Posted:
#1
I am all about fixed games/points shaving....but I never thought it would happen in the Superbowl....and adios 80% of the bankroll
Denver' first TD should never have happened as the ball should have been at midfield...every time Car caught a punt there was a flag, picked up flags for Denver that would have been first downs, offsides on kicks, I dont think I have watched a game in which the announcers said there were more missed calls...
That said, great job by the Denver D...that rush is plain sick...Car moved the ball and turnovers and missed calls killed them, but the D played great...
I still feel bad for Manning, because even with winning this game, he looked terrible...
Time to go enjoy a bottle of grey goose and get ready for March Madness and slowly build the crushing blow of this game...
Congrats to Denver, Manning and those who won today 
