GL to all. Although my brain came up with and was ready to close on a dozen reasons to take Dallas, my gut is screaming GB so loud I can't ignore it. Gut vs brain? Gut wins about 70% of the time in that battle.
FINAL CARD:
- Green Bay +5
- Houston +15.5
- KC -1.5
- Atlanta -4
GL to all. Although my brain came up with and was ready to close on a dozen reasons to take Dallas, my gut is screaming GB so loud I can't ignore it. Gut vs brain? Gut wins about 70% of the time in that battle.
Goodluck man. Don't blame anybody for backing Atlanta. I truly hope seattle goes down 7-0 or 14-0 so I can pound some Seattle in-game. Could be 24-7 at halftime and I would expect Wilson to bring them back.
Glyde.
Good luck Earth!
Lol, there's a fanboy part of me that wishes I was with you and your bets in about 7 hours.
Quote Originally Posted by earthWake:
Seattle +5
Seattle ML
Atlanta FH - Seattle Full (+900)
Goodluck man. Don't blame anybody for backing Atlanta. I truly hope seattle goes down 7-0 or 14-0 so I can pound some Seattle in-game. Could be 24-7 at halftime and I would expect Wilson to bring them back.
Glyde.
Good luck Earth!
Lol, there's a fanboy part of me that wishes I was with you and your bets in about 7 hours.
Throwing in one more bet....don't like to do this as it kind of forces me into double dipping for a team I already have as a side play, but WTF it's playoffssssss......
1 unit teaser Atlanta PK/Over 44.5.
GL to all!!
Throwing in one more bet....don't like to do this as it kind of forces me into double dipping for a team I already have as a side play, but WTF it's playoffssssss......
I knew it would be tough for Seattle this year but thought the pieces they had could still overcome the pieces they lost.
The Falcons played really good football yesterday and the Seahawks secondary could not make plays. Fact is they really aren't a great secondary with Lane, Terrell and then Shead getting hurt. That plus offensive line playing bad and the Falcons fired up was way too much to overcome.
glyde
Good hit on Atlanta.
I knew it would be tough for Seattle this year but thought the pieces they had could still overcome the pieces they lost.
The Falcons played really good football yesterday and the Seahawks secondary could not make plays. Fact is they really aren't a great secondary with Lane, Terrell and then Shead getting hurt. That plus offensive line playing bad and the Falcons fired up was way too much to overcome.