You may have missed that I also bet $70 in June on the Bucs to win the NFC which paid $640. That was my guaranteed win game. If GB won, which they were favored to, and I didn't come out ahead despite having TWO safety nets, then THAT would be what everyone here would be second guessing.
To confuse matters more, I also have a couple of spots in a $200 SB square game. That pays $2000 per quarter and $5000 for the final. Plus five other $400 and $500 prizes per quarter. (98% payout) I imagine that's what I'll be rooting for come Sunday.
My main numbers are TB 4/KC 7 and TB 7/KC 5
@vbets
You may have missed that I also bet $70 in June on the Bucs to win the NFC which paid $640. That was my guaranteed win game. If GB won, which they were favored to, and I didn't come out ahead despite having TWO safety nets, then THAT would be what everyone here would be second guessing.
To confuse matters more, I also have a couple of spots in a $200 SB square game. That pays $2000 per quarter and $5000 for the final. Plus five other $400 and $500 prizes per quarter. (98% payout) I imagine that's what I'll be rooting for come Sunday.