@Danny9999
Switch niners with Buffalo if your doing a 10 pt teaser or Pittsburgh. Buff should smash and Pitts Baltimore games are always close can't see Ben losing his last game by 2 tds
@Danny9999
Switch niners with Buffalo if your doing a 10 pt teaser or Pittsburgh. Buff should smash and Pitts Baltimore games are always close can't see Ben losing his last game by 2 tds
@Danny9999
Switch niners with Buffalo if your doing a 10 pt teaser or Pittsburgh. Buff should smash and Pitts Baltimore games are always close can't see Ben losing his last game by 2 tds
Don't do that, it's stupid. This is why the bookies get richer. You won a nice bet and can't wait to give it back. On a 3 team teaser no less!
Have you watched the 9ers lately?
Wait til the playoffs man this is the worst week to bet
Don't do that, it's stupid. This is why the bookies get richer. You won a nice bet and can't wait to give it back. On a 3 team teaser no less!
Have you watched the 9ers lately?
Wait til the playoffs man this is the worst week to bet
I am a Niner fan if it was me and Tennessee wins I would definitely take the Rams -5 1/2 and hope to God you middle and maybe you can get the 800 back on some type of llive bet I really do believe the 49ers are fucking done
I am a Niner fan if it was me and Tennessee wins I would definitely take the Rams -5 1/2 and hope to God you middle and maybe you can get the 800 back on some type of llive bet I really do believe the 49ers are fucking done
Yeah I have never believed in Colts or Patriots
Yeah I have never believed in Colts or Patriots
@Danny9999
You are absolutely KILLING it!! You in vegas this weekend, or next? Don't forget to cash that Browns futures ticket. Like the UGA bet.
@Danny9999
You are absolutely KILLING it!! You in vegas this weekend, or next? Don't forget to cash that Browns futures ticket. Like the UGA bet.
