These teams win when they are away.. Watch out when they come home.. Im sure you saw phillys game one hype when no one even warmed up yet.. Look what happend game 2 and 3.. Cha ching
These teams win when they are away.. Watch out when they come home.. Im sure you saw phillys game one hype when no one even warmed up yet.. Look what happend game 2 and 3.. Cha ching
Fade if you must. Still up in NFL for the year. It wasn't that the game wasn't close from a capping stand point. One can never assume 5 turnovers. Any team will usually lose if they turn it over that many times. That's the gambling aspect. Bol to all.
Fade if you must. Still up in NFL for the year. It wasn't that the game wasn't close from a capping stand point. One can never assume 5 turnovers. Any team will usually lose if they turn it over that many times. That's the gambling aspect. Bol to all.
In no way am I saying foxx isn't a sick behind capper, he is. But sometimes a little magic goes into these games, It's not his fault he has been on the wrong side of some rediculous fluke plays, but that's gambling. I love the picks more than anyone, but I'd rather be lucky than good is all i am saying.
In no way am I saying foxx isn't a sick behind capper, he is. But sometimes a little magic goes into these games, It's not his fault he has been on the wrong side of some rediculous fluke plays, but that's gambling. I love the picks more than anyone, but I'd rather be lucky than good is all i am saying.
? I've followed foxx all last year and this year...He's a beast usually, having a tough run, I am just saying I will be fading his picks since he is on this tough run. When his max bets aren't even close, somethings wrong..
Is this how you make selections every week? What's wrong with you?
Quote Originally Posted by MurkCity:
? I've followed foxx all last year and this year...He's a beast usually, having a tough run, I am just saying I will be fading his picks since he is on this tough run. When his max bets aren't even close, somethings wrong..
Is this how you make selections every week? What's wrong with you?
jfox. Take some advice, you are chasing it bigtime, you are doing somrthing alot diff than last yr, today look like another diaster, you keep putting out these max bets and they are really bad picks, again you are chasing bigtime. Good luck to you, but you need to cut back now. pete
jfox. Take some advice, you are chasing it bigtime, you are doing somrthing alot diff than last yr, today look like another diaster, you keep putting out these max bets and they are really bad picks, again you are chasing bigtime. Good luck to you, but you need to cut back now. pete
jfox. Take some advice, you are chasing it bigtime, you are doing somrthing alot diff than last yr, today look like another diaster, you keep putting out these max bets and they are really bad picks, again you are chasing bigtime. Good luck to you, but you need to cut back now. pete
cool story bro. i dont think i need any advice tho
Quote Originally Posted by petertjm:
jfox. Take some advice, you are chasing it bigtime, you are doing somrthing alot diff than last yr, today look like another diaster, you keep putting out these max bets and they are really bad picks, again you are chasing bigtime. Good luck to you, but you need to cut back now. pete
cool story bro. i dont think i need any advice tho
Fox, you the man brotha we got rid of the black cloud and were gonna be ok, it's sports betting no way u can always win each week...you have made me more money than anyone has ever and appreciate what you do for us followers...keep the faith and darn what these idiots say...
Fox, you the man brotha we got rid of the black cloud and were gonna be ok, it's sports betting no way u can always win each week...you have made me more money than anyone has ever and appreciate what you do for us followers...keep the faith and darn what these idiots say...