It's like you are trolling yourself in here...good luck just don't argue with yourself![]()
🏈🏈🏈 “To BEt, or not to BEt, that is the question” ...Fubah2's risky bets
Posted:
#3802
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot! Still way too early to tell if the BILLS D injuries are going to hurt them on the scoreboard, as CHIEFS have only had one possession.....and scoredTimeout for a BILLS defensive injury Dodson, who is coming off a bad shoulder.
Mid 2Q, 10 - 6 Bills...LIVE BET: next team to score KC +145 *BB 2u
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot! Still way too early to tell if the BILLS D injuries are going to hurt them on the scoreboard, as CHIEFS have only had one possession.....and scoredTimeout for a BILLS defensive injury Dodson, who is coming off a bad shoulder.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot! Still way too early to tell if the BILLS D injuries are going to hurt them on the scoreboard, as CHIEFS have only had one possession.....and scoredTimeout for a BILLS defensive injury Dodson, who is coming off a bad shoulder.
Mid 2Q, 10 - 6 Bills...LIVE BET: next team to score KC +145 *BB 2uQuote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot! Still way too early to tell if the BILLS D injuries are going to hurt them on the scoreboard, as CHIEFS have only had one possession.....and scoredTimeout for a BILLS defensive injury Dodson, who is coming off a bad shoulder.
Posted:
#3803
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!
Two CHIEFS hurt now!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!
Two CHIEFS hurt now!Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!
Posted:
#3804
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
Posted:
#3805
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
Posted:
#3806
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
Posted:
#3807
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
Posted:
#3808
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
Posted:
#3809
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
Posted:
#3810
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
Posted:
#3811
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
Posted:
#3812
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
Posted:
#3813
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
Posted:
#3814
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
"I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
2 on each now i think its bad Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now!
Posted:
#3815
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad
@KellyM_1964
Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad
@KellyM_1964
Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....
Posted:
#3816
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....
Tough second half to come
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....
Tough second half to comeQuote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....
Posted:
#3817
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....
Early 3Q next team to score KC -425 *BB 5u
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....
Early 3Q next team to score KC -425 *BB 5uQuote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....
Posted:
#3818
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....Early 3Q next team to score KC -425 *BB 5u
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....Early 3Q next team to score KC -425 *BB 5u
Another BILLS defender walks off the field!!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....Early 3Q next team to score KC -425 *BB 5u
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....Early 3Q next team to score KC -425 *BB 5u
Another BILLS defender walks off the field!!
Posted:
#3819
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....Early 3Q next team to score KC -425 *BB 5u Another BILLS defender walks off the field!!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....Early 3Q next team to score KC -425 *BB 5u Another BILLS defender walks off the field!!
And Willie Gay for CHIEFS is OUT!! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....Early 3Q next team to score KC -425 *BB 5u Another BILLS defender walks off the field!!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad @KellyM_1964 Yeah Bills already very thin so in theory it should hurt them more but we shall see....Early 3Q next team to score KC -425 *BB 5u Another BILLS defender walks off the field!!
And Willie Gay for CHIEFS is OUT!! ![]()
Posted:
#3820
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad
Bills lost another but Dodson is back in....
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad
Bills lost another but Dodson is back in....
Posted:
#3821
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad Bills lost another but Dodson is back in....
Mid 3Q KC lead 20 - 17.... next team to score Bills -625 *BB 5u
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad Bills lost another but Dodson is back in....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad Bills lost another but Dodson is back in....
Mid 3Q KC lead 20 - 17.... next team to score Bills -625 *BB 5uQuote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad Bills lost another but Dodson is back in....
Posted:
#3822
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle Bills escape with a LUCKY PLAY when a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage was wrongly ruled a lateral to extend the drive...3 - 3 early 2Q LIVE BET: BOTH teams to score 10+ Yes -550 *BB 2u
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle Bills escape with a LUCKY PLAY when a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage was wrongly ruled a lateral to extend the drive...3 - 3 early 2Q LIVE BET: BOTH teams to score 10+ Yes -550 *BB 2u
WINNER! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle Bills escape with a LUCKY PLAY when a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage was wrongly ruled a lateral to extend the drive...3 - 3 early 2Q LIVE BET: BOTH teams to score 10+ Yes -550 *BB 2u
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle Bills escape with a LUCKY PLAY when a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage was wrongly ruled a lateral to extend the drive...3 - 3 early 2Q LIVE BET: BOTH teams to score 10+ Yes -550 *BB 2u
WINNER! ![]()
Posted:
#3823
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad Bills lost another but Dodson is back in....
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad Bills lost another but Dodson is back in....
And now Williams hobbles off for KC..... ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad Bills lost another but Dodson is back in....
Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad Bills lost another but Dodson is back in....
And now Williams hobbles off for KC..... ![]()
Posted:
#3824
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad Bills lost another but Dodson is back in.... And now Williams hobbles off for KC.....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad Bills lost another but Dodson is back in.... And now Williams hobbles off for KC.....
Bills driving deep and KC escape a roughing call!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad Bills lost another but Dodson is back in.... And now Williams hobbles off for KC.....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: All in our group of 8 had tickets on Lions and needless to say we are cappy hampers indeed. Fortunately it's just a short walk back to the Bellagio. LOL GAME 2: I favor the home teams. Odds are usually in their favor. But not this one. Bills D is really hurting. BIGLY! Another key ingame injury in their D tonight and they are in HUGE trouble even at home! And the CHIEFS are coming off a bye week, healed and rested! Chiefs might win this one outright, but I'll buy a little cushion and go with dog alt-lines... CHIEFS +4.5 -175 *BB @pinnacle CHIEFS +4.0 -164 *BB @pinnacle COLD and WINDY makes for a very interesting contest. Personally I don't think it will negatively affect the passing game much if at all. Both teams will pass a lot!Two CHIEFS hurt now! 2 on each now i think its bad Bills lost another but Dodson is back in.... And now Williams hobbles off for KC.....
Bills driving deep and KC escape a roughing call!
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 500
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Sunday 3,117
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,898
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,189
- HELP PLEASE 1,292
- NFL Sunday 7,234
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,518
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,733
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
