Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today....
After down by 10 pts, I just took Rams ML (live) for a small play. GL Fubah
@Europa
I wish I had better news, Europa, but this team's offense is not looking near as good as we expected, despite the fact they are outplaying the EAGLES....just one mistake after another
Still, I DO hope you win your bet! <<<<<<<<<
"...and may the Fourth be with you!"
Quote Originally Posted by Europa:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today....
After down by 10 pts, I just took Rams ML (live) for a small play. GL Fubah
@Europa
I wish I had better news, Europa, but this team's offense is not looking near as good as we expected, despite the fact they are outplaying the EAGLES....just one mistake after another
More UNearned luck for the lucky EAGLES....RAMS make a good play deep into Eagles territory but it's called back and yards move them further back by a *BAD* CALL for illegal block on Nacua...Replay ref Gene Steratore *AGREES* it was a BAD CALL
More UNearned luck for the lucky EAGLES....RAMS make a good play deep into Eagles territory but it's called back and yards move them further back by a *BAD* CALL for illegal block on Nacua...Replay ref Gene Steratore *AGREES* it was a BAD CALL
Quote Originally Posted by Europa: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today.... After down by 10 pts, I just took Rams ML (live) for a small play. GL Fubah @Europa I wish I had better news, Europa, but this team's offense is not looking near as good as we expected, despite the fact they are outplaying the EAGLES....just one mistake after another Still, I DO hope you win your bet! <<<<<<<<< "...and may the Fourth be with you!"
RAMS have a chance down 3 and in FGA range......but will EAGLES luck snuff out a score...................AGAIN?!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by Europa: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today.... After down by 10 pts, I just took Rams ML (live) for a small play. GL Fubah @Europa I wish I had better news, Europa, but this team's offense is not looking near as good as we expected, despite the fact they are outplaying the EAGLES....just one mistake after another Still, I DO hope you win your bet! <<<<<<<<< "...and may the Fourth be with you!"
RAMS have a chance down 3 and in FGA range......but will EAGLES luck snuff out a score...................AGAIN?!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD: 20 - 5 [6 - 1 *BB] Cinci -138 @pinn *BB Down 6 pts, the Bungles drive 64 yds downfield for a first down at JAX 10... Burrows throws a pick
Then Burrow & the Bungles get yet another opportunity with their final drive in JAGS end, and rather than try to move the ball with first downs, they elect multiple throws deep and miss them all with a minute left....
This one is a BIG FAT LOSER
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: YTD: 20 - 5 [6 - 1 *BB] Cinci -138 @pinn *BB Down 6 pts, the Bungles drive 64 yds downfield for a first down at JAX 10... Burrows throws a pick
Then Burrow & the Bungles get yet another opportunity with their final drive in JAGS end, and rather than try to move the ball with first downs, they elect multiple throws deep and miss them all with a minute left....
LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today....
24 - 20 WINNER!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today.... FIRST turnover of the game goes to the fortunate EAGLES...
But star RB Barkley may be lost . . . big break for RAMS?
adding *LIVE BET mid 1Q, trail 0 - 3 LA ball own end; RAMS -155 @B365 *BB
Come from behindWINNER!!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB ....I have them for an edge of 3 - 7 pts over the mediocre EAGLES....RAMS outcomes have been deceptive, particular recent loss they couldve/shouldve won by 10+.... Of course, this presumes no significant injuries to key players, like what happened to Mariota earlier today.... FIRST turnover of the game goes to the fortunate EAGLES...
But star RB Barkley may be lost . . . big break for RAMS?
adding *LIVE BET mid 1Q, trail 0 - 3 LA ball own end; RAMS -155 @B365 *BB
W *LIVE BET mid-2Q 7 - 7 CLV ball: BROWNS +3.5 -160 alt@B365 W *LIVE BET early 2Q trail 0 - 6, Indy drive: COLTS -145 @B365 W LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB W *LIVE BET mid 1Q, trail 0 - 3 LA ball own end; RAMS -155 @B365*BB W daaaaaBEARS -3 -124 @pinn L Cinci -138 @pinn *BBloss
pending ...VIKINGS -6 -215 alt@B365 *BB pending ...RAIDERS +10.5 -225 alt@B365 *BB pending ...*LIVE BET mid 2Q 6 - 0, Min ball at 50: Highest scoring half? 2nd -290 @B365*BB
Entering Week 04: YTD 19 - 5 +11.52u [6 - 1 *BB]
Week 04:
W *LIVE BET mid-2Q 7 - 7 CLV ball: BROWNS +3.5 -160 alt@B365 W *LIVE BET early 2Q trail 0 - 6, Indy drive: COLTS -145 @B365 W LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB W *LIVE BET mid 1Q, trail 0 - 3 LA ball own end; RAMS -155 @B365*BB W daaaaaBEARS -3 -124 @pinn L Cinci -138 @pinn *BBloss
pending ...VIKINGS -6 -215 alt@B365 *BB pending ...RAIDERS +10.5 -225 alt@B365 *BB pending ...*LIVE BET mid 2Q 6 - 0, Min ball at 50: Highest scoring half? 2nd -290 @B365*BB
W *LIVE BET mid-2Q 7 - 7 CLV ball: BROWNS +3.5 -160 alt@B365 W *LIVE BET early 2Q trail 0 - 6, Indy drive: COLTS -145 @B365 W LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB W *LIVE BET mid 1Q, trail 0 - 3 LA ball own end; RAMS -155 @B365*BB W daaaaaBEARS -3 -124 @pinn L Cinci -138 @pinn *BBloss
L VIKINGS -6 -215 alt@B365 *BB loss W RAIDERS +10.5 -225 alt@B365 *BB W *LIVE BET mid 2Q 6 - 0, Min ball at 50: Highest scoring half? 2nd -290 @B365*BB
Entering Week 04: YTD 19 - 5 +11.52u [6 - 1 *BB]
Week 04:
W *LIVE BET mid-2Q 7 - 7 CLV ball: BROWNS +3.5 -160 alt@B365 W *LIVE BET early 2Q trail 0 - 6, Indy drive: COLTS -145 @B365 W LA RAMS -2.5 -148 @pinn *BB W *LIVE BET mid 1Q, trail 0 - 3 LA ball own end; RAMS -155 @B365*BB W daaaaaBEARS -3 -124 @pinn L Cinci -138 @pinn *BBloss
L VIKINGS -6 -215 alt@B365 *BB loss W RAIDERS +10.5 -225 alt@B365 *BB W *LIVE BET mid 2Q 6 - 0, Min ball at 50: Highest scoring half? 2nd -290 @B365*BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by Onedummy: another great day! Congratulations! Any opinions on the Sunday night game? Yes, I like Carolina as a home dog Thank you!
Hope it helps!
Quote Originally Posted by Onedummy:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by Onedummy: another great day! Congratulations! Any opinions on the Sunday night game? Yes, I like Carolina as a home dog Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by Onedummy: another great day! Congratulations! Any opinions on the Sunday night game? Yes, I like Carolina as a home dog Thank you!
Hope it helps!
Quote Originally Posted by Onedummy:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by Onedummy: another great day! Congratulations! Any opinions on the Sunday night game? Yes, I like Carolina as a home dog Thank you!