@leventis72
Best of luck tonight
@CAPPERCOM
I said no to 22.5. Only because 20.5 were available across the board.
Can't in good faith say it was a good play at 22.5 because you were getting the back side of the number. Hope you found 20.5 and understand where I was coming from.![]()
@CAPPERCOM
I said no to 22.5. Only because 20.5 were available across the board.
Can't in good faith say it was a good play at 22.5 because you were getting the back side of the number. Hope you found 20.5 and understand where I was coming from.![]()
@leventis72
You are a gift to this forum. 8 hand monster i keep saying from day 1.
and still troll exist. They also troll me you know.
no one escapes.
Let me buy you out soon. Ha ha ![]()
you and me only. Leave the trolls in here. They dont deserve the benefits. Their head become large now that they are winning some moolah. Even the trolls who’s been idle for months woke up now.
![]()
@leventis72
You are a gift to this forum. 8 hand monster i keep saying from day 1.
and still troll exist. They also troll me you know.
no one escapes.
Let me buy you out soon. Ha ha ![]()
you and me only. Leave the trolls in here. They dont deserve the benefits. Their head become large now that they are winning some moolah. Even the trolls who’s been idle for months woke up now.
![]()
