added pressure on Commanders D.
@Biscuiteater1
BoL today!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"...and may the Fourth be with you!"
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: . KEY INJURIES REPORT! Washington's TOP WR McLaurin (hamstring) is expected to miss Sunday's game against the Colts in London Beyond a shadow of doubt that hurts and puts added pressure on Commanders D.
@Biscuiteater1
BoL today!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
"...and may the Fourth be with you!"
LIVE BET early 2Q trail 0 - 6, Indy drive: COLTS -145 @B365
Oh yay...........right after I post my bet, JONES throws a pick right to a defender.
LIVE BET early 2Q trail 0 - 6, Indy drive: COLTS -145 @B365
Oh yay...........right after I post my bet, JONES throws a pick right to a defender.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD: 20 - 5 [6 - 1 *BB] LIVE BET early 2Q trail 0 - 6, Indy drive: COLTS -145 @B365 Cinci -138 @pinn *BB
daaaaaBEARS -3 -124 @pinn
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD: 20 - 5 [6 - 1 *BB] LIVE BET early 2Q trail 0 - 6, Indy drive: COLTS -145 @B365 Cinci -138 @pinn *BB
daaaaaBEARS -3 -124 @pinn
LEAN to BUFFY to win su only! ....but I need much cheaper odds and I do have concerns about a possible "letdown" inspite of how good they are (facing a GOOD team very capable of a road upset!)....so this waits for LIVE action as I wanna see how both teams play FIRST!
LEAN to BUFFY to win su only! ....but I need much cheaper odds and I do have concerns about a possible "letdown" inspite of how good they are (facing a GOOD team very capable of a road upset!)....so this waits for LIVE action as I wanna see how both teams play FIRST!
LEAN to Packers for su win only in LIVE action as I wanna see how they play on the road after a BLOWOUT home loss to a very mediocre team......they face another one today....
LEAN to Packers for su win only in LIVE action as I wanna see how they play on the road after a BLOWOUT home loss to a very mediocre team......they face another one today....
LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today....
LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today....
Titans @RAVENS? Of course the RAVENS win su, and fully capable of a blowout win.... but will they?! They so often frustrate us with inconsistent performance when we expect much better. I'll watch this one objectively but wouldn't lay a full TD....
Titans @RAVENS? Of course the RAVENS win su, and fully capable of a blowout win.... but will they?! They so often frustrate us with inconsistent performance when we expect much better. I'll watch this one objectively but wouldn't lay a full TD....
LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today....
FIRST turnover of the game goes to the fortunate EAGLES...
LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today....
FIRST turnover of the game goes to the fortunate EAGLES...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today.... FIRST turnover of the game goes to the fortunate EAGLES...
But star RB Barkley may be lost . . . big break for RAMS?
adding
LIVE BET mid 1Q, trail 0 - 3 LA ball own end; RAMS -155 @B365 *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today.... FIRST turnover of the game goes to the fortunate EAGLES...
But star RB Barkley may be lost . . . big break for RAMS?
adding
LIVE BET mid 1Q, trail 0 - 3 LA ball own end; RAMS -155 @B365 *BB
Titans @RAVENS? Of course the RAVENS win su, and fully capable of a blowout win.... but will they?! They so often frustrate us with inconsistent performance when we expect much better. I'll watch this one objectively but wouldn't lay a full TD....
and the TITANS tie it at 7 ...
Titans @RAVENS? Of course the RAVENS win su, and fully capable of a blowout win.... but will they?! They so often frustrate us with inconsistent performance when we expect much better. I'll watch this one objectively but wouldn't lay a full TD....
and the TITANS tie it at 7 ...
LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today....
After down by 10 pts, I just took Rams ML (live) for a small play. GL Fubah![]()
LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today....
After down by 10 pts, I just took Rams ML (live) for a small play. GL Fubah![]()
Oh boy........Stafford forces a pass into coverage and it's picked for 30 yards
....followed by BAD CALL for PI
Quick TD for lucky Eagles. 10 pts off turnovers.
Looks now like my 4 early game bets will lose at least 3...
Oh boy........Stafford forces a pass into coverage and it's picked for 30 yards
....followed by BAD CALL for PI
Quick TD for lucky Eagles. 10 pts off turnovers.
Looks now like my 4 early game bets will lose at least 3...
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,678
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
- Sunday 10/04/2026 683
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,302
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,258
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,804
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,470
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,899
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
