• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Covers Employee A.M.A

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    Carolina_Cool
    EastsideBangers
    jpot34
    gambling-devil
    lancer89074
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2138
    Posts: 95
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    Carolina_Cool
    Carolina_Cool
    Covers Team Icon Covers Team
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2021 - 6:36 PM ET #51

    All,

    Yes, I have been removing posts unrelated to the thread. 

    Thanks

    Reply

    All,

    Yes, I have been removing posts unrelated to the thread. 

    Thanks

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10672
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2021 - 6:37 PM ET #52

    @Carolina_Cool

     an_clap

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    @Carolina_Cool

     an_clap

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2021 - 6:41 PM ET #53

    @Carolina_Cool

     Or, to be the devil's advocate - is that censorship?   

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @Carolina_Cool

     Or, to be the devil's advocate - is that censorship?   

     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2021 - 7:24 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownPicks:

    Has Covers considered a premium service where members can pay a monthly service charge for access? Could reduce the clutter from trolls and political commentary. TY

    Dude, I am out of here just listening to your idea

    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownPicks:

    Has Covers considered a premium service where members can pay a monthly service charge for access? Could reduce the clutter from trolls and political commentary. TY

    Dude, I am out of here just listening to your idea

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2021 - 7:26 PM ET #55

    @gambling-devil

     an_light

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @gambling-devil

     an_light

     
    Carolina_Cool
    Carolina_Cool
    Covers Team Icon Covers Team
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 8:11 AM ET #56

    @asmth14

     I'm actually Canadian, Born in Nova Scotia.

    I became a Panthers fan back in the early 2000s when they drafted Julius Peppers (I'm a big NCAAB fan)

    Been with them since!

    Reply

    @asmth14

     I'm actually Canadian, Born in Nova Scotia.

    I became a Panthers fan back in the early 2000s when they drafted Julius Peppers (I'm a big NCAAB fan)

    Been with them since!

     
    lancer89074
    lancer89074
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 9634
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 9:46 AM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by asmth14:

    Thank you for removing McTraps usual moronic comments .   And thank you for everything you do Carolina. You from NC or SC then ? I'm in NC and run an upscale restaurant here.  Have gotten to meet some pretty cool people from following my dads footsteps in this business and just right place, right time. Not a Carolina sports fan. I actually grew up in the DC area.


    I find mctrap's comments to be valuable and even if I didn't, I despise censorship in any form. That is how true Americans have always felt. As children we used to say 'it is a free country' but nobody says that anymore.

    Covers is based in Canada but is not Canadian owned but is a subsidiary of an American mega corporation based in Chicago. 

    Canada has lost any semblance of freedom a long time ago and the sad thing is that it is spreading to the United States and the world over. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by asmth14:

    Thank you for removing McTraps usual moronic comments .   And thank you for everything you do Carolina. You from NC or SC then ? I'm in NC and run an upscale restaurant here.  Have gotten to meet some pretty cool people from following my dads footsteps in this business and just right place, right time. Not a Carolina sports fan. I actually grew up in the DC area.


    I find mctrap's comments to be valuable and even if I didn't, I despise censorship in any form. That is how true Americans have always felt. As children we used to say 'it is a free country' but nobody says that anymore.

    Covers is based in Canada but is not Canadian owned but is a subsidiary of an American mega corporation based in Chicago. 

    Canada has lost any semblance of freedom a long time ago and the sad thing is that it is spreading to the United States and the world over. 

     
    Carolina_Cool
    Carolina_Cool
    Covers Team Icon Covers Team
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 10:11 AM ET #58

    @lancer89074

     We are not related to any corporations based in Chicago or the USA.

    Reply

    @lancer89074

     We are not related to any corporations based in Chicago or the USA.

     
    lancer89074
    lancer89074
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 9634
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 10:23 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Cool:

    @lancer89074  We are not related to any corporations based in Chicago or the USA.


    https://www.tribunemedia.com/covers-media-group-announces-the-launch-of-their-new-sportsbetting-podcast-lineup/


    Covers Media Group is a subsidiary of Tribune Media based in Chicago...are you not them? 

    About Covers Media Group:
    Covers Media Group is an online publisher, providing sports gaming enthusiasts with valuable news, editorial and analysis as well as accurate and up-to-date scores, odds, matchups and statistics information. The Covers.com property was originally launched in 1995 and continues to be recognized as an industry leader, reaching several million passionate and engaged worldwide users every month. Find Covers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Covers Media Group is wholly owned by Tribune Media.
    https://fintel.io/doc/sec-trco-tribune-media-ex211-2019-march-01-18471-515

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Cool:

    @lancer89074  We are not related to any corporations based in Chicago or the USA.


    https://www.tribunemedia.com/covers-media-group-announces-the-launch-of-their-new-sportsbetting-podcast-lineup/


    Covers Media Group is a subsidiary of Tribune Media based in Chicago...are you not them? 

    About Covers Media Group:
    Covers Media Group is an online publisher, providing sports gaming enthusiasts with valuable news, editorial and analysis as well as accurate and up-to-date scores, odds, matchups and statistics information. The Covers.com property was originally launched in 1995 and continues to be recognized as an industry leader, reaching several million passionate and engaged worldwide users every month. Find Covers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Covers Media Group is wholly owned by Tribune Media.
    https://fintel.io/doc/sec-trco-tribune-media-ex211-2019-march-01-18471-515

     
    Carolina_Cool
    Carolina_Cool
    Covers Team Icon Covers Team
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 10:29 AM ET #60

    @lancer89074

     We did, for a short while.

    This is no longer the case.

    Reply

    @lancer89074

     We did, for a short while.

    This is no longer the case.

     
    lancer89074
    lancer89074
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 9634
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 11:03 AM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Cool:

    @lancer89074  We did, for a short while. This is no longer the case.


    Okay, I just sent two media contacts emails about when this breakup between Covers Media Group and Tribune Media occurred as I cannot find any evidence of it online though that is not to say that it didn't happen. 

    The link of subsidiaries listed is dated 12/31 2018 but cannot find any other more current listings so far...what year did Covers leave Tribune Media? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Cool:

    @lancer89074  We did, for a short while. This is no longer the case.


    Okay, I just sent two media contacts emails about when this breakup between Covers Media Group and Tribune Media occurred as I cannot find any evidence of it online though that is not to say that it didn't happen. 

    The link of subsidiaries listed is dated 12/31 2018 but cannot find any other more current listings so far...what year did Covers leave Tribune Media? 

     
    Carolina_Cool
    Carolina_Cool
    Covers Team Icon Covers Team
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 11:15 AM ET #62

    @lancer89074

     Early last year.

    Just know we are in good hands! The ad-free experience is much better an_clap

    Reply

    @lancer89074

     Early last year.

    Just know we are in good hands! The ad-free experience is much better an_clap

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 11:16 AM ET #63

    So who does own covers?  Is it a person - or is it corporately owned?

    Im ready to buy Covers.  Who do I speak to?

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    So who does own covers?  Is it a person - or is it corporately owned?

    Im ready to buy Covers.  Who do I speak to?

     
    bluecompass
    bluecompass
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 11:37 AM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074:

    I find mctrap's comments to be valuable and even if I didn't, I despise censorship in any form. That is how true Americans have always felt. As children we used to say 'it is a free country' but nobody says that anymore.

    THIS

    And I don't always see a ton of value in mctrap's posts, but I really hate the fact that his posts get arbitrarily removed.  He came into this thread, asked a question about the forums, and then got his post deleted. To me, he doesn't appear to be violating any terms of service.  Let him post and let the people decide if his content is worth reading.  If he gets ignored by the OP, fine, but at least let his question stand.

    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074:

    I find mctrap's comments to be valuable and even if I didn't, I despise censorship in any form. That is how true Americans have always felt. As children we used to say 'it is a free country' but nobody says that anymore.

    THIS

    And I don't always see a ton of value in mctrap's posts, but I really hate the fact that his posts get arbitrarily removed.  He came into this thread, asked a question about the forums, and then got his post deleted. To me, he doesn't appear to be violating any terms of service.  Let him post and let the people decide if his content is worth reading.  If he gets ignored by the OP, fine, but at least let his question stand.

     
    Carolina_Cool
    Carolina_Cool
    Covers Team Icon Covers Team
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 11:42 AM ET #65

    @bluecompass

    I won't be touching any posts outside of this thread. 

    I ask users to please keep posts related to the thread topic. If you have questions regarding policies, or issues with other users I ask you please use one of our many avenues to get such issues resolved.

    Thanks ! an_cheers

     

    Reply

    @bluecompass

    I won't be touching any posts outside of this thread. 

    I ask users to please keep posts related to the thread topic. If you have questions regarding policies, or issues with other users I ask you please use one of our many avenues to get such issues resolved.

    Thanks ! an_cheers

     

     
    bluecompass
    bluecompass
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 11:47 AM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Cool:

    @bluecompass I won't be touching any posts outside of this thread.  I ask users to please keep posts related to the thread topic. If you have questions regarding policies, or issues with other users I ask you please use one of our many avenues to get such issues resolved. Thanks !

    His post was in this thread, and you removed it.  His post asked a question about the forums, which is what you invited when you started this thread.  And then you arbitrarily removed his post?

    You don't have to like his post, or even acknowledge it with a response, but when you just arbitrarily remove it, it's not a very good look IMO.

    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Cool:

    @bluecompass I won't be touching any posts outside of this thread.  I ask users to please keep posts related to the thread topic. If you have questions regarding policies, or issues with other users I ask you please use one of our many avenues to get such issues resolved. Thanks !

    His post was in this thread, and you removed it.  His post asked a question about the forums, which is what you invited when you started this thread.  And then you arbitrarily removed his post?

    You don't have to like his post, or even acknowledge it with a response, but when you just arbitrarily remove it, it's not a very good look IMO.

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 1:13 PM ET #67

    @bluecompass

     His posts was whining about me and another user ..Doesn't fit here ...How is that hard to understand ?

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    @bluecompass

     His posts was whining about me and another user ..Doesn't fit here ...How is that hard to understand ?

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 1:15 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074:

    Quote Originally Posted by asmth14: Thank you for removing McTraps usual moronic comments .   And thank you for everything you do Carolina. You from NC or SC then ? I'm in NC and run an upscale restaurant here.  Have gotten to meet some pretty cool people from following my dads footsteps in this business and just right place, right time. Not a Carolina sports fan. I actually grew up in the DC area. I find mctrap's comments to be valuable and even if I didn't, I despise censorship in any form. That is how true Americans have always felt. As children we used to say 'it is a free country' but nobody says that anymore. Covers is based in Canada but is not Canadian owned but is a subsidiary of an American mega corporation based in Chicago. Canada has lost any semblance of freedom a long time ago and the sad thing is that it is spreading to the United States and the world over.

     

    You're always doom and gloom Brother ...Life is great , enjoy .... 

    I'm trying everything I can to trade for Najee Harris in Fantasy ...Do you think he will be a top tier back the next 3-5 years ? 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074:

    Quote Originally Posted by asmth14: Thank you for removing McTraps usual moronic comments .   And thank you for everything you do Carolina. You from NC or SC then ? I'm in NC and run an upscale restaurant here.  Have gotten to meet some pretty cool people from following my dads footsteps in this business and just right place, right time. Not a Carolina sports fan. I actually grew up in the DC area. I find mctrap's comments to be valuable and even if I didn't, I despise censorship in any form. That is how true Americans have always felt. As children we used to say 'it is a free country' but nobody says that anymore. Covers is based in Canada but is not Canadian owned but is a subsidiary of an American mega corporation based in Chicago. Canada has lost any semblance of freedom a long time ago and the sad thing is that it is spreading to the United States and the world over.

     

    You're always doom and gloom Brother ...Life is great , enjoy .... 

    I'm trying everything I can to trade for Najee Harris in Fantasy ...Do you think he will be a top tier back the next 3-5 years ? 

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 1:18 PM ET #69

    Is covers trying to go in new directions the next few years ? 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Is covers trying to go in new directions the next few years ? 

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 2:53 PM ET #70

    @DoubleUp4Life

     If you've been fully vaxxed, your life may not be as great as you think.  peacepeace_5

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @DoubleUp4Life

     If you've been fully vaxxed, your life may not be as great as you think.  peacepeace_5

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 2:55 PM ET #71

    Doesn't fit here?  How is that any different than censoring free speech?  peacepeace_5 

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    Doesn't fit here?  How is that any different than censoring free speech?  peacepeace_5 

     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 3:23 PM ET #72

    Ever been any thought of a waiting period for new posters to post?

    May cut down on useless posts.

     

    Also, a section for more seasoned posters. Not post count, but years on site would be pretty good. More engaged banter would occur if the rif raf of the 1st week poster clogging the forum with conspiracy theories and such would be dramatically reduced.

    Reply

    Ever been any thought of a waiting period for new posters to post?

    May cut down on useless posts.

     

    Also, a section for more seasoned posters. Not post count, but years on site would be pretty good. More engaged banter would occur if the rif raf of the 1st week poster clogging the forum with conspiracy theories and such would be dramatically reduced.

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 3:33 PM ET #73

    @Mark_The_Narc

     You mean conspiracy theories that mostly turn into facts?

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @Mark_The_Narc

     You mean conspiracy theories that mostly turn into facts?

     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11976
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 3:40 PM ET #74

    @Mark_The_Narc

     Just because you're new to Covers doesn't mean you don't have something to offer. I was sports betting long before I joined Covers as I'm sure many others were too.

    Jpot will tell you I'm like 90 years old, I was betting on Jack Dempsey fights when I was like 10.an_wink

    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply

    @Mark_The_Narc

     Just because you're new to Covers doesn't mean you don't have something to offer. I was sports betting long before I joined Covers as I'm sure many others were too.

    Jpot will tell you I'm like 90 years old, I was betting on Jack Dempsey fights when I was like 10.an_wink

     
     
    Carolina_Cool
    Carolina_Cool
    Covers Team Icon Covers Team
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Oct. 22, 2021 - 7:57 PM ET #75

    @DoubleUp4Life

     Certainly not in a new direction, expanding our coverage for sure. 

    Lots of projects in the work

    an_cheers

    Reply

    @DoubleUp4Life

     Certainly not in a new direction, expanding our coverage for sure. 

    Lots of projects in the work

    an_cheers

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,408
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,344
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,595
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,257
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.