Awesome. Hit the Bucs team total in the first half. Thank you.
3 Props TNF Bucs Falcons
Posted:
#60
@leventis72
Just Waiting On Godwin…!
He Had A 16 & A 20 Yard..
Now Waiting On The 25 Yarder…
Amazing Night Per Usual!!
God Bless Leventis!!!
3 For 3 So Far NFL Tonight
And Had The Mets…
Thank You Sir!!!!!!
![]()
@leventis72
Just Waiting On Godwin…!
He Had A 16 & A 20 Yard..
Now Waiting On The 25 Yarder…
Amazing Night Per Usual!!
God Bless Leventis!!!
3 For 3 So Far NFL Tonight
And Had The Mets…
Thank You Sir!!!!!!
![]()
Posted:
#65
Quote Originally Posted by leventis72:
@CAPPERCOM I said no to 22.5. Only because 20.5 were available across the board. Can't in good faith say it was a good play at 22.5 because you were getting the back side of the number. Hope you found 20.5 and understand where I was coming from.
@CAPPERCOM I said no to 22.5. Only because 20.5 were available across the board. Can't in good faith say it was a good play at 22.5 because you were getting the back side of the number. Hope you found 20.5 and understand where I was coming from.
@leventis72
i got it at 20.5 for 5 Units ![]()
I was looking at Atlanta…
@ 22.5 ![]()
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by leventis72:
@CAPPERCOM I said no to 22.5. Only because 20.5 were available across the board. Can't in good faith say it was a good play at 22.5 because you were getting the back side of the number. Hope you found 20.5 and understand where I was coming from.
@CAPPERCOM I said no to 22.5. Only because 20.5 were available across the board. Can't in good faith say it was a good play at 22.5 because you were getting the back side of the number. Hope you found 20.5 and understand where I was coming from.
@leventis72
i got it at 20.5 for 5 Units ![]()
I was looking at Atlanta…
@ 22.5 ![]()
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,615
- Monday 09/28/2026 804
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,256
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,739
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,245
- Eagles@Bears discussion 2,835
- Another BS PI 998
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,345
- 🏈🏟???BIG STATE OF TEXAS FOOTBALL 👀🇺🇸👀??🏟?🏈 33,973
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
