• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Eastside Bangers Thread - Disgusting - From Sydney Australia

    123 Next Last»
    sydneys-best
    JimmyGape
    buddygurt
    Martylee
    jdmoney14
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4963
    Posts: 54
    123 Next Last»
     
    sydneys-best
    sydneys-best
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 5084
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:00 AM ET #1

    I honestly cannot believe the way people react on here, to guys who take time out, to help others, and post their plays ... Its truly embarrassing ... People take the time to study games, and to try to post winners ... Myself, i get enjoyment out of knowing that i "might" have helped put a little extra money in someone's pocket, if they followed me ... The little thank you here and there makes it all worthwhile ... I am certain that i am not the only 1 who gets upset when i post a losing selection ... Believe it or not, i wish i could post 100% of winners, just the same as other posters wish ...

     

    The pathetic comments in Eastside Bangers thread make my vomit, vomit ... The man is SOLID ... What more can you expect ... If people are going to be so pathetic and come on here, hoping and praying for posters to post losers, so they can bag them out, i got absolutely no words ... Why not do all the studying, work and capping yourself, and just don't visit this site ... What type of person are you, to bag someone out, because they had, not only the decency, but also the guts to post a play ...

     

    Take a good hard look at yourselves in the Mirror ... IF you were honest with yourselves, you wouldn't like what you see ... Trust me, YOU would make YOUR VOMIT, VOMIT also ... How hard is it for a community of adults to get together and build each others confidence up ... The more we all build each other up, the more winners we would all post ... The more chance of getting on a roll ...

     

    I just cannot believe it ... I am very close to departing this place, as i would endeavor to say, so would Eastside Bangers be ...

     

    Its just a joke ... People are dead set a joke ... Its just disgusting and so disappointing ...   %$%%  me  ...   an_brick

    Being challenged in life is inevitable ... Being defeated in life is optional ...
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I honestly cannot believe the way people react on here, to guys who take time out, to help others, and post their plays ... Its truly embarrassing ... People take the time to study games, and to try to post winners ... Myself, i get enjoyment out of knowing that i "might" have helped put a little extra money in someone's pocket, if they followed me ... The little thank you here and there makes it all worthwhile ... I am certain that i am not the only 1 who gets upset when i post a losing selection ... Believe it or not, i wish i could post 100% of winners, just the same as other posters wish ...

     

    The pathetic comments in Eastside Bangers thread make my vomit, vomit ... The man is SOLID ... What more can you expect ... If people are going to be so pathetic and come on here, hoping and praying for posters to post losers, so they can bag them out, i got absolutely no words ... Why not do all the studying, work and capping yourself, and just don't visit this site ... What type of person are you, to bag someone out, because they had, not only the decency, but also the guts to post a play ...

     

    Take a good hard look at yourselves in the Mirror ... IF you were honest with yourselves, you wouldn't like what you see ... Trust me, YOU would make YOUR VOMIT, VOMIT also ... How hard is it for a community of adults to get together and build each others confidence up ... The more we all build each other up, the more winners we would all post ... The more chance of getting on a roll ...

     

    I just cannot believe it ... I am very close to departing this place, as i would endeavor to say, so would Eastside Bangers be ...

     

    Its just a joke ... People are dead set a joke ... Its just disgusting and so disappointing ...   %$%%  me  ...   an_brick

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:05 AM ET #2

    Ill tell you one thing

     

    He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads

    I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji

    So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate

    If you can't take it dont dish it out

    Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me

    I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable

    Reply

    Ill tell you one thing

     

    He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads

    I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji

    So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate

    If you can't take it dont dish it out

    Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me

    I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable

     
    sydneys-best
    sydneys-best
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 5084
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:08 AM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Ill tell you one thing He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it ouit Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting

    If this is the case, i believe you, but i have never ever seen him post anything silly like that ... I would venture to say that there must be more to it than that  confused

    Being challenged in life is inevitable ... Being defeated in life is optional ...
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Ill tell you one thing He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it ouit Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting

    If this is the case, i believe you, but i have never ever seen him post anything silly like that ... I would venture to say that there must be more to it than that  confused

     
    buddygurt
    buddygurt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 4782
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:10 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Ill tell you one thing   He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it out Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable

    Niners and Raiders had to stop playing preseason games because of violence in and outside the stadium.........someone with a niners avatar shouldnt be talking about fans behaviors 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Ill tell you one thing   He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it out Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable

    Niners and Raiders had to stop playing preseason games because of violence in and outside the stadium.........someone with a niners avatar shouldnt be talking about fans behaviors 

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:11 AM ET #5

    Ive seen him post the crying emoji in other threads as well, its his go-to

    Often he doesn't even say anything he just likes to mock people by posting the crying emoji

    Once again, I have no hate for the guy. For all I know hes awesome, or he could be the biggest asshole ever. This is a message board. It seems he is a respected capper.

    I didn't read all the other comments but yes I posted his favorite emoji in his thread

     

    Reply

    Ive seen him post the crying emoji in other threads as well, its his go-to

    Often he doesn't even say anything he just likes to mock people by posting the crying emoji

    Once again, I have no hate for the guy. For all I know hes awesome, or he could be the biggest asshole ever. This is a message board. It seems he is a respected capper.

    I didn't read all the other comments but yes I posted his favorite emoji in his thread

     

     
    sydneys-best
    sydneys-best
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 5084
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:14 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Ive seen him post the crying emoji in other threads as well, its his go-to Often he doesn't even say anything he just likes to mock people by posting the crying emoji Once again, I have no hate for the guy. For all I know hes awesome, or he could be the biggest asshole ever. This is a message board. It seems he is a respected capper. I didn't read all the other comments but yes I posted his favorite emoji in his thread

    Fair enough, i hear ya bro ... Just something i have not seen, but it doesn't mean its not true ...  peace_5

    Being challenged in life is inevitable ... Being defeated in life is optional ...
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Ive seen him post the crying emoji in other threads as well, its his go-to Often he doesn't even say anything he just likes to mock people by posting the crying emoji Once again, I have no hate for the guy. For all I know hes awesome, or he could be the biggest asshole ever. This is a message board. It seems he is a respected capper. I didn't read all the other comments but yes I posted his favorite emoji in his thread

    Fair enough, i hear ya bro ... Just something i have not seen, but it doesn't mean its not true ...  peace_5

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:15 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by buddygurt:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ill tell you one thing   He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it out Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable Niners and Raiders had to stop playing preseason games because of violence in and outside the stadium.........someone with a niners avatar shouldnt be talking about fans behaviors

     

    If you are really serious with this comment its truly laughable.

    I shouldn't talk about fan behavior because someone in a Niner uniform got into a fight ey?

    Thats some logic there buddy.

    Thats like saying anyone who drives a Volkswagen Bug should not have the right to ask women out because Ted Bundy was a serial killer.

    Clearly you never learned this so I will spell it out for you, theres good and bad people in all fan bases, all categories, the way you talk makes you sound like you could be a racist.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by buddygurt:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ill tell you one thing   He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it out Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable Niners and Raiders had to stop playing preseason games because of violence in and outside the stadium.........someone with a niners avatar shouldnt be talking about fans behaviors

     

    If you are really serious with this comment its truly laughable.

    I shouldn't talk about fan behavior because someone in a Niner uniform got into a fight ey?

    Thats some logic there buddy.

    Thats like saying anyone who drives a Volkswagen Bug should not have the right to ask women out because Ted Bundy was a serial killer.

    Clearly you never learned this so I will spell it out for you, theres good and bad people in all fan bases, all categories, the way you talk makes you sound like you could be a racist.

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:16 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by sydneys-best:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ive seen him post the crying emoji in other threads as well, its his go-to Often he doesn't even say anything he just likes to mock people by posting the crying emoji Once again, I have no hate for the guy. For all I know hes awesome, or he could be the biggest asshole ever. This is a message board. It seems he is a respected capper. I didn't read all the other comments but yes I posted his favorite emoji in his thread Fair enough, i hear ya bro ... Just something i have not seen, but it doesn't mean its not true ...

     

    Its no big deal either way man.

    I would like to repeat that I don't like or dislike the guy, I don't know him. Its not even something I feel should be taken seriously. It may just shed a little bit of light as to why he got trolled in the manner you were saying.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sydneys-best:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ive seen him post the crying emoji in other threads as well, its his go-to Often he doesn't even say anything he just likes to mock people by posting the crying emoji Once again, I have no hate for the guy. For all I know hes awesome, or he could be the biggest asshole ever. This is a message board. It seems he is a respected capper. I didn't read all the other comments but yes I posted his favorite emoji in his thread Fair enough, i hear ya bro ... Just something i have not seen, but it doesn't mean its not true ...

     

    Its no big deal either way man.

    I would like to repeat that I don't like or dislike the guy, I don't know him. Its not even something I feel should be taken seriously. It may just shed a little bit of light as to why he got trolled in the manner you were saying.

     
    sydneys-best
    sydneys-best
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 5084
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:18 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by buddygurt:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ill tell you one thing   He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it out Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable Niners and Raiders had to stop playing preseason games because of violence in and outside the stadium.........someone with a niners avatar shouldnt be talking about fans behaviors

    All this type of commenting is doing, is starting more bad blood ... If JimmyGrape wasnt the reason of the violence in and outside the stadium, then why bring it up  confused

    Being challenged in life is inevitable ... Being defeated in life is optional ...
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by buddygurt:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ill tell you one thing   He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it out Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable Niners and Raiders had to stop playing preseason games because of violence in and outside the stadium.........someone with a niners avatar shouldnt be talking about fans behaviors

    All this type of commenting is doing, is starting more bad blood ... If JimmyGrape wasnt the reason of the violence in and outside the stadium, then why bring it up  confused

     
    sydneys-best
    sydneys-best
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 5084
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:19 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Quote Originally Posted by sydneys-best: Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ive seen him post the crying emoji in other threads as well, its his go-to Often he doesn't even say anything he just likes to mock people by posting the crying emoji Once again, I have no hate for the guy. For all I know hes awesome, or he could be the biggest asshole ever. This is a message board. It seems he is a respected capper. I didn't read all the other comments but yes I posted his favorite emoji in his thread Fair enough, i hear ya bro ... Just something i have not seen, but it doesn't mean its not true ...   Its no big deal either way man. I would like to repeat that I don't like or dislike the guy, I don't know him. Its not even something I feel should be taken seriously. It may just shed a little bit of light as to why he got trolled in the manner you were saying.

    I hear ya and am understanding  peace_5

    Being challenged in life is inevitable ... Being defeated in life is optional ...
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Quote Originally Posted by sydneys-best: Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ive seen him post the crying emoji in other threads as well, its his go-to Often he doesn't even say anything he just likes to mock people by posting the crying emoji Once again, I have no hate for the guy. For all I know hes awesome, or he could be the biggest asshole ever. This is a message board. It seems he is a respected capper. I didn't read all the other comments but yes I posted his favorite emoji in his thread Fair enough, i hear ya bro ... Just something i have not seen, but it doesn't mean its not true ...   Its no big deal either way man. I would like to repeat that I don't like or dislike the guy, I don't know him. Its not even something I feel should be taken seriously. It may just shed a little bit of light as to why he got trolled in the manner you were saying.

    I hear ya and am understanding  peace_5

     
    Martylee
    Martylee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 8945
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:20 AM ET #11

    This is always been happening on covers lol you shouldn’t be surprised 

    Til death do us under
    Reply

    This is always been happening on covers lol you shouldn’t be surprised 

     
    jdmoney14
    jdmoney14
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 926
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:20 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Quote Originally Posted by buddygurt: Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ill tell you one thing   He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it out Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable Niners and Raiders had to stop playing preseason games because of violence in and outside the stadium.........someone with a niners avatar shouldnt be talking about fans behaviors   If you are really serious with this comment its truly laughable. I shouldn't talk about fan behavior because someone in a Niner uniform got into a fight ey? Thats some logic there buddy. Thats like saying anyone who drives a Volkswagen Bug should not have the right to ask women out because Ted Bundy was a serial killer. Clearly you never learned this so I will spell it out for you, theres good and bad people in all fan bases, all categories, the way you talk makes you sound like you could be a racist.

    don’t waste your time with this guy.  He’s either a troll or just straight up ignorant 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Quote Originally Posted by buddygurt: Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ill tell you one thing   He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it out Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable Niners and Raiders had to stop playing preseason games because of violence in and outside the stadium.........someone with a niners avatar shouldnt be talking about fans behaviors   If you are really serious with this comment its truly laughable. I shouldn't talk about fan behavior because someone in a Niner uniform got into a fight ey? Thats some logic there buddy. Thats like saying anyone who drives a Volkswagen Bug should not have the right to ask women out because Ted Bundy was a serial killer. Clearly you never learned this so I will spell it out for you, theres good and bad people in all fan bases, all categories, the way you talk makes you sound like you could be a racist.

    don’t waste your time with this guy.  He’s either a troll or just straight up ignorant 

     
    buddygurt
    buddygurt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 4782
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:20 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Quote Originally Posted by buddygurt: Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ill tell you one thing   He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it out Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable Niners and Raiders had to stop playing preseason games because of violence in and outside the stadium.........someone with a niners avatar shouldnt be talking about fans behaviors   If you are really serious with this comment its truly laughable. I shouldn't talk about fan behavior because someone in a Niner uniform got into a fight ey? Thats some logic there buddy. Thats like saying anyone who drives a Volkswagen Bug should not have the right to ask women out because Ted Bundy was a serial killer. Clearly you never learned this so I will spell it out for you, theres good and bad people in all fan bases, all categories, the way you talk makes you sound like you could be a racist.

     

    No a Niners fan shouldnt be talking about another fan base being the worst when they literally had to stop plying games because of violence in and outside their stadium, not sure what you are talking about with the rest of that mumbling 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Quote Originally Posted by buddygurt: Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ill tell you one thing   He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it out Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable Niners and Raiders had to stop playing preseason games because of violence in and outside the stadium.........someone with a niners avatar shouldnt be talking about fans behaviors   If you are really serious with this comment its truly laughable. I shouldn't talk about fan behavior because someone in a Niner uniform got into a fight ey? Thats some logic there buddy. Thats like saying anyone who drives a Volkswagen Bug should not have the right to ask women out because Ted Bundy was a serial killer. Clearly you never learned this so I will spell it out for you, theres good and bad people in all fan bases, all categories, the way you talk makes you sound like you could be a racist.

     

    No a Niners fan shouldnt be talking about another fan base being the worst when they literally had to stop plying games because of violence in and outside their stadium, not sure what you are talking about with the rest of that mumbling 

     
    Wizerguy
    Wizerguy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 38331
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:21 AM ET #14

    @sydneys-best

          I understand what you're talking about and I don't condone it. However, he's not that solid and he comes into others threads and stirs the kettle just like many of us do.  I've been keeping track of his record for a few years now. Anyone on this site that post plays, has the obligation to keep a record and or units record for the covers brothers so  the ones that do need help can see where they stand with a handicapper poster that's been around here for a while.

         I will honestly say that anyone backing Philadelphia in that game, was not properly handicapping the game from a pure points recent form home / away perspective and the score showed it. I'm not going anywhere, players count on me to give them direction on a game and that's my job here. I see myself getting sucked into the drama as well That's over with. my Job is to focus on my craft and ignore the many distractions..its not easy. peacepeace_5

    - The storms will come, the storms will pass -
    Reply

    @sydneys-best

          I understand what you're talking about and I don't condone it. However, he's not that solid and he comes into others threads and stirs the kettle just like many of us do.  I've been keeping track of his record for a few years now. Anyone on this site that post plays, has the obligation to keep a record and or units record for the covers brothers so  the ones that do need help can see where they stand with a handicapper poster that's been around here for a while.

         I will honestly say that anyone backing Philadelphia in that game, was not properly handicapping the game from a pure points recent form home / away perspective and the score showed it. I'm not going anywhere, players count on me to give them direction on a game and that's my job here. I see myself getting sucked into the drama as well That's over with. my Job is to focus on my craft and ignore the many distractions..its not easy. peacepeace_5

     
    jdmoney14
    jdmoney14
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 926
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:23 AM ET #15

    East side is a solid capper, and has been for awhile.  He got personal with this one talking about crying and calling em the  forty whiners in the thread title, so don’t be surprised when he gets some backlash.  I agree, it’s pathetic when posters attack a capper for losing plays, but east side took some shots here, it’s fair game IMO to react.  He’s still a solid capper And respected poster

    Reply

    East side is a solid capper, and has been for awhile.  He got personal with this one talking about crying and calling em the  forty whiners in the thread title, so don’t be surprised when he gets some backlash.  I agree, it’s pathetic when posters attack a capper for losing plays, but east side took some shots here, it’s fair game IMO to react.  He’s still a solid capper And respected poster

     
    sydneys-best
    sydneys-best
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 5084
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:25 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizerguy:

    @sydneys-best       I understand what you're talking about and I don't condone it. However, he's not that solid and he comes into others threads and stirs the kettle just like many of us do.  I've been keeping track of his record for a few years now. Anyone on this site that post plays, has the obligation to keep a record and or units record for the covers brothers so  the ones that do need help can see where they stand with a handicapper poster that's been around here for a while.      I will honestly say that anyone backing Philadelphia in that game, was not properly handicapping the game from a pure points recent form home / away perspective and the score showed it. I'm not going anywhere, players count on me to give them direction on a game and that's my job here. I see myself getting sucked into the drama as well That's over with. my Job is to focus on my craft and ignore the many distractions..its not easy.

    Well bro, i am truly knocked over ... I absolutely did not know Eastside was like that ... I think i must send out an apology to everyone concerned  peace_5

    YOU, i believe 1 million %, so yeah, again sorry to all regarding this thread ...   an_cheers

    Being challenged in life is inevitable ... Being defeated in life is optional ...
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizerguy:

    @sydneys-best       I understand what you're talking about and I don't condone it. However, he's not that solid and he comes into others threads and stirs the kettle just like many of us do.  I've been keeping track of his record for a few years now. Anyone on this site that post plays, has the obligation to keep a record and or units record for the covers brothers so  the ones that do need help can see where they stand with a handicapper poster that's been around here for a while.      I will honestly say that anyone backing Philadelphia in that game, was not properly handicapping the game from a pure points recent form home / away perspective and the score showed it. I'm not going anywhere, players count on me to give them direction on a game and that's my job here. I see myself getting sucked into the drama as well That's over with. my Job is to focus on my craft and ignore the many distractions..its not easy.

    Well bro, i am truly knocked over ... I absolutely did not know Eastside was like that ... I think i must send out an apology to everyone concerned  peace_5

    YOU, i believe 1 million %, so yeah, again sorry to all regarding this thread ...   an_cheers

     
    Jakariya
    Jakariya
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2023
    Posts: 203
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:38 AM ET #17

    I'm neutral on this, but naming the whiners in his thread was uncharacteristic, in my opinion. 

    Reply

    I'm neutral on this, but naming the whiners in his thread was uncharacteristic, in my opinion. 

     
    NONEED4LUCK
    NONEED4LUCK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 29188
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:51 AM ET #18

    How do you know how much time anyone spends on a game? People who bash after the fact are dumb. But come on. Why are you simping?

    Reply

    How do you know how much time anyone spends on a game? People who bash after the fact are dumb. But come on. Why are you simping?

     
    Wizerguy
    Wizerguy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 38331
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:57 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmoney14:

    East side is a solid capper, and has been for awhile.  He got personal with this one talking about crying and calling em the  forty whiners in the thread title, so don’t be surprised when he gets some backlash.  I agree, it’s pathetic when posters attack a capper for losing plays, but east side took some shots here, it’s fair game IMO to react.  He’s still a solid capper And respected poster

    Ok, what's his 2 year NFL football record that makes him a solid capper. I don't get it...a guy that doesn't keep a YTD or even a units record. How do you know he's a solid capper and has been for a while. 

    - The storms will come, the storms will pass -
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jdmoney14:

    East side is a solid capper, and has been for awhile.  He got personal with this one talking about crying and calling em the  forty whiners in the thread title, so don’t be surprised when he gets some backlash.  I agree, it’s pathetic when posters attack a capper for losing plays, but east side took some shots here, it’s fair game IMO to react.  He’s still a solid capper And respected poster

    Ok, what's his 2 year NFL football record that makes him a solid capper. I don't get it...a guy that doesn't keep a YTD or even a units record. How do you know he's a solid capper and has been for a while. 

     
    O-K-Man
    O-K-Man
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2022
    Posts: 12299
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 1:02 AM ET #20

    @sydneys-best

     

     Thank you SIR for sharing how you feel, I feel the same way my friend, I always look forward too your picks and along with others good people in here, and you know you are!!!!! I had the same situation in my thread as well today!!!!! It’s is just mind boggling. If you don’t like someone on here then don’t click on their posts, it is simple as that!!!!! I guess there are a lot of hating people out there!!!!! Here, we are arguing and bickering when we all should be working together too beat the sportsbooks, and yet, the sports books are laughing all the way to the bank!!!!!

    Reply

    @sydneys-best

     

     Thank you SIR for sharing how you feel, I feel the same way my friend, I always look forward too your picks and along with others good people in here, and you know you are!!!!! I had the same situation in my thread as well today!!!!! It’s is just mind boggling. If you don’t like someone on here then don’t click on their posts, it is simple as that!!!!! I guess there are a lot of hating people out there!!!!! Here, we are arguing and bickering when we all should be working together too beat the sportsbooks, and yet, the sports books are laughing all the way to the bank!!!!!

     
    Wizerguy
    Wizerguy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 38331
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 1:22 AM ET #21

    @O-K-Man

        I notice myself getting sucked into the drama at times as well. I will be honest, I have found myself going into others ( usually OP's that post real dumb things) and talking trash, but I have to just refrain from it all. Its just a distraction, and takes time away from focusing on the task at hand.  I've  seen it, you're just minding your own business and the trolls come in and start the crap and you dish it back which I will in my thread as well. This is part of life brother. You have to see the shit that goes on in my own family..only a few loyal ones. I'm just going to post my plays and be be done with it. Thats it..peacepeace_5

    - The storms will come, the storms will pass -
    Reply

    @O-K-Man

        I notice myself getting sucked into the drama at times as well. I will be honest, I have found myself going into others ( usually OP's that post real dumb things) and talking trash, but I have to just refrain from it all. Its just a distraction, and takes time away from focusing on the task at hand.  I've  seen it, you're just minding your own business and the trolls come in and start the crap and you dish it back which I will in my thread as well. This is part of life brother. You have to see the shit that goes on in my own family..only a few loyal ones. I'm just going to post my plays and be be done with it. Thats it..peacepeace_5

     
    O-K-Man
    O-K-Man
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2022
    Posts: 12299
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 1:44 AM ET #22

    @Wizerguy LEGENDan_worshipan_worshipan_worshipan_worship

     Thank you for posting winners and helping people make money!!!!! And Thank you for coming by earlier in my thread!!!!! Much Respect!!!!! It’s seems that the hating people are scare of you or something because every time they come into my thread, they would stopped harassing me!!!!! I suppose we should at least be cordial with one other, but Good luck with that!!!!! By the way, Happy Holidays to you and your Families!!!!!

    Reply

    @Wizerguy LEGENDan_worshipan_worshipan_worshipan_worship

     Thank you for posting winners and helping people make money!!!!! And Thank you for coming by earlier in my thread!!!!! Much Respect!!!!! It’s seems that the hating people are scare of you or something because every time they come into my thread, they would stopped harassing me!!!!! I suppose we should at least be cordial with one other, but Good luck with that!!!!! By the way, Happy Holidays to you and your Families!!!!!

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171357
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 1:52 AM ET #23

    goodpost #20 & #21

    new_pleased

     

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    goodpost #20 & #21

    new_pleased

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 2:06 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by buddygurt:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ill tell you one thing   He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it out Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable Niners and Raiders had to stop playing preseason games because of violence in and outside the stadium.........someone with a niners avatar shouldnt be talking about fans behaviors

     

    They played in the preseason this year. A few months ago.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by buddygurt:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Ill tell you one thing   He has posted the crying emoji in several of my threads I don't think he has ever posted anything in any of my threads other than the stupid childish crying emoji So I happily returned the favor in a time I deemed more than appropriate If you can't take it dont dish it out Fuck the Eagles and their fans anyway, honestly thats whats disgusting if you ask me I personally have no hatred for the guy I don't really know him, but I do know Eagle fans are the absolute worst that is indisputable Niners and Raiders had to stop playing preseason games because of violence in and outside the stadium.........someone with a niners avatar shouldnt be talking about fans behaviors

     

    They played in the preseason this year. A few months ago.

     
     
    buddygurt
    buddygurt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 4782
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 2:32 AM ET #25

    @StumpTownStu

     Yeah they re-started them a couple years ago, think the raiders last year in Oakland 

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     Yeah they re-started them a couple years ago, think the raiders last year in Oakland 

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,479
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,140
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,720
    • Sunday 3,126
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,945
    • HELP PLEASE 1,554
    • NFL Sunday 7,490
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,610
    • PART DEUX 221

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.