#99 & #100
Gotta love Covers Circus community on a Sunday morning with a cup of Java better then reading the newspaper which I still do very entertaining ![]()
![]()
![]()
#99 & #100
Gotta love Covers Circus community on a Sunday morning with a cup of Java better then reading the newspaper which I still do very entertaining ![]()
![]()
![]()
#99 & #100
Gotta love Covers Circus community on a Sunday morning with a cup of Java better then reading the newspaper which I still do very entertaining ![]()
![]()
![]()
always entertaining, mac! You never know what wild stuff you are gonna read on here. Good luck on your plays today ![]()
always entertaining, mac! You never know what wild stuff you are gonna read on here. Good luck on your plays today ![]()
Stop acting like the title was literal, you would be hard pressed to find another +360 where the team was winning most of the game and basically dominated the other team.
Stop acting like the title was literal, you would be hard pressed to find another +360 where the team was winning most of the game and basically dominated the other team.
Rip that ticket up and throw it in the trash. You made that title to grab attention, and you got it. Now you’re getting clowned and you deserve it. Pat yourself on the back because it was close tho
Rip that ticket up and throw it in the trash. You made that title to grab attention, and you got it. Now you’re getting clowned and you deserve it. Pat yourself on the back because it was close tho
@RavensOsNHoes
Final score?
"But is was close most of the game"![]()
But of course the majority of his money was on plays he didn't post until after the game
@RavensOsNHoes
Final score?
"But is was close most of the game"![]()
But of course the majority of his money was on plays he didn't post until after the game
I basically don't even post plays, just dabbling around this year. Yes I bet packers ML but I also bet +10 much larger
I basically don't even post plays, just dabbling around this year. Yes I bet packers ML but I also bet +10 much larger
Yep I was very serious. Did you watch the game? If you did you would realize I was on the money with the play.
Yep I was very serious. Did you watch the game? If you did you would realize I was on the money with the play.
This would be a good time to repost from the CBB thread two years ago:
“My dad always said when he went to a game he would rather his team be up the whole game and lose at the end, than be losing the whole game and win in the last second, because he would be happy and cheering for 2 hours.
My dad wasn't a gambler.”
This would be a good time to repost from the CBB thread two years ago:
“My dad always said when he went to a game he would rather his team be up the whole game and lose at the end, than be losing the whole game and win in the last second, because he would be happy and cheering for 2 hours.
My dad wasn't a gambler.”
