I'm on Pitt. but keep it classy ![]()
Cleveland Bettors
@NONEED4LUCK Lmfao you were on the Eagles Monday shut your hoe ass up..I see you are married to this site as well..go get some box little guy you can hit the email too
Ive been in this site for 20 years. Seen a lot of douche bags in my time. But the way, it’s 14-7 Browns.
I’ve also beat up more box that you can imagine from countries you can’t even pronounce.
@NONEED4LUCK Lmfao you were on the Eagles Monday shut your hoe ass up..I see you are married to this site as well..go get some box little guy you can hit the email too
Ive been in this site for 20 years. Seen a lot of douche bags in my time. But the way, it’s 14-7 Browns.
I’ve also beat up more box that you can imagine from countries you can’t even pronounce.
@sportmatic Hang around me long enough you’ll learn something grasshopper
Hope you come back here after the game is over and own it like a man if they lose. ![]()
@sportmatic Hang around me long enough you’ll learn something grasshopper
Hope you come back here after the game is over and own it like a man if they lose. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Lightfoot10: @sportmatic Hang around me long enough you’ll learn something grasshopper Hope you come back here after the game is over and own it like a man if they lose.
Do they EVER?
CRICKETS
Tomorrow...New account
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Lightfoot10: @sportmatic Hang around me long enough you’ll learn something grasshopper Hope you come back here after the game is over and own it like a man if they lose.
Do they EVER?
CRICKETS
Tomorrow...New account
![]()
@NONEED4LUCK
Bitchass said 20 years in the forum!!!!!! Lmao is that a flex?? I’ve turned down more box to go jack off in the corner homeboy..You’d never talk crazy too me in the streets hoe
@NONEED4LUCK
Bitchass said 20 years in the forum!!!!!! Lmao is that a flex?? I’ve turned down more box to go jack off in the corner homeboy..You’d never talk crazy too me in the streets hoe
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,238
- Thursday 10/01/2026 749
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,984
- PART DEUX 186
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 1,943
- Cleveland Bettors 2,378
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,196
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,056
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,800
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
