![]()
chiefs can go suck it
@qtien
Loved the colts + points today like a lot on the forum. When I got to the book there was a dude wearing a mask and pajamas half way down his ass talking about the chiefs gonna destroy etc. When I told him the colts were my top play of the day he didn't known what to do. Pretty sure it was the same dude last week that didn't know dak Prescott was out and said who's Cooper rush man. Anyways good money today
@qtien
Loved the colts + points today like a lot on the forum. When I got to the book there was a dude wearing a mask and pajamas half way down his ass talking about the chiefs gonna destroy etc. When I told him the colts were my top play of the day he didn't known what to do. Pretty sure it was the same dude last week that didn't know dak Prescott was out and said who's Cooper rush man. Anyways good money today
The chiefs are the most rigged team in NFL. Next week they will score 60 in first half
The chiefs are the most rigged team in NFL. Next week they will score 60 in first half
@qtien
Penalties like the US thrown on Jones should not be thrown in that situation. For jawing at another player …not even contact of ANY KIND. Changed the game completely.
@qtien
Penalties like the US thrown on Jones should not be thrown in that situation. For jawing at another player …not even contact of ANY KIND. Changed the game completely.
@qtien Penalties like the US thrown on Jones should not be thrown in that situation. For jawing at another player …not even contact of ANY KIND. Changed the game completely.
@qtien Penalties like the US thrown on Jones should not be thrown in that situation. For jawing at another player …not even contact of ANY KIND. Changed the game completely.
The officials are saying they called a penalty on Jones that gave the Colts the game, "Abusive language towards an opponent",now football games are decided by "Abusive language towards an opponent".Oh,and it just so happens that 80% of the money was on KC,imagine that.
The officials are saying they called a penalty on Jones that gave the Colts the game, "Abusive language towards an opponent",now football games are decided by "Abusive language towards an opponent".Oh,and it just so happens that 80% of the money was on KC,imagine that.
@WilliamLagosII
100%…..I have NEVER heard or seen a flag thrown on a player for language directed at another PLAYER. An official..yes….but not at another player. Although I am not a professional official ..I have officiated football at the mens level and I can tell you there is no way I’m EVER going to throw a flag on a player for words he said to another player. To me …perhaps. But never if between two players. Just part of the game and break it up.
@WilliamLagosII
100%…..I have NEVER heard or seen a flag thrown on a player for language directed at another PLAYER. An official..yes….but not at another player. Although I am not a professional official ..I have officiated football at the mens level and I can tell you there is no way I’m EVER going to throw a flag on a player for words he said to another player. To me …perhaps. But never if between two players. Just part of the game and break it up.
@bucfan64
Yep,now we got games being decided by a officials judgement call whether or not if it's just trash talk,or if it's the dreaded "abusive language to an opponent".Pretty soon the refs are going to have to huddle up,and between the bunch of them their going to decide if what someone SAID,offended another player,or really offended another player.You can't tell me that this was the only time all game,that a player said something to another player,and it just so happens it was on a 3rd down play that would of ended the game winning drive.What's next are they going to start calling penalties for "staring down an opponent?"
@bucfan64
Yep,now we got games being decided by a officials judgement call whether or not if it's just trash talk,or if it's the dreaded "abusive language to an opponent".Pretty soon the refs are going to have to huddle up,and between the bunch of them their going to decide if what someone SAID,offended another player,or really offended another player.You can't tell me that this was the only time all game,that a player said something to another player,and it just so happens it was on a 3rd down play that would of ended the game winning drive.What's next are they going to start calling penalties for "staring down an opponent?"
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,313
- Friday 10/02/2026 884
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,147
- PART DEUX 224
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,115
- Cleveland Bettors 2,699
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,497
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,156
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 4,705
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
