Not sure the point he was trying to make but I can tell you that I keep track of all the dogs each week that win SU and it's staggering how many dogs that cover win SU. And its funny because it seems as if the ones that win outright the most are the ones in the +4 to +6 range.
It's so hard to Take the ML on a dog as your normal play instead of the points though. Normally you'd play the points for like 4 units and then the ML for 1 unit (as an example) but if we had the balls to lay the 4 units on the ML at +200 or so it would likely pay off much better in the long run because if that dog loses SU it usually doesn't cover ATS either
Not sure the point he was trying to make but I can tell you that I keep track of all the dogs each week that win SU and it's staggering how many dogs that cover win SU. And its funny because it seems as if the ones that win outright the most are the ones in the +4 to +6 range.
It's so hard to Take the ML on a dog as your normal play instead of the points though. Normally you'd play the points for like 4 units and then the ML for 1 unit (as an example) but if we had the balls to lay the 4 units on the ML at +200 or so it would likely pay off much better in the long run because if that dog loses SU it usually doesn't cover ATS either
I also feel like the nfl is all about perception, like Dallas didnt look good vs Det so everyone thinks they suck and how Carolina beat zona so people thought they were good, throw in the fixed factor the nfl would rather have the cowgirls advance the. Gb. Oh btw I'm an Eagles fan
I also feel like the nfl is all about perception, like Dallas didnt look good vs Det so everyone thinks they suck and how Carolina beat zona so people thought they were good, throw in the fixed factor the nfl would rather have the cowgirls advance the. Gb. Oh btw I'm an Eagles fan
Not sure the point he was trying to make but I can tell you that I keep track of all the dogs each week that win SU and it's staggering how many dogs that cover win SU. And its funny because it seems as if the ones that win outright the most are the ones in the +4 to +6 range.
It's so hard to Take the ML on a dog as your normal play instead of the points though. Normally you'd play the points for like 4 units and then the ML for 1 unit (as an example) but if we had the balls to lay the 4 units on the ML at +200 or so it would likely pay off much better in the long run because if that dog loses SU it usually doesn't cover ATS either
Good to know
Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan:
Not sure the point he was trying to make but I can tell you that I keep track of all the dogs each week that win SU and it's staggering how many dogs that cover win SU. And its funny because it seems as if the ones that win outright the most are the ones in the +4 to +6 range.
It's so hard to Take the ML on a dog as your normal play instead of the points though. Normally you'd play the points for like 4 units and then the ML for 1 unit (as an example) but if we had the balls to lay the 4 units on the ML at +200 or so it would likely pay off much better in the long run because if that dog loses SU it usually doesn't cover ATS either
Turns out he knew a lot about sports and betting on them, I guess that's what happens if you work at a casino for 30 years,
since the sports book is run by a 3rd party and employees can't affect the outcome of the results they are allowed to bet at the casinos book, this guy was putting in bets right on his phone while we were talking
Quote Originally Posted by smarterthanyou:
what does a pit boss have to do with sportsbooks?
Turns out he knew a lot about sports and betting on them, I guess that's what happens if you work at a casino for 30 years,
since the sports book is run by a 3rd party and employees can't affect the outcome of the results they are allowed to bet at the casinos book, this guy was putting in bets right on his phone while we were talking